Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

They meet again

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 0 reviews

a young girl named sakura has new neighbours. But what she doesn't know is that she's seen them before. can they remember each other, and will love bloom? find out

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 2274 words

-1Illiterate
Two lives meet as one!!

'What do you want' she asked a little surprised to see him at the door.
'Oh nothing' he said coming over and pecking her on the lips.

She smiled and looked up at him wondering how she could have come to fall in love with him.

THE YEAR 1999!!!!!

A young girl walked across the park with her mother to a small play ground in the centre.

She ran up to the gates and opened them; she looked around to see two other children there with a rather happy mother sitting on the bench reading a book. The girl assumed the two were brother and sister.

The girl looked a little older than herself with dark blonde hair, while the boy looked around the same age as her with short brown hair and a couple of plasters on his arm.
The two children were on the swings when they stopped and looked at the girl.

They looked a bit bewildered at first but eventually a large grin crossed their faces.

The girl walked over to them and looked at them when the other girl got off her swing and said

'hi I'm Ino and this is my little brother Sasuke.'


The girl smiled and said

'hi I'm Sakura.'

She looked at the boy now known as Sasuke and smiled; he smiled back but stayed on his swing. The girl now known as Sakura walked over to him and sat next to him on a swing.

'hey' yelled Ino 'that's my swing', Sakura cringed and got off the swing then she looked around and saw a round about.

'oooooo lets go on that' she said her eyes wide open. Ino and Sasuke looked at each other and nodded. They hopped of their swings and ran over towards it.

'cool' said Ino looking at it 'me and Sasuke can go on first and you can push us' she said looking at Sakura.

Sakura looked down at her feet and kept her gaze down

'hey' said Ino looking at her with confusion 'you can push cant you?' she asked


'yes of course I can but I'm not very strong' she said still looking at her feet


'Well me and Sasuke aren't that heavy so it won't be too hard will it?' she said with her hand on her hip.

'N no I suppose not' said Sakura stuttering a bit and looked at Sasuke he smiled at her and nodded


Why hasn't he said any thing, she thought looking back at him.
Suddenly she realised that they were waiting for her to push them.

She took a deep breath and started to push them but while doing so she tripped over a rock and fell landing on her knees.

Both Ino and Sasuke gasped and got off to see if she was ok, then they heard footsteps of their mothers coming over to them.

'Sakura dear are you ok' said Sakura's mother running up to them.

Sakura lifted her head and shook it, her face streamed with tears and she looked down at her knee witch was now completely covered in blood.

Suddenly Sasuke hugged her, she stopped crying and blushed

'mommy can you help her' he asked she smiled and came down to their level.

Luckily Tsunade [Ino and Sasuke's mother] was a nurse so she had told her to go home and have a nice warm bath.

Before Sakura left the park she turned around and looked at the two waving children, she smiled and waved back.

I wonder if I will ever see them again she thought to her self as they left the park.

YEAR 2009
Sakura [now age 15] sat in her bed room listening to music.

A lot had changed over the last 10 years, she had become a lot stronger and faster, she wasn't as shy as she used to be and she was a lot more confident around strangers.


She sat on her bed with her short pink hair up in a high pony tail at the top of her head.

She was wearing a short black tank top with some tight blue jeans.

It was the middle of summer and it was a hot and sunny day out side. The sun light poured in through the windows so much so that there was no need to turn the lights on as it would make no difference. Konoha had never been a quiet country but today seemed different as she couldn't hear any one out side her house.

Until she heard the loud shriek of her mother 'Sakura dear, come down, we're going opposite to meet our new neighbours'

'Coming mum' she yelled getting up of her bed and peering out her window.

As she looked out she saw three figures to teens and one adult. She looked for a couple more seconds but then backed away and headed down stairs.

She ran into the kitchen and grabbed her sandals. Then
she then ran to the front door and looked in the mirror just in front of it. Sakura had become incredibly beautiful over the years [though she did not like to admit it].

After a quick check in the mirror she ran out the door and across the road to her new neighbours. She saw that her mother was all ready there talking to what looked like the mother of the family.

She walked up to her mother and smiled at the figure standing before her. The woman in front of her was a very tall attractive woman with long blonde hair and a long smile across her face. She looked at Sakura and held out her hand to her. Sakura took it and they shook hands

'Hello, I'm Sakura, very pleased to meet you'.


The woman giggled and said

'hi I'm Tsunade pleased to meet you to.' Then she turned to face Sakura's mother

'how do you raise such a polite child? If only mine were as polite as yours is'.

She sighed and looked towards her to squabbling children

'you can go and talk to them if you want' she said looking back down at Sakura 'don't worry they wont bight'.

Sakura giggled and nodded, she then turned towards the two siblings and walked forward.

She tapped the girl on the shoulder and said

'Hi I'm Sakura, how do you do.' The girl turned to her fully and smiled

'hi I'm Ino and this is my little brother Sasuke she turned at looked at the boy behind her.

He looked about Sakura's age, maybe older, but the girl was defiantly older, she was taller and seemed more mature.

