Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Excape

chap 1

by chaneitachi 2 reviews

Shephiroth and Cloud try to excape form Hojos lab.PG for now... it well get more pg-13 in the next chap at the end. If i don't get enough reviews for he 1st and 2nd chap... i guess i'll just delete...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Cloud Strife, Hojo, Sephiroth, Other - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 483 words

-1Illiterate
Shephiroth and Cloud hide behind two empty mako binds in the testing lab. They were trying to escape the clutches of Hojo and his harsh experiments. Shephiroth looked over to the small pale boy he was trying to escape with; his usually bright and happy sky-blue eyes shone his fear of being cot by Hojo.
"Cloud?" Shephiroth asked. Cloud jumped a little, forgetting that the general was with him.
"Huh. Sorry." "That's fine. Are you okay?" In Shephiroths eyes he looked even paler, if possible. "Yea. Shephiroth?" "Yes." "Do...Do you think well make it?" "Cloud. Don't worry. We'll get out." Shephiroth tried to give the teen a reassuring smile. "Okay, Shephiroth. I trust you."
Shephiroth knew Clouds trust was hard to earn because of all he's been through, so he almost regretted telling him that. But you can't really tell scrawny 13-yr-old like Cloud that. He was strong with spirit and body even if he didn't look it. Cloud and Shephiroth looked around for anybody, when they saw it was clear Shephiroth whispered to Cloud. "Okay, ready." "Uh-huh." Cloud reassured. "Okay, let's move." Cloud and Shephiroth ran over to the door quietly as one could when in a situation like these. "Stay behind me." Shephiroth commanded to Cloud. If they were to be seen, he rather Cloud have a slim chance of escaping. Shephiroth monition for Cloud to fallow. But Cloud tugged on his leather coat sleeve. Shephiroth turned to him.
"Shephiroth..." Cloud looked down hesitantly. "Cloud...tell me." He looked up in to his emerald green eyes "You won't leave me, well you?" He bent down and grabbed his shoulders gently, and looked into his eyes "No, I would never." Cloud had a slight smile on his face. "Thanks." He said.
Shephiroth grabbed Cloud hand and lead him along with him. Shephiroth could see the exit.
He heard foot steps of ShinRa solders boats. He opened a door and quickly ran into it with Cloud behind.
"Shephiroth. Why do they want us so much? What we do?" "It's nothing, Cloud." Shephiroth looked around where they had run into. A mako holding closet.
Why must they have so many mako closets? It made the whole place even more confusing. Anyway, back to what he was focusing on. He peeked through the clothe that covered the closets window. The ShinRa shoulders looked around confused.
"I cloud of sworn I saw a leather coat end." One said.
"I don't think it would be Shephiroth, 2 resons. He would have taken Cloud with him and We saw him only an hour ago. 2, they were doing a knew test on him right know."
Shephiroth couldn't help but give a slight chuckle at the ignorance of the shoulders.
"Dumbasses" Cloud even chuckled.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------It took me so long to get a knew story up sory, i have 5 other real storys to work on. Chap two well be up soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story