Categories > Original > Romance > For The Love Of Apollo

Sometimes Marble Is Only Skin Deep

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

When Emmy meets the man of her dreams, she finds she will do anything for the love of Apollo

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 245 words

0Unrated
"Come to me," the man whispered holding out his hand. "Become mine for all eternity." Emmy sat up sweating, it was the same dream she had been having for a year now. She stood up and went to the window, "ever since I found that statue of Apollo. She thought, "I've been having that dream." She turned from the window and walked into her studio, the life size statue of Apollo stood there in all it's glory. Emmy was walking by it when she noticed a faint inscription, why hadn't she noticed that before? Leaning over she saw that they were in a language she had never seen before. But oddly she could understand what it said, "The words here, said by my true love, will set me free," she whispered. Suddenly a loud rumble made the floor begin to shake, screaming Emmy stumbled to the doorway. Holding on for dear life, than as fast as the earth quake started it ended. Emmy carefully stepped out of the doorway, she stopped and stared in amazement. Where a marble Apollo had been moments before, there now stood a very naked man. "Oh my God," Emmy whispered, as the man turned around to face her. The man smiled and held out his hand, "I have finally found you my love, come to me and become mine for all eternity." Emmy gasped when she heard those words, than the room dimmed and she passed out into his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story