Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lock Up My Heart, Throw Away The Key......

Getting Prettyfull

by FreakOfNature 3 reviews

Pete passes the time...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 604 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning, Pete awoke bright and early. Even though his date wasn't for awhile, he picked out what he would wear. He reached into his closet and began trying on numberous things. First, he tried on a black tuxedo with black pants and black shoes, but that was dressing up a little too much. Then, he put on a stripped long sleve shirt and some baggy jeans. He took a look in front of the mirror, questioning his choice of clothing.
After posing in the mirror many more times, he decided to wear something more simple. He slipped on a pair of tight jeans,a black shirt and of corse, his black Converse.
He ran into Patrick's room, who was still sleeping, and jumped up and down happily on his bed. Patrick opened one eye and then covered his head with his pillow.

"Go away Pete. It's only twelve o' clock." Patrick groaned from under his pillow.

"But don't i look pretty?" Pete said in his baby voice.

Patrick removed the pillow away from his face. "Yes. Very pretty, now go away."

Pete frowned and continued jumping on the bed. "Guess what?"

Patrick sighed. "What?"

"I'm going on a date!" He squeeled.

"That's great and everything, but i have to sleep. Goodnight." Patrick started his second attempt at sleeping.

"Ok, but i'll be back when I've finished my makeup." Pete jumped off the bed and ran into his bathroom. He grabbed his eye liner and put a thin line under his eye's.

"I'm so pretty!" He celebrated to himself. He ran back into Patrick's room and jumped on the bed once again.

"Patrick. Look at meeeee!" He yelled.
Patrick ignored him.

"Patrick. Wake up. You have to see how pretty i am!" Pete teased. After waiting for a few minutes for Patrick to acknowlage his presents, he grabed the pillow that laid on Patrick's head and threw it on the floor. Patrick opened his eye's.

"What do you want now? I'm trying to sleep!" Patrick yelled.

"See, I added eye liner. Aren't i pretty?" Pete asked.

"Yes! For the last time, your beautiful!" Patrick said in an annoyed tone.

"Thanks, Pat. Your so nice." Pete smiled.

"Ok, now get up cuz you have to help me figure out what i'm going to say."

Patrick sighed and admitted defeat. He sat up and leaned against the wall.

"Ok. How can i help you?"

"I don't know what i'm gonna say. What if i mess up or something? Or..." He paused.

"What if i get gassy in the middle of dinner and then she wont wanna go out with me again because she'll think i'm stinky! No one likes a stinky boyfriend, I can't-"

"Shut up, Pete!" Patrick interupted.

"You worry too much. Your not going to get gassy in the middle of dinner and she wont think your a stinky boyfriend. She's not even your girlfriend yet, this is just the first date. Calm down."

"Ok, your right. Wait a sec, why am i asking you for important advice? Your socially impared!" Pete yelled and ran downstairs.

When he entered the living room to find Andy lying on the couch eating a big bowl of Coco Puffs.

"Hey. Guess what?" Pete sat down next to Andy.

"I don't know. What?" Andy asked as Coco Puffs fell from his mouth.

"I'm going on a date!!" Pete jumped up and down.

"Alrighty then. Wanna watch a movie with me?" Andy asked.

"Yeah sure." Pete grabbed the movie The Outsiders and put it into the DVD player.
Maybe watching a movie would help pass the time by...
Sign up to rate and review this story