Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Missing You

American Girl

by MandelisChaos 4 reviews

When Harry goes to California for a break from the war and Voldemort, he comes back to England with a few stories for Hermione and Ron. When an unexpected new Gryffindor comes to Hogwarts, Harry i...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ron - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-01 - Updated: 2007-03-02 - 1434 words

0MarySue
((Disclaimer: I don'te own anything to do with HP, but I do own the plot and a few of the characters like Mandy and the other OC characters that come up in future chapters.))

American Girl


"Harry, I've had the best time this week with you," the blonde girl sitting next to Harry said as they sat on the Californian beach looking out onto the setting sun. The girl's blonde hair was streaked with brown highlights, her jeans were a designer label as was her shirt that said 'I LOVE my BF, but what he don't know won't HURT him', around her neck was a sterling silver snake wrapped around a red crystal with a lion set inside the crystal.

"I've had a great time, too, Mandy," Harry said and sighed. He knew that he would soon have to leave her to go back and fight the war. He didn't want to. In this past week alone he had been surfing, gotten a tattoo on his shoulder of a lion, lost his virginity, and been able to love one person unconditionally without any fears of losing them.

"When will you have to go back to England?" Mandy asked as she leaded into his chest. She was sitting between his legs grabbing at his arms that were around her small frame. She was playing his the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt; it was slightly cold with the sea breeze.

"Tomorrow," Harry said sadly. Mandy nodded and sighed heavily. She leaned against his chest more and nuzzled her head under Harry's chin.

"When will I see you again?" Mandy asked and Harry shook his head. He didn't want to hurt her, but he ended up doing that to all his girlfriends.

"I don't know, Mandy," Harry said and Mandy nodded. She closed her eyes for a second. Yeah, she had been with guys before. She hadn't been a virgin that night she and Harry had made love, but there was something about Harry that Mandy never wanted to lose. A feeling of security around him that made her think that she was safe.

"I'll miss you," Mandy said and Harry nodded as best he could.

"I'll miss you, too," Harry said and moved his hands onto her thighs and rubbed lightly making Mandy moan. Harry smiled at this and moved his thumbs ever so slowly closer to her crotch area. Mandy groaned and ground her butt into Harry's hips making his jeans tent slightly. Mandy smiled and turned to straddle Harry's lap.

"I'm gonna miss this," Mandy said grinding her hips torturously against Harry's and he just smiled.

"Me, too," Harry said and flipped her onto the ground. Mandy smiled up at Harry as he straddled her hips and kissed her lips.

"Harry," Mandy giggled, "not here, in public," Mandy said and lead the way toward the car and a night of 'good fun'.

~~~*~

"I'll miss you," Mandy said wrapping her arms around Harry's neck as they stood in the airport waiting for Harry's plane to board.

"If you ever need me, call," Harry said motioning to the necklace around her neck. She hadn't taken it off since the day Harry had bought it for her.

"Ok," Mandy said and Harry kissed her as he flight was called to board. "Don't forget me," Mandy whispered into Harry's ear as she pulled away.

"How could I ever forget a face of such innocence and love? I love you," Harry said kissing her one last time before boarding the plane and leaving for London airport.

~~~*~

"Harry!" Hermione squealed as he walked over to her and Ron, but Ron was waiting very impatiently for his best friend to get off those 'flying death traps'.

"Hermione! Ron!" Harry said embracing the both of them in their usual friendly hugs. "How have you guys been?" Harry asked and Hermione smiled lacing her fingers in Ron's. "'Bout time isn't it?" Harry asked and got shoved slightly by both Hermione and Ron.


"Have a good time?" Ron asked as he took one of Harry's suitcases to the car.

"A great time. I met this woman and...well...we hit it off right away," Harry said as a blush creped up to his cheeks.

"Harry's got himself a girlfriend?" Fred asked from the front seat of the car. George was sitting next to him driving, making Harry, Ron, and Hermione sit in the back.

"It was great...a nice distraction from everything...just what the doctor ordered," Harry said and smiled at Ron as he looked confused. "Don't ask," Harry said and laughed at Ron and smiled at Hermione whose hand seemed to have found Ron's rather quickly.

"So, Harry, have you been thinking about anyone particular from home? Like a certain sixteen-year-old who's dieing to see you again?" Ron asked hinting at someone.

"Ginny? No not really. I haven't thought that much about this really. I was just having such a great time in California," Harry said and sighed and Fred and George quickly exchanged glances and started to laugh and stopped the car.

"Harry? Are we mistaken..."

"...or did you give away your prize this last week?" the twins said one saying one thing and the other saying another.

"What are you two talking about?" Ron asked and then looked over at Harry who was blushing up a storm.

"Ok, Fred let's put it into simpler term that the idiot will understand," George said and smiled over at Fred.

"Ok, rephrased the question is; Harry, are you still a goody-goody virgin or not," Fred asked and Hermione looked appalled at the twins.

"Of what business is this of yours?" Hermione asked and slapped the both of them lightly. Harry sank deeper and deeper into his seat trying to escape the question.

"Well, Harry?" the twins asked and Ron looked like he wanted to know the answer, too.

"I'm not," Harry mumbled, Hermione looked shocked. She looked at him her eyes as wide as golf balls looking at him in almost terror.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER! You DID NOT do THAT with just some girl on a VACATION!" Hermione yelled and Ron started to laugh nervously at Hermione trying to stay out of her line of fire. Harry froze and nodded. Hermione turned as much as she could the other way not looking at Harry and letting the boys go on to talk about Quidditch and that sort of stuff.

~~~*~

A week or two went by and a few letters from Mandy came all addressed to Harry at Private Drive. Headwig went to the house everyday to get Harry's mail and if she didn't get it she'd peck Petunia. Harry laughed as Headwig would sometimes come and have a few strands of Petunia's hair in her beak.
The very last letter that Harry got read like this;

'Dearest Harry,
I don't have much time to write today. I've got to be going. My family is moving today, but I don't know where to. I hope you can still love me even though my letters won't come. I'll miss you always.
With all my love,
Your dearest,
Mandy
P.S. My favorite recipe for German Chocolate Cake is enclosed. Please pass this on to Mrs. Weasley. Hopefully she'll be able to make it better than I did. I love you!'

It was too short for Harry's liking, but he did as he was told and Mrs. Weasley was delighted to have the recipe and made it up that very night.

"Who's this Mandy girl? Is she that woman that you met in California?" Ron asked and Harry nodded to Ron and sighed.

"She was so pretty, oh god, Ron, if you had seen her..." Harry said smiling to the air and thinking of the time he had spent with Mandy.

"Is she also the one that you 'lost your prize to'?" Ron asked and Harry nodded. Hermione shook her head and rolled her eyes in pure disgust.

"I still can't believe you were so foolish enough to do that with a girl you barely knew for seven days!" Hermione lectured to Harry. Harry leaned against the wall and sighed.

"Hermione, would you just drop it! Knowing what goes on in your girly mind...you probably want to jump into Ron's pants right now," Harry said with a 'Malfoy like' smirk.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Hermione screeched and walked out the door her nose in the air.

"Can I take that as a 'bloody hell yes'?" Ron asked and Harry shook his head. "A guy can try," Ron said running out the door to find Hermione.
Sign up to rate and review this story