Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Save the world or Damn the world?!?

Fight

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Maxine was told at a young age that she will either help the government or she will go against the government. She grew up being taught how to fight and she was in a gang to do more training when s...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 3171 words

0Unrated
A/N: I would like to say sorry to my friend Chelsea and I think she will know why....
And for all of you people out there who dont like blood, then skip over some parts of this.
But other then that I hope you like the new chappie!!
KoKoa Puff


~Still Max's P.O.V.~

As the guy kept coming forward I looked around. I found Lindsay and Bridget tied to chairs and the guys they were talking to earlier were standing behind them smiling and the guy Evie was talking to with William was there too. I still didn't know their names, but I hated them already. Oh, they all are in for something. But, I don't know if I can take them all on. I turned back to the guy coming towards me. He was smirking and I knew that smirk. It was William! What was William doing?

"Well, by the look on your face Max you have either figured out what is going on, or you know who I am." Well William was somewhat right. I knew that it was him, but I did not know what was going on. Then I saw out of the corner of my eye, I saw Evie coming towards me and William.

"Evie, go back out side. I don't need you getting hurt. Just go!" I yelled to her, but she just went up to William and kissed him and stood behind him. He turned around and told her something, she nodded and then went over to where Lindsay and Bridget were and stood by the guy she talked to earlier. I really need to know their names. I turned my attention back to William; again he just stood there with that stupid smirk. "What do you want?"

"Well, I know that you know what we could use you for. I would like for you to help me take the government over. Now there 2 ways you can come and help us. One way is that you come willingly and we will not harm your friends. Or you can fight all of these men and we will take you with force and we don't let your friends go. It is up to you." He told me. I did know now what he meant. He wanted me to help him and the rest of the vampires to take over the government. But I really did not want to help either one. I just wanted to go home and be a girl for a month or so. And now William steps in and really pissed me off. All I wanted to do was go home and take a bath.

"No what Beckett. All I wanted to do was go home and take a bath. But no, you had to come in here and be like this. Yes, I do know that you know that I know what you could use me for. As confusing as that sounded, I don't want to help you or the government. All I want to do is not fight for the next month and just be a girl. Can you get that across what little mind you have Beckett?" I yelled at him. He was really pissing me off.

"Well, Maxine. I understand what you're getting at. But, I can not let this opportunity down. So I guess it will have to be the hard way. So, I leave you. Boys done kill her, I still need her. Brendon, Ryan, Jon, Evie, please follow me and bring the girls with you." I looked over and I saw the three guys and Evie who were with Lindsay and Bridget. They untied them and picked them up and followed William. I tried to go after them, but I was stopped by the other guys in the room. I went back to the middle of the room and took a fighting stance. I saw that they all also took a fighting stance. I knew I would not be able to take them all on, but I sure could try. I turned around looking for the weakest one, but they all looked pretty buff. So I just picked one and went for it.

I ran for one of them and jump up to do a spin kick and the guy just grabbed my ankle and twisted me and I landed on the floor. Oh, I am not in the mood to fight right now. So I am going to try to get out of this. I got up and tuned around looking for the best place to use to get out of here. And that is when I saw Spencer. He was standing by the coat closest. I then saw the chair that some of the guys were standing behind, and that's were Spencer was. If I can run up to the chair and then use that to get some height and jump over all these guys. If I could do that then I could get to Spencer and we can get out of here. Well, it was now or never. So I backed up as far as I could with out letting one of the guys grab me, and took off running. I saw a couple of them in font of me start to me, but I heard one of the yell to stay where they are. So I got to the chair and put all of my weight on one leg, pushed up and when I was in the air I flipped and landed right behind them. I took of running again and I heard some yelling behind me, I grabbed Spencer's arm and kept running. Finally when I felt like I could slow down I did. I had never let go over Spencer and to my surprise he kept up with me. I finally stopped and I had no idea where we were. I looked around and did not recognize anything.

"Umm, Spencer do you know where we are?" I asked him.

