Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Mission

by kristinia 0 reviews

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have two ssensei's. Kakashi, the famous Copy nin and Itachi, the famous ninja who was said to be the strongest ninja ever and Sasuke's older brother! They are going on a ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 907 words

-1TrainWreck
"Naruto you baka get up right now!" Someone yelled from outside a run down apartment door. The person who yelled was a female with emerald green eyes and chin length pink hair. Her name was Haruno Sakura and she was the teammate of Uzumaki Naruto, loudest number one knuckle head ninja and Uchiha Sasuke, a prodigy in his own way and the number one rookie out of the Rookie nine. She was the apprentice of the Godaime Hokage, Tsunade who was the Legendary Sucker and a Sannin. Tsunade was a known legend around everywhere because of her amazing medic skills but also her inhuman strength and temper. "Sakura-channnnnnnn i'm tired!" Came the whining reply that she seemed to know she was going to get.

"Fine don't get up. You are just going to miss the mission." Sakura said smirking as if she knew this was going to get a reaction out of him. She wasn't disappointed as she heard a scream and then a crash. The door opened to reveal Naruto who looked like he literally threw everything on. "I'm ready Sakura-chan! Let's go!" Naruto yelled throwing a fist in the air excited and he smiled at her happy. Sakura giggled and looked at him fondly. Team 7, their team, had been threw so much and so in the process the three of them had been through so much together.

They had all grown to become close friends and protective over one another. They weren't afraid to let people know it either especially the other ninja's around their age. They left the apartment building and walked down the streets of Konoha chatting about anything.

////

"Where could those two be?" Someone muttered dark eyes looking up at the sound of two people running towards them. "Finally." The boy muttered and while Naruto glared at the boy Sakura blushed embaressed. The boy had onyx eyes and raven hair that spiked slightly in the back. "Gomen nasai, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said softly to the boy and he grunted but accepted her apology. This was none other than Uchiha Sasuke, little brother to Itachi and a prodigy.

All of the Uchiha Clan but Sasuke and Itachi had been murdered by none other than Shisui, Itachi's used-to-be best friend. Itachi in a cold rage had killed him that same night that the Uchiha Clan had been massacred. "Where is Kakashi-sensei and Itachi-sensei?" Sakura asked looking around as if to spot either of her two sensei's. "They are late, as usual." Sasuke answered gruffly before looking away from Sakura's curious eyes.

Sakura sighed and leaned against the wall beside Sasuke and looked out into Konoha.

///

There was a puff sound followed by another puff sound and the three looked up to see the two men standing a few feet away from them. "You two are LATE!" Naruto yelled pointing at both of them accusingly and the silver haired man only sweatdropped in return while the other stared impassionately at him. The silver haired man had his left eye covered with his headband tilting to the side and a mask that covered his mouth and nose. The other man looked younger only about five years older than Sasuke. He had raven black hair and onyx eyes, he had a darker complexion than Sasuke. He also had two lines on the side of his face.

"Kakashi-sensei, Itachi-sensei let's go." Sakura said smiling a little at the four and Naruto instantly forgot about his anger towards their sensei's. Sasuke just looked away and Itachi nodded his head as he stated simply," Yes. Let's go.

////

Sand blew around as a lone figure stood in front of a wall made of sand. He had wild fiery red hair and aquamarine eyes with thick black lines around his eyes. A sign of years of insomnia. He had no eyebrows as he stared out into the distance the only thing around for miles on end was sand. "GAARA!!" He heard someone familiar yell and he turned his head slightly to see a blonde headed boy run towards him.

His lips twitched upwards slightly as he nodded his head and stated unemotionally," Naruto. Sasuke. Sakura. Kakashi-san. Itachi-san." Kakashi, Itachi, Sasuke and Sakura bowed respectively once they stood in front of him while Naruto just threw his arm around Gaara's neck smiling. "Gaara i've missed ya, man! How have you been?" Naruto aksed smiling brightly his eyes bright and Gaara looked at him before he answered," Good. Suna is growing stronger by the day."

"That's good." Naruto stated and Itachi stepped forward hand held out as he stated," Letter from Hokage-sama." Gaara looked towards him and then at the letter before slowly reaching out and grabbing it. Once Gaara grabbed the letter Itachi released it and stepped back beside Kakashi. Gaara unrolled it and Naruto bounced over to bug Sasuke. Gaara read the letter before closing it and all he said was," Tell her I understand."

Itachi nodded and he turned around only to start walking away and Sasuke with Sakura started walking after him. Kakashi stayed behind with Naruto who was staring into Gaara's eyes strangely sad. "Gaara... be careful." Naruto stated unusually serious and Gaara nodded his head as he said," Ah. I will. You to." Naruto smiled his eyes bright as he said," Don't worry about me. I'm always careful." Gaara smirked a little and watched the two run after the other three who had paased to wait for the two.
Sign up to rate and review this story