Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

I won't show him i'm scared

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 0 reviews

hehe well they ate, and after they share their first moments of love. awww read and find out what happens!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 645 words

0Unrated
Sakura started to wash up the dishes, they had just had several pieces of cake and were now rather full. Sasuke looked at her as she was beginning to scrub at the dishes. She seemed to be struggling a little so he got up to help her.

He walked up to the sink and reached for the sponge, as did Sakura causing their hands to touch a little. Sakura removed her hand with a slight blush appearing on her cheeks. Sasuke saw this and smiled but not wanting to mention it. He also noticed how cute she looked, a couple strands of hair had come out of her pony tail and now hung down over her face. He reached out and tucked them behind her ear, the faint blush on her cheeks turned into a crimson flush. She turned to him and they locked eyes.

Sasuke suddenly looked away and picked up the sponge and handed it to her.
'umm here, do you want this?' he asked her still looking at the sponge in his hands.
'oh umm don't worry there's another one in the cupboard' she answered pointing towards a cupboard above the sink. She then reached up, took out a new sponge and smiled at him. He smiled back slightly and they both started to wash again.

There was silence for a while as neither of them could think of anything to say. The silence was finally broken when they had both finished, Sakura looked up at Sasuke and said
'so...... what do you wanna do?'
'dunno' he said shrugging
'what do you suggest?'
'umm' Sakura answered deep in thought
' we could watch a movie, I just got return of the reeper on DVD if you want to watch it?'

He looked at her and nodded, he had been wanting to see it ever since it had come out but he never really had the time to watch it.

Sakura showed him to the living room, it was a yet another huge room with a cream carpet, a couple of blue velvet sofas and a huge plasma screen TV against the far wall. They both sat down on the sofa opposite the TV. Sakura picked up the remote, turned the DVD player on and they started to watch the movie.

About half way into the movie, Sakura had got so scared that she was hugging a pillow, that was until a detective in the movie had his head explode. At this point she was so scared and grossed out that she dropped the pillow and grabbed Sasuke's arm and snuggled her head between it and the soft sofa behind them.

Sasuke looked down at her, a slight smile appearing on his lips. Then he felt some thing wet on his arm 'is she crying' he thought to himself.

'umm Sakura, are you alright, do you want me to turn the movie off' he asked sounding slightly worried.

'N no, I'm fine, I just got a bit freaked out that's all' she said sitting up right and wiping her face, then she turned and smiled at him.

She tried her best not to get too freaked out for the rest of the movie, but every now and again she would squint and turn her head away or her grip on the pillow would tighten slightly. Sasuke peered at her from the corner of his eye, she looked a little flushed but was obviously refusing to show it. He had decided he liked her, he just wasn't sure how much though.

Sakura opened her eyes, once yet another gory bit was over 'I cant show that I'm scared' she thought to her self 'I really don't want him to think I'm pathetic.' She thought starting to hug the pillow a little.

AN: well there's my second 1. i hope you all like it. R&R plzzzzz
Sign up to rate and review this story