Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Thirst

by romanceisdead11 2 reviews

And all of the mothers raise their babies to stay away from me.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1724 words - Complete

1Exciting
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Seven:
The Taste
"And all of the mothers raise their babies to stay away from me."

RANDILYN'S POV

My training began that day, and within two weeks I could fight off Pete and Andy while answering vampire trivia questions given to me by Patrick and Joe. I felt myself changing. My arms became more muscular, and legs more powerful. It was a quick change, and it was a noticeable change. I still kept my petite frame, but I was a monster.
Most of the time I wasn't paying attention, my mind was on my heart, and my heart was on my mind. There was something about Pete that made my heart skip. I kept sleeping in Pete's coffin, though. I liked the way he held me at night, but it didn't get rid of the nightmares. They got more violent, more demanding. I knew William was on the quest to get me back, but when was he willing to do it. I didn't even want to think about it.
Now that I was learning about vampires I learned about how I didn't have a reflection or a shadow. I remembered the first time I went to go see myself in the mirror after being changed. And it was true I had no reflection. I was a vampire, and evil never had a reflection.
I was getting ready tonight to go on a hunt with the guys, my first hunt. As I was getting ready, putting my raven black locks in a pony tail, Pete came up behind me. I felt his breath on my neck.
"You look nice for hunting," he said looking me up and down. I was wearing black skinny jeans; converse, a black low necked tee, and my make-up only consist of black eye shadow and eyeliner.
Since my stature, and skills changed so did my taste in clothing and music. I was a dark creature; everything I did needed to be dark. Plus the guys influenced me some too. "Thank you," I replied feeling my breath catch in my throat.
"Listen, I didn't come to tell you how beautiful you look." Now here come the butterflies, this cannot be safe. "I want you to be careful. If anything happens to you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Do you understand?"
I nodded, "I want you to do the same. I don't want you to get hurt. I would miss you too much." He smiled. Oh, that smile that could bring me to my knees.

PETE'S POV

In the past two weeks she had become an animal. She could take Andy and me down in a blink of an eye, and she learned things I didn't even know about vampires. She really had amazed me in the past two weeks. I didn't think it was possible to love her more, but it was possible.
And in some parts I thought she returned the feeling. She was always lighter with me. Her friendship was more with me. She didn't look at me like she did Patrick or Joe. It was different. Now that I think of it I could just be making this up, so I could believe what I wanted.
Tonight would be her first hunt, and I didn't want her to get hurt. I found her getting ready in the living room, and I went to talk to her. She was dressed in black and white. She wore skinny jeans, a black v-necked top, and some converse. Her style and her taste changed as well. It didn't bother me. If anything she became more beautiful, but in a darker way. She could put the Queen of the Damned to shame.
"You look nice for hunting," I said looking her up and down. I would've blushed if I could, but vampires were only pale.
Her style wasn't the only thing that changed. Her face had too. It was paler, like it was cut out of stone, and it glowed with a green luminous glow. She had certainly taken on the characteristics of a vampire. Everything about her, her hair which was now in ringlets that framed her face, her teeth which were so white and sharp they could cut the toughest leather, her lips were now a ruby red, read vampire. Everything except her eyes, they were still a bright to dark green, and they ran me through and through.
"Thank you," she gasped.
"Listen, I didn't come to tell you how beautiful you look. I want you to be careful. If anything happens to you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Do you understand?" There it happened again. I had been letting her know too much about my feelings for her. I had been, for the past two weeks, flattering her, touching her cheek, holding her while she slept. It was just when I was around her there was no filter between my brain and my mouth.
She nodded, "I want you to do the same. I don't want you to get hurt. I would miss you too much." I smiled, and then something in her eyes came on. It read: torture, but not the bad kind of torture. Then another thing replaced that: confusion.
She was feeling the same thing I was. We both knew something was going to happen tonight. We just didn't know what.
A few minutes after our recognition Patrick and Joe came out armed in net guns, and Andy followed after them. "Why are we using net guns and Andy where's yours?" she asked as they game to surround us.
"I'm the bait," Andy said matter-of-factly, and a little more excited then he should have.
"And we have net guns because we're going to try a new way of killing vamps," Joe said as he punched his fist in the air.

