Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Veinte y Uno

by swimfan625 2 reviews

Read me! =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 535 words

1Funny
"So, you know the whole not wanting a relationship yet thing we decided earlier," Pete smirked later that night as he placed his hands on Natalie's hips.

"Yeah..."

"Does that mean I still can't kiss you?"

"I don't know Wentz, it might cost you," she giggled as he slowly moved closer.

"What do you mean it might cost me?" He asked, close enough so their lips were just barely brushing as he spoke.

"Well, you could always tell me who that dream was about."

"What dream?"

"The one from when we went camping, according to Trick, you were whispering my name in your sleep," she smirked, as he kissed her softly in hopes of distracting her from his reddening face, "Aww, that's so cute."

"What is?"

"You're embarrassed about having a wet dream about me, I feel so honored," she whispered kissing him again.

"You know, for not being a couple, we sure show a lot of PDA," he laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Well then, maybe we should fix that."

"Which part?"

"Peter...Lewis...Kingston...Wentz, will you go out with me?" Natalie giggled.

"What happened to not wanting to get into a relationship too soon?"

"I changed my mind, I've had my whole life to think about a relationship with you, and I think it's time."

"Do you know how cheesy that sounds?" Pete laughed, kissing her neck.

"Leave me alone, Mr. Happy Pants."

"I'll forgive you for that just because you're awesome with Ally."

"Good," she smiled, "but I should head home."

"Can't you stay over again?"

"No I have stuff to do in the morning, but I'll call you, I promise," she smiled, slipping on one of his hoodies before walking out to her car.

Pete smiled, watching as she slowly drove off as he began thinking about his relationship with Natalie. They'd always been close, too close to just be friends and everyone could see it but them. The only problem was how everyone was going to take it, especially Allison.

"Daddy, why am I teeping in your bed?" Ally asked the next morning as Pete came out of the bathroom.

"Because I want to make sure you're safe and you're like Daddy's teddy bear," he smiled, kissing her forehead as he began getting dressed.

"Oh, otay, I lub you Daddy."

"I love you too Babygirl." Pete said, picking her up so he could give her a bath, "Daddy has a question for you," he smiled, setting her in the tub.

"What Daddy?"

"What do you think about Daddy dating Natty?"

"I dow know, whas dating?"

"Dating is like what Daddy and Riley did."

"Ohh," she nodded, "does dat mean Natty would be my Mommy?"

"She might be," he smiled, "would you like that?"

"Yes, Natty ith a good Mommy, I lub her."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm," she smiled, before splashing Pete.

"Did you just get me wet Munchkin?"

"I dow know what your talting abouw Daddy."

"Are you sure about that?" He smirked, splashing her a little bit.

"Daddy!"

"What? I didn't do anything."

"You dot me twet," she pouted, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Aww poor Baby," Pete laughed, "Come on, let's finish your bath so we can go see Grandma."
Sign up to rate and review this story