Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

chapter 14

by cutegirl12356 4 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 685 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

I was standing before a mirror, I was speechless. I never would of imagined that me, a person who couldn't even get a date, is getting married to the man of her dreams. I felt arms around my waist that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You ready?", Gerard said I smilled and nodded. "You look beautiful by the way."

"Thanks."

"Shall we?", we linked arms.

"We shall.", he smilled, giving them their que to start the music. My heart was beating so fast at this point we walked into a candle lit room, rose petals we're leading up to the alter. It took my breath away. As we we're walking people were taking pictures. People being Ms. Iero and Mrs. Way. I looked around Briana and who I found out to be Joel, her boyfriend. He was sitting in a wheel chair holding Briana's hand. Then I turned my focus to the man who was standing there waiting for me, a big smile on his face and tears in his eyes. Mikey was standing next to him staring at me nodding his approval. We finally got up there Gerard handed me to Frankie.

"Who gives this woman in marriage?"

"I am.", Gerard said before going to where his mother was seated.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to bond this man and this woman in holy matchromoany. They have decided to say their own vow's. Frank asked to go first.", Frank looked at me.

"Ever since I first layed eyes on you, it was love at first sight. Your eyes, the way you talked mesmerized me. I just hid those feelings because at that point I was with someone. I held it in til I couldn't hold it in anymore. Ashley I love you and I will never stop not even after death.", I soon relized that tears have been rolling down my face.

"Ashley.", the preacher said.

"Frankie everything you do amazes me. I give my heart to you.", I stopped to breath and try to make the tears stop. "There's not words to describe how much I love you. You're the man of my dreams. I will love you for eternity."

"Do you Ashley take Frank to have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you Frank take Ashley to have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, til death do you part, as long as you both shall live?"

"FUCK YEAH!", The preacher looked at Frankie wide eyed. "Sorry.", he nodded and continued.

"The rings please.", Mikey handed him the rings. "Repeat after me, with this ring I thy wed."

"With this ring...."

Frankie's POV

"If anyone objects speck now or forever hold your peace.", the room was silent.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride.", I dipped her and kissed her passionately as everyone cheered. We walked out as everyone threw rice. Miranda I could tell enjoyed it because she kept on throwing the rice at my head. Ashley was laughing, I kissed her. I think I heard someone yell get a room. It sounded like Ray. I did it again just to irritate him.

We got into the limo. I held her. "How does it feel to be Mrs. Iero?"

"Wonderful.", I kissed her. I love kissing this woman. I started to touch her everywhere, she broke the kiss.

"Not here, not now, honey moon.", I sighed and pouted. "We're here so we can't do that.", we got out of the limo and walked inside.


"Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Iero.", they all clapped. She squeezed my hand, I smilled at her and whispered in her ear.

"How about we do what we've got to do and leave, we do have a flight to catch.", she nodded. The beginning of the rest of our lives. Life's good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to give it to you tonight...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy... sorry for the shortness...hope you like it...more soon.!
Sign up to rate and review this story