"Yea, we are near my apartment. Why don't we go there and we will get help in the morning. Ok?" I nodded and he took my hand and led me to his apartment. Which was not too far, we walked for about 10 minutes. (May I remind you I am bare foot.) Once we were inside, he gestured for me to sit on the couch and I did. It felt nice to sit on something. He came back in with two glasses with what looked like Red Wine. "I did not know if you liked wine, but I brought some anyway." I took the glass from him and almost downed the whole glass.

"Sorry, wine is one of my weak spots. So, I never asked you, what were you doing at the party?" I asked him, he got up taking my glass with him. He came back with more. I did have to admit this type of wine is really sweet and different. He handed me the glass and this time I took little sips.

"Well, I know someone who got invited and she asked me if I wanted to go."

"Oh, ok. What type of wine is this? It is different and sweet, not like anything I have had before." Again my glass was gone and again he went and got more. Was he trying to get me drunk? I don't get drunk easily, so I think a couple more glasses of wine won't hurt. He gave me my glass and sat back down.

"Why don't you just bring the wine bottle out here, so you don't have to keep getting up." I asked him.

"I don't have a wine bottle it is one that comes out of one of these big boxes. And I am the gentlemen and I should always refresh her drink." She smiled.

"Oh well, you are being a perfect gentlemen." I told him. We kept talking, and after about 30 minutes of talking I had already had about 5 glasses of wine. Usually I could go about 5 more glasses, but I really felt weird. Like tired, not drunk.


~Spencer's P.O.V.~

She has had about 5 glasses of wine, with this special power William gave me. He told me to put about a teaspoon into each drink and in about 2 drinks she would be out. But, oh boy was he wrong. She was on her 6th glasses when she finally just fell over and did not get up. She was in the middle of a sentence and she just fell over. I picked up the glass and washed it. I put the power into my pocket and went back into the room and picked her up. I called William to tell him that she was finally out. He told me a car would be here to pick us up in about 5 minutes. She also told me to mix the rest of the power in a bottle of water. I did what he wanted me to, and picked Max back up and went down stairs. Right on time a car came around the corner and stop in front of me. I put Max in the car and go in after her. Once I had shut the door, the driver sped off. It took about another 5 minutes to get back to the place where William was.


~William's P.O.V.~

Spencer just called me telling me she was finally out. I sent a car for him and they just pulled up. I wonder what took so long for her to be out. I thought it would only take about 2 glasses. I guess Spencer and I will have to talk. I walked down stairs to the main area and saw Spencer hold Max in his arms.

"Take her to the holding room. Make sure she is on maximum watch." I told one of the guards I have. He nodded and took Max from Spencer's arms and went off. "Spencer tell me why it took so long for her to be out."

"Well I did what you told me and she downed the first two drinks and I just kept giving them to her."

"What did you mix them with?"

"Wine, I thought that it would make its punch a little harder."

"Well, you were right; she should have been out, after the first drink. Even if you gave her a little bit. That stuff it the strongest sleeping power known to the vampire race. I wonder because of her background that she does not get drunk as easy and there fore it would take her longer to be out." Spencer nodded his head.

"So what will we do with her next?" he asked me the one question I have been asking myself all day.

"Well, I have a very interesting idea. We let her go."

"What?! I just gave her to you and you want to let her go!" Spencer yelled.

"Ok, calm down. We leave her in the woods, with a note, the water bottle in your hands and a pair of shoes. On the note will tell her she can run and we may not come after her, not let her friends go and if we do get her we will not be nice, or she can drink what every is in the water bottle and be brought back here and we might let her friends. If I know her, she will come back for her friends. We will have others in the forest that will be used to scare her. Kind of following her and to freak her out. How does that sound?" I asked him.

"Sounds good. But, are you sure she will go easily?"

"I have no idea. But if we scare her enough and she has no idea where she is, I am guessing she might just cave in and come to us. I will make sure that the guys out there watch her and wait until she is fully asleep. Then they will bring her back her. And if she does not drink the water and she wants to do this the hard way, while they will just knock her out and bring her here. After she is back here, we will make her watch her friends be turned. Her friends have to drink blood to become a full vampire, so we will let her drink from her arms. After she recovers you will come in and turn her, and give her a 'drink'. OK?"

"Yes sir. I understand. I just don't think we need to let her go, to just bring her back."

