Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Golden

The Nighmare

by romanceisdead11 2 reviews

tongues on the sockets of electric dreams

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1200 words - Complete

0Unrated
Golden
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Eight:
The Nightmare
"Tongues on the sockets of electric dreams."

RANDILYN'S POV

Randi! Randi, come on. Wake up. I love you; you can't do this to me. Please Randi! I'll die without you. This voice. I knew this voice. It was cherubic, but ironically damned. The words that showed in my unconsciousness wrapped around my body and warmed my cold figure. But that warm world was fading, and I was moving into the darkness.
What was this? Why was it taking away my loving messenger? You've done exactly as I planned. Who was that?
What plan? I thought to myself.
You have tasted real blood. You've become a real vampire. I did not want to hear this voice. This torturous, demonic, vampire birthing voice.
Why can't you leave me alone? I am of no use to you.
I heard him chuckle. But of course you are. I made you for a reason. You are the secret weapon all vampire leaders wish to possess.
Why?
What they haven't told you? No, I guess not. Whichever vampire group you join, the punks, the gangsters, the dandies, they will rule this whole city. And you well you have to choose which one will do that.
I have chosen I want to stay with Pete.
Oh, so it is as I have feared. You love him.
Yes.
But Randilyn, dear, he is a beast. He cannot control his anger, and he is to revenge driven to care for a beautiful young vampire like you.
He loves me back. I can feel it.
No he doesn't. He is a monster, a beast.
You are a monster and a beast! Leave me alone!
You are mine! I own you! I own your heart, your body, and your immortal soul. You are mine!
No! I will not join you. Go away!
And then I woke up on the couch in the living part of the warehouse with four men staring at me. One of which more worried then the others.

PETE'S POV

I picked Randi's head up in my hands and cradled her to my chest while I sat on the ground watching Patrick, and Andy grab the vampire bodies and begin to burn them. When they were done they began to get into the car. I picked up Randi's fragile body, and got in the back seat with Joe.
I held her in my lap the whole way back to the warehouse. Her body was light, and it fit perfectly in my lap. She still had a pulse, and I thanked God, if he listened to the undead, for it.
The whole time the guys were sitting there telling me it was going to be okay, that she was just overwhelmed by her first feeding on real blood. That the taste probably made her faint.
Vampires weren't supposed to drink other vampire's blood. It was dangerous. Vampire blood was made up of all the different types of blood of their victims. Randi had gone a step too far tonight.
Why would she do this to me? Why did she drink the blood? I knew this would happen. I told Patrick. She would put us in danger. Why didn't he fucking listen to me? Why did I fall in love with Beauty? I might as well give her my magic mirror and send her back to her father.
We arrived back at the warehouse, and I took her in and set her down on the sofa. I sat on the coffee table and buried my face in my hands. The other guys came to stand behind me.
"You are a monster and a beast! Leave me alone!" My head snapped up, and I saw Randi's face contorted in anger. Everyone came around her now. I took her hand in mine.
"It's a nightmare, Randi! Wake up!" I said while brushing my thumb over her hand.
She growled that ferocious vampire snarl. "No! I will not join you. Go away!"
Her eyes snapped open, and her breathing intensified. Her round almond green eyes searched the faces of all of us. She was crying, and I could see the bloody tears come out of her eyes as she sat up.
I put my hand to her cheek, and brushed them away careful not to try and taste them. She then grabbed my hand, and kissed it. I then stood up, and she stood up with me. From my peripheral vision I could see the guys leaving.
She brushed the bangs from my eyes, and leaned forward. I leaned forward too, and our lips they touched.
It started light, but she put more pressure on my lips, and lost in the haze my brain was creating I didn't notice her tongue slip into my mouth. She started to run her tongue across my teeth stopping at my eye teeth.
I then picked her up, and carried her to my room. Before I shut the door Patrick, Andy, and Joe yelled at us. "It's about fucking time!"
She smiled into the kiss, and then her face turned back to relaxed as she pulled away. "What?" I asked "was that all about?"
She rested her hands on my shoulders. She was out of breath when she answered. "I love you Pete."
I put my face in the crook of her neck, and I began to kiss her throat. "I love you too."

RANDILYN'S POV
His breath as he said those words were warm, and it made my cold body shiver. But through all this romance I needed to tell him about my nightmares. I pulled his head by his hair, so he would look at me. "Oh, you want to do it that way?" he said putting a crooked smile on his lips.
My face then mirrored his, "Not yet. I need to tell you something though."
His hands came to cup my cheeks, "I'm listening.
"For the past two weeks I've been having nightmares. Pete, it's William. He's getting into my head. Telling me things I'm not even sure are true."
"Like what?"
"He keeps saying I'm a secret weapon, a powerful ally. He says whichever feuding group of vampire has me then they can rule the city. Then he keeps saying you're a monster, and a beast."
He let go of me. "Do you believe him?"
I brought my cheek to touch his, and I let my voice to a soft whisper. "I wouldn't have you any other way then what you are now. It kind of turns me on."
I pulled back, and saw his eyes wide. I chuckled. "He's right Randi. You are a weapon. And I am a monster."
"Are you going to be using me as such?" I asked.
He kissed me. "Only if you want me to. What do you want?"
"I just want everyone to stop fighting."
"Then use your power to make them stop."
And then I kissed him. A powerful kiss between two fairytale lovers. A powerful kiss that would change the course of the vampires forever, but that comes later.

A/N: Okay here you go. I hope I didn't scare you in the last chapter. Please review.

Sign up to rate and review this story