Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Veintidos

by swimfan625 5 reviews

Read me!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 432 words

1Funny
/So I'm willing to make a deal with you guys...This story ends at chapter 24, if I get at least five reviews on this chapter I promise to post the last two chapters before I go to bed tonight. I doubt you'll be getting any updates this weekend or possibly the beginning of next week so.../

"Pete you owe me twenty bucks!" Andy yelled, walking into the Wentz house a month later.

"What for this time?" Pete asked, covering a sleeping Allison with a blanket as he led Andy to the living room.

"Looks like our little Joey has finally gotten laid," he smirked as Natalie came in.

"What's this about Joe and sex?"

"Joe screwed Mia."

"And you know this because?"

"Andy."

"I got it from Trick!"

"How would he know?"

"Because I walked in on it," Patrick laughed, flicking the back of Pete's head.

"Wait, wait, wait, when did this happen?"

"Uhhh, an hour ago?"

"We figured it'd be safer to let them think they were safe for a little bit."

"So you wait an hour before telling everyone else?"

"Of course!"

"Phone," Natalie smirked as Pete passed her his cell phone.

"What are you planning?"

"You'll see, Hey Joe."

"Hi Nat...uh...what do you need?"

"Why are you so out of breath? I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"No," he coughed, before she heard clothes rustling, "I was uh, just practicing a little guitar for Mia."

"Riiiight, anyway I have a question for you, since you know, we're friends and all."

"Shoot."

"How was the sex?" Natalie chuckled.

"It was-Joe! What sex?"

"Tell Mia I say hi."

"Mia, Nat says hi."

"My boyfriend's an idiot,"
Mia chuckled as she nervously took the phone from Joe.

"I find it sweet, you two aren't relationship virgins anymore this means we need to celebrate!"

"Why?"

"Because it's tradition, every time someone new in the band has sex with their girlfriend we celebrate the initiation, granted it doesn't happen to often since they're all straight edge but that's not the point. You and Joe need to go take showers and then come over to Pete's, we can stay up watching movies."

"Wait a second, why is everyone coming here?" Pete asked.

"Because, they're the only ones who aren't here already and your place is the biggest," she smiled, watching Ally sleepily tug on Pete's pant leg before he picked her up, "anyway we'll see you two in an hour, and if you're late we'll know what's been going on so don't try to make excuses!"

"Thanks Nat," Mia chuckled before hanging up.
Sign up to rate and review this story