"Well, yes I did think about that. But the reason for letting her go is that I want her to be a little bit worn out. If she is more warn out then it will be easier it will be to turn her. Ok?"

"Yes."

"Good, now I want you to go tell Brendon, Ryan, and Jon the plan and make sure they understand. I want Jon to go out with the others with Max. She knows him and he can probably scare her the most." He nodded and walked off. I walked back to my room that I shared with Evie. She was lying on the bed listening to music and she was writing in her journal. I walked into my closet and changed into boxers and a wife beater. I sat on the bed and just watched her and listened to the music.


~Ryan's P.O.V.~

Spencer just walked in and told Brendon, Jon and I about Williams plan with the three girls. I really like Lindsay, she is nice. But, now he wants me to turn her in front of her friends. I don't think I could do that. But I know if I did not do what William wanted me to do, he would come up with something to make it like 10 times worse. I hated when he did that. I remember when I would not turn my girlfriend. He told me that if I wanted to keep her I would turn her, and I told him I did not what her to be like me, and I did not think she was the one for me. While long story short, he had some of the other Dandies kill her, right in front of me. He had about 5 other Dandies help with this.

~Flashback~

William just tied me to a chair, I know why her did this too. He was going to kill my girlfriend right in front of me. I did not want to turn her, mainly because I was not sure she was the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. So I have been sitting her for about 10 minutes when Chelsea was dragged in by William, and 5 other Dandies, who's names I did not know. She saw me and screamed my name, asking me why I would let this happen. I just started to cry. I did not want to watch them kill her. It killed my inside to have to watch this. William had pushed her into a chair and held her down.

"Ryan, look at her. You did this to her. All you have to do is tell me now that you will turn her and I will make this stop. Come on Ryan, have her killed, or let her live forever." William said will a voice dripping with sarcasm. I looked at Chelsea's face and she looked so help less.

"Chelsea, I am sorry. But I don't want you to be like me. I'm sorry, I would have just let you go on with your life, but William let is thick in the head and won't let me let you go. I'm sorry. But, do know I love you. But, it is just some puppy love." I was crying and so was she.

"Ryan, I understand. This is not your fault it is Williams. I love you to." I looked away from her and I just heard William laugh. I snapped my head back and looked at him.

"Aww, that was so cute. So cute I want to throw up now. Chelsea dear, this will hurt. And not a little bit, but once we reach a point you will pass out and slowly die." William looked at her and laughed. He lowered his head and bit her neck. I heard her scream and try to get him off of her. I tried to look away but someone held my head so I had to look. She was sitting there hitting William; two guys took her arms and bit into them. I could see the blood running down her neck and her arms. Then two other guys took her wrists and bit into them. I heard her screaming die down into a whimper. I looked at her eyes, and I watched the life leave her eyes. I saw some tears seep from her eyes as she died.

I saw William come up with her blood all over his face. I looked at her neck and it looked like he ripped a hole in her neck. I saw that she was still breathing and the guys who had bitten her arms and wrist and stood up wiping their faces and just walked out. The guy who was holding my head had let go and untied me. I did not even think about what I was doing. I just got up and ran over to Chelsea. I held her in my arms as she died. I whispered that I loved her and that I was very sorry. She had enough strength to tell me she loved me too and for me not to worry. She finally died and I just held her even closer and saw that William just smirked and left. But before he left he said.


"Next time remember to listen and do what I say. Oh, and too bad you did not taste her, she was sweet. The sweetest I have ever tasted yet." And then he left. I just sat there and cried.

~End of Flashback~

I will not let that happen to Lindsay. I will turn her because I have to. But the worst part is that I have to act William when I do it. Mainly because he wanted to put on a show for Max. But, I will not let that happen again. I miss Chelsea to this day, and I go to see her grave, which after what happened Jon, Spencer and Brendon help me through it. They liked Chelsea too. Brendon had that happen to someone close to him, but not Jon or Spencer. We all go see her grave and Brendon's friends grave. Well, after Spencer was done explaining to us, I went to my room and lay down. I took out my notebook and put on some music and started to write. I had no idea what I was writing about, I just let it come.
Sign up to rate and review this story