'hi' he said looking at Sakura wow he's amazing oh shoot I think I'm blushing, please don't let me be blushing she thought to her self, but thankfully she wasn't blushing.

Wow she's hot oh crap I think I just blushed, great I've said one word and I'm ready blushing. Sasuke thought but again, thankfully, he wasn't blushing [or at least showing it].

Their thoughts were interrupted by Ino

'how old are you Sakura?' she asked in a kind manor

'15' she answered 'but I'll be 16 in July'
She said after.

'Cool I'll be 17 in July' said Sasuke 'and Ino is 18 in January' he said pointing at Ino, she nodded in a reassuring way.

Sakura smiled and said

'so what school will you be going to now?' she asked

'uhhhh West wood high' Ino answered 'Wow how cool that's where I go! So are you catching the bus there?'

' yer' Sasuke replied

'Oh my god so do I this is so cool, hey school starts again in 2 weeks so I can show you round then' she said looking at her two new friends.

'cool sounds fun' said Ino smiling at Sakura then she looked at Sakura's house, Sakura noticed this and said

'hey I no what your house is like cause I was friends with the old owners but you haven't seen my house so why don't I give you a grand tour and then we can have a look around the village if you want'

she said gesturing towards her house. Ino nodded enthusiastically and grabbed Sasuke by the arm to follow Sakura.

Sakura took them into her house and led them up stairs first. First she took them to the spare room then to the study then the master bed room and lastly her room.

As they entered Sakura's room they stopped and starred it was a huge room with a couch against one of the walls and a giant plasma screen opposite it.

In the middle of the room there was a giant two poster bed, all the two could do was stare but while Ino was staring at the room Sasuke was staring at Sakura, she was standing right in front of the window looking at them.

Eventually Ino snapped out of it but Sasuke was still looking at Sakura, Ino noticed this and raised an eye brow at him what's he thinking, he had better not gat any ideas she thought to her self still looking at him then her gaze turned towards a door in the corner of the room

'uhh hey Sakura what's in there?' she asked curiously

'oh that, that's my closet' she answered looking slightly embarrassed. Ino walked over to it and opened it

'OH.MY.GOD!' Ino screamed looking around her. What she saw was like any girls idea of heaven. Sakura's 'closet' wasn't a walk in wardrobe but a walk in room, it was huge all and every where you looked there was clothes. Ino tried to walk in but felt some thing hold her back, it was Sasuke.

'Come on Ino lets go down stairs' he said looking at his sister

'NO I need to try on these clothes' she said looking at the miles of clothes in front of her.

'hey what are you guys doing tonight?' came the sudden of Sakura, suddenly Ino stopped struggling and a evil grin crossed her face as she looked at her brother

'oh I'm busy but Sasuke's free. Why do you ask?' she asked looking innocent, Sasuke noticed this and gave her a death glare,

'oh great' said Sakura with a huge smile on her face

'how bout you come over tonight and we can get to know each other she said looking at Sasuke.

'oh I don't know you see I-' Sasuke began but he was cut off by Ino

'Oh what a great idea I'm sure he'd love to' she said also looking at Sasuke,

'fine I'll go' he said putting his hands up in a sign of surrender

'great' said Sakura jumping up and down

'come over at five both of you. What time are you going out Ino?' she asked

'ummmm' she glanced down at her watch then looked up slightly alarmed

'in 10 minutes sorry guys I got to run, have fun tonight' and with that she left the room slamming the door as she went out.

Sakura giggled and looked at Sasuke who was still looking at the door

'well I guess the sleep over starts now then' she said looking at the door as well.

He turned to her, she looked at him and saw how the light was hitting his face, she couldn't help but blush.

'sure I'll just pop to my place and pick up some things and then I'll be right back' he said looking at her

'uhh ok and I'll get the bed out' he nodded and left the room.

Her gaze followed him out and then she flopped down on her bed 'wow' was all she could say, she was just so happy to be friends with him and he was just so so so totally amazing.

Then she got up and got out a rather large pull out bed and set it out.
She was just putting on some new sheets when she heard a knock at the door

'come in' she said still trying to get the duvet into its case. Sasuke stepped into the room with a bag over his shoulder, he put down the bag and walked over to help Sakura do the bed.


When they had finished Sasuke got his bag and began to take out one or two things

'what's that' said Sakura pointing towards a small and rather delicate photo frame.

'a picture of my family' Sasuke said looking down at it

'it was taken a long time ago when I was about 7 years old' he said still looking at the picture

'you see that guy there, that's my dad, he was really great but my parents didn't get along so they spilt up'

He now couldn't take his eyes of the picture, he just sat there staring at it while a thousand memories of his father flashed through his mind.

He had not seen his father in years but he still never gave up hope that he would one day see him again, Ino however had given up years ago she could not forgive him for deserting them like he did. Sakura sensed the tension so she decided to come of the subject of his father

'umm hey do you want some thing to eat?' he suddenly snapped out of his dreaming and turned to her with a smile on his face

'well now that you mention it' he said looking down and putting a hand on his stomach. She giggled slightly and made her way to the door, he followed her out the door, down the stairs and into the kitchen.


AN: hope you liked it! R&R plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sign up to rate and review this story