RANDILY'S POV

I looked at Patrick. "I thought there was only one way to kill a vampire?"
"Well, they've been researching," he started, but I cut him off.
"Researching how barbaric," I said disgusted.
Patrick just continued. "They think that if you burn a vampire then they will die."
"Sounds reasonable," Pete said.
"Well, let's see if it works," I said grabbing the matchbook.
Joe's eyes grew wide, "Randi, put it down. We'll see tonight.."
"What is going on with you?" Pete asked.
I looked at him, and he looked genuinely concerned. I sighed, "I'm nervous is all."
He grabbed by arm, and pulled me into an embrace. It was probably cold, but I didn't notice seeing as we both didn't have the normal body temperature. I held the embrace for a moment, and then pulled away.
"So, what's the plan?" I asked.
Andy stepped forward with a piece of paper, "So this is how it's going down . . ."

PETE'S POV

There I sat crouched in the darkness. I watched Andy and Randilyn in the car on the cliff. They were the set up, the bait. Patrick and Joe were beside me in the shadows, armed and ready with fucking net guns.
This whole plan was fucking ridiculous. I mean why did they have to use Randi as the second part of the bait? I mean it could be two guys making out. I guess I had to deal with it even if I didn't like it.
A few minutes after coming to this revelation the attack happened.

RANDILYN'S POV

Andy moved his hand to my face and cupped my cheek. He brushed his thumb over my eyelid, and I closed my eyes. I leaned in and so did he, but the kiss never happened. Instead the attack happened.
There were two of them. It was a woman and man. I recognized them from somewhere, and then I realized they were part of the group that attacked me two weeks ago.
I started to scream, and I noticed a triumphant look come over the girl. I then stopped screaming and smirk came across my face. Her expression turned to confusion. I pushed the door open in one blur of motion, and tackled her to the ground.
We rolled around on the ground until we stopped her pinning me to the ground. My arms were outstretched, one hand on each shoulder, keeping her an arms length from me.
I heard a sharp roar come from her lips, and head stooped down. Her teeth caught my wrist and the sharp pain of teeth into flesh ripped through my body.
I put my feet on her stomach, and flung her over top of me. I got up in a smooth motion again. "Bring it back bitch!" I manage to scream through the pain.
She came running back to me, and I grabbed her head, and her shoulder. I brought my face to the crook of her neck, and bit.
The next thing to happen was the most wonderful thing ever to happen to me. Her blood trickling over my lips, into my mouth, and down the back of my throat, into my stomach and then it finally came apart of my blood. This feeling was like no other. It was like five thousand years of thirst had just been quenched.
"Randi! Stop! Stop now!" I heard Pete's voice in the distance.
I dropped the vampire body at my feet, and I then I turned to see the guys running to me. But then they all became blurs. Everything had no defined lines, and then my body became heavy. I dropped to the ground welcoming the darkness, the beautiful lovely darkness.

PETE'S POV

. "Bring it back bitch!" I heard Randi yell with an anger and growl I'd never heard her use before. I turned around to see the two separated, five feet apart.
When the vampire came running back at her Randi grabbed her, and bit her neck.
"Randi! Stop! Stop now!" I yelled at her.
She dropped the body at her feet, and turned to see all four of us approaching her. Her eyes then rolled into the back of her head, and she fell to the ground.
I ran forward, "Randi! Randi, come on. Wake up. I love you; you can't do this to me. Please Randi! I'll die without you." But she wouldn't wake up.

A/N: Hey, guys sorry I'm late, but I've been doing research. Hope you like it.


Sign up to rate and review this story