Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Forbidden love

Meeting

by kristinia 0 reviews

When they return to Konoha they meet up with Team Gai and the rest of the Rookie nine along with their sensei's. They all then go to visit Asuma's grave only to meet up with someone they haven't se...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 566 words

-1TrainWreck
"When do you think that they'll return?" Ino asked, Sakura's rival yet best friend. Shikamaru her teammate sighed and her other teammate, Chouji, just kept on eating a bad of chips despite everything. "Don't worry... they are coming." Hinata answered softly, her voice soft and gentle like a gentle breeze. Neji, her cousin and bodyguard stood beside her eyes locked onto the distnace. Rock Lee was running around the area talking to everyone before starting to bug Neji who just ignored him or tried to.

Hinata noticed Neji's eye twitching giggled softly before she stated," Lee-san, onegai, leave Neji nee-san alone. He's not in a very good mood." Neji sent her a silent grateful look and she just nodded watching as Rock Lee sulked before talking to Tenten who looked just as annoyed as Neji had been. Ino looked into the distance before a nostalgic look enterred her eyes. When they looked towards where she was looking they saw Team 7 walking towards them.

"Sakura!!" Ino yelled waving her hand smiling brightly and Sakura looked towards her and waved back towards her. Sakura rushed towards her and Sakura stopped in front of her before she bowed and said," Gomen, Ino, but we must go turn in our report." "Itachi has already gone to do that." Kakashi said from behind her and she looked up and into Kakashi's smiling visage. "Kakashi-sensei... you still feel sadness and pain, don't you?" Sakura asked her eyes suddenly filled with such sadness and knowledge that it made even Team Asuma flinch.

That look should never have been in Sakura's eyes and even Ino admitted that Sakura went through more than she should have. "Don't worry about me, Sakura. Just worry about yourself for right now. We'll all heal even if it seems that we won't. Have faith." Kakashi stated smiling though it was slightly tinted with sadness. Sakura just smiled as she put her hand on her shoulder and started rubbing it with her thumb unconciously.

Ino looked towards Sakura's hand which was rubbing her shoulder before looking away. She knew what that was about... seeing that it was her fault that it had even happened. "Let's go to Asuma's grave. We haven't been there in a long time. I think it's time we did." Kakashi said eye closing as he smiled but soemthing in Sakura's eyes telled them that it was anything but happiness that Kakashi was feeling at the moment.

////

Itachi met up with them as they walked towards the cemetary and glanced towards Sasuke only to see his attention on Sakura. Itachi's gaze slid over to Sakura and caught the sadness, pain and regret in her eyes. Itachi looked up only to see someone already in front of Asuma's grave. "Kurenai-san. I didn't think you would be here." Kakashi said and the woman turned only to show her slightly prudent stomache. Her hand went and rested gently against her stomache and she smiled at them though it was tinted with sadness.

"Kakashi, Itachi-kun I wasn't expecting you to ever come to Asuma's grave." Kurenai stated before turning her attention to the grave once more and they walked forward to stand beside her. After a few moments passed Sakura said suddenly soft and weary," Hey Kakashi-sensei, Itachi-sensei i'm gonna go.. you know." "Go on Sakura." Kakashi said nodding to her and she sent him a grateful smile before walking away.
Sign up to rate and review this story