Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Save the world or Damn the world?!?

Dinner

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Maxine was told at a young age that she will either help the government or she will go against the government. She grew up being taught how to fight and she was in a gang to do more training when s...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 2115 words

0Unrated
~A couple weeks later~
~Maxine's P.O.V.~

Today was the last day of shooting for this season. After today we had about 4 months of off time. I was looking forward to resting and getting away for a little bit. To night we were all going to a party tonight at a place Evie and William know of. I am looking forward to it, but I am kind of thinking twice about it. I mean a couple weeks ago Lindsay and Bridget started to act weird around William and when ever he told them to do something, they would do it. I pushed it off thinking they just had a crush on him. So I let it go. I just kept my mind in the show and my fighting. I loved doing my own stunts; it gave me the most thrills I could ever feel.

I knew that during the time off, someone would be coming to teach me. I remember what my dad told me, that the summer after I turned 26, someone would come to me. I would not know who they were until they showed themselves to me. He also told me that people who wanted me for good and evil knew this and most likely they will try to turn me, but I need not trust anyone. That is why I did not have any friends well growing up.

But, after shooting the last scene of the day, Lindsay, Evie, Bridget and I went home to get changed. I got dressed into a very tight floor length black dress that had a very low V neck, and black high heels. I left my hair down and had someone curl it for me. I also had someone do my make up very nice, yet edgy. I looked really good and I knew I could kill almost anyone who looked at me. After I was ready to go, I went out to the living room and saw what everyone else was ready too. Evie was in a red cocktail dress and her hair was up showing off her neck. Lindsay wore a black and red cocktail dress, and had her hair curled like mine. And Bridget wore a black floor length dress that was sparkly, and her hair was up in a curled pony tail. They all had about the same make up nice, but edgy.

Once we were all ready to leave we got into the Limo we had waiting for us, and it took us to the house we would be partying at. I could not wait for a night of partying. With doing stunts almost everyday for the past 4 years, I never really want to go out and party. I just want to go home a rest. I just got a weird feeling that tonight was going to be a new beginning for me or someone else. I just hoped that I was wrong. It took about 30 minutes to get to the place. Once we got there, our door was opened and everyone got out and I was last. Almost everyone made me get last out because if I got out first the rest of the people might not get out. So once I got out, I felt everyone's eyes on me. I hated this, it was just a dress, and it was just make up. It was like almost every other girl here. But, I was wrong; the other girls wore either cocktail dresses, or floor length. I was the only one who wore a floor length, curve hugger black dress.

I let the feeling of uneasiness slip away once I was inside. The party was fun, it was more like a lets have a night to have fun, where we don't have to go to work tomorrow party. There were drinks, snacks, and candy all over the place. I really was not in the mood to mingle so I decided to go find someplace to take me out side. So I followed some hallways and finally found a door, I went to open it when there was a hand pulling me away from the door.

"What are you doing down here?" this mystery person asked. This mystery person was wearing all black, a black dress shirt, black jacket, and black dress pants. I would have to say he was cute, he had short brown/black hair and he had a really cute face.

"I was looking for a way to get outside. I need some fresh air, and I can't find a way to it." I said.

"Well, you don't want to go down there. I will show you the way out. Follow me." He said and then started to walk off. So I followed him. We walked through the house and went by everyone. I saw Lindsay talking to some guy, with short/medium brown hair, he had some eye liner around his eyes, he wore a white dress shirt, black vest, black tie, and some black dress pants. I knew Lindsay liked him, because she was flirting so much. I also saw Bridget flirting with a guy to. He had short/medium black hair; he also had some eyeliner on. He was wearing a white dress shirt, black jacket, with a black skinny tie; he also had black dress pants on. I saw Evie talking to William and some one I did not know. He wore a black dress shirt, and black dress pants, he had short/medium brown hair, and had a beard. But, as me and the mystery guy walked somewhere, everyone was saying hi and good job on the season. I would say the same thing to them all, 'thanks, have fun', only because I could not talk long. Finally we reached a door, and he held it open for me. I walked out side and started walking towards some trees. I really did not think he was coming outside too, and I just kept going. By the time I was near the trees I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed the hand and twisted it behind the persons back. I noticed that it was the mystery person who showed me outside. I let go of his arm, and back away.

"I'm really sorry about that man." I told him. "You just startled me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Spencer, and you would be?" Spencer asked me.

"I'm Maxine, but everyone calls me Max."

"Well, nice to meet you Max. So why did you need to come outside?" he asked me.

"I really needed some time alone. I just got done filming a long fight scene and I hurt. And I really was not in the mood to talk to anyone."

"Oh, do you want me to go back inside?" I stood there thinking about it. I really did not want to talk to anyone, but I felt something different from him. Like at one time he was someone I do not want to be around, and then again I was drawn to him in a physical way. I looked up from the ground, I saw he was already walking back towards the house.

"Wait! You can stay out here with me." I called out to him.


~Spencer's P.O.V.~

She just told me, that I could stay out here with her. William was right, she and I were drawn to each other in a physical way. I could tell she did not want to talk to me, but she did call me back to stay with her. William wanted me to grow on her so it would be easier for her to trust me. I'm not a very evil person like William, but I needed to be. He wanted me to get on her good side, and then pretty much piss her off later on. I had to go to him after I talked to her, and he would like tell me what I had to do next. After everyone left the party tonight we had to get her friends and threaten her with them. We all knew that she was strong enough to fight back, but we knew what to do. I was simple I would calm her down by fake rescuing her. Once I got her calmed down I would give her a drink that would make her fall asleep. I did not know what William had in store after that, but I knew it would not be good. I walked back over to her and we just kind of talked about life, and what we both did in life.


~William's P.O.V.~

I saw Spencer and Max walk outside. My plan was coming together. Lindsay and Bridget were falling for Ryan and Brendon. All we needed now was something to get everyone out of here. I could just spread the word to everyone that they needed to leave, because we need the place for a party first thing in the morning, or I could just tell everyone that and that they needed to leave right now. Evie would get the girls to stay here because they needed to find Max, and that is when we will have Evie run outside and tell Max that something happened. Spencer would come in after she came in here. But during that time Brendon and Ryan will take the girls and kind of restrain them. We would use them and leverage, I needed her and I would do anything to get her. I walked over to Evie and told her what was going to happen. And told her to tell the guys. She came back to me after about 10 minutes and told me everything was under way.

I went up to the microphone we had, and turned it on. "Hello everyone. I would like to thank you for coming tonight, but I am sad to say that it is time to go. We need this place for a party in the morning and we have to clean and set up. So please drive home safely." I heard a hand full of bye and after about 20 minutes everyone but a few people were here. Now it was time to put my plan into action. I walked over to Brendon.

"Ok, time for the plan to go into action." He nodded and waited for me to walk away. After I was out of sight, Brendon and Ryan both grabbed Lindsay and Bridget and handcuffed them. I heard screaming and some grunts. I looked over and Bridget kicked Brendon and tried kick Ryan to get Lindsay away from him. Evie was already heading outside and Brendon and Jon were trying to get Bridget, they finally had to kick her from behind the knees and she went down. Brendon then picked her up and tied her to a chair next to Lindsay who was now crying in fear. I then called for the Dandies who were going to fight Max to come out in full costume. Black suits and white bowler hats.


~Max's P.O.V.~

Spencer and I were standing outside talking. I felt a little better around him. But, then I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around and saw that Evie was running towards us. I started to run towards her too.

"Max...Max...Max...umm"

"Evie, calm down. Take a deep breath and tell me what is wrong." She took a deep breath and went on.

"OK, William told everyone that they had to go home because they need space in the morning. And once almost everyone was out of the room, 3 guys took Lindsay and Bridget. I would have stayed to help, but I knew you could help more. Please go help them." I did not even answer her, or wait for her to go with me. I took off running. I picked up my dress and ran for the door to get back in side. Once I got to the door I took my shoes off and ran into the main room and I saw more then 3 guys. I saw a room full of guys in black suits and these white hats. And then a few of them parted and someone walked out in the same outfit, but they had a cape on.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please review and tell me what you think of this. I feel like I should just stop this. I got the idea on a little pop in my head and acted on it. So please tell me what you think of this story!
I would love some reviews to keep me going.
And if you have any ideas, tell me! Please!!
Sign up to rate and review this story