Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Tears and confessions

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 0 reviews

ok so their going to bed, but Sakura has a secret she needs to tell.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1088 words

0Unrated
Sakura was still recovering from the movie. She couldn't believe that a movie could freak her out so much.

It was about 10:00 at night and both her and sasuke were in her room. Sakura was sitting on her bed hugging a pillow while sasuke was sitting on the couch reading a book. She couldn't see what the book was called as he had covered the front and back of it with some sort of black paper. She finally looked up from her pillow to look at him, the more she looked the more curious she got.

"Uhhh sasuke"

"Hn" sasuke said coming up from his book AN: hehe you didn't think that I had made him completely different did you

"uhhh what exactly are you reading?" she said getting a little worried 'o god I swear if he's reading some perverted book like kakashi sensei does AN: don't worry he comes in latter then he is going straight out my house' she thought to her self'

CHA HE'LL BE OUTA THAT DOOR IN A SHOT!!!! Said inner Sakura butting in

'oooo no don't you come in to all this, you remember what happened last time don't you?'

HEY, LOOK IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THEY CAUGHT YOU MAKING OUT WITH SAI IN THE CLOSET!!

'Uhhhh yer it is'

AND YOUR POINT IS

' oh my god i can't believe I'm having an argument with my self'

she mentally hit her self and started to shake her head.

'Umm Sakura are you ok?' said sasuke sounding slightly worried
suddenly Sakura came back to reality

'huh... what oh yer right sorry, of course'

'are you ok, you seem a little freaked?' he asked, still in a worried tone AN: see he does have a soft side

'oh uhh yer thanks, I'm just thinking to my self ehehe' she said smiling at him in her 'opps-i-dozed-off' smile

'ok if your sure'

'yer I'm sure' she said finally putting the pillow down and swinging her legs over the side of her bed, and looking down at the floor. All of a sudden she had started to think about her father, she didn't really know why but she was guessing it was the fact that sasuke had told her about his family. 'damm it i can't believe I'm thinking of him after all this time why did he just come back into my mind all of a sudden?'

she wasn't sure but she thought she felt her eyes leek slightly and a tear rolled down her cheek. Unfortunately this did not go unnoticed by sasuke who had been watching her ever since she had disturbed him from his reading AN: oh dear he's starting to sound like Neji o well life does go on, I hope. He slowly got up and made his way towards her. He sat down next to her on the bed, put his hand on her opposite shoulder and leaned her onto to him so that she rested on his chest. She now had streams of tears running down her cheeks, she turned her head and buried her face into his chest. he had never really done this before well apart from when he was little and his sister had fallen and hurt her self.

She felt the warm embrace surround her. She buried her face into his broad chest and let her eyes empty themselves on his shirt. She raped her arms around him and held on tightly as tight as if she were holding on for dear life.

'Shhhh shhh calm down Sakura, calm down shhhhh shhhhhh it's ok it's ok' he held her tightly against him and rocked her backwards and forwards until she calmed down a little. Finally when she had calmed down and was sitting on her bed, sasuke decided it might be a good time to ask her what was wrong. so he came back to sit next to her "Sakura do you want to tell me what was wrong?" he said looking at her

"I'm sorry sasuke but I just broke down, I find it so hard to keep these things inside me for too long..."

"so you just wanted to let it out." he said cutting in on her sentence

"yes, but how did you know?" she asked looking up at him with a confused look on her face

"well earlier when I told you about my dad, you could say that that was kinda my way of opening up to people, you see I'm not usually a very sociable person so I don't tend to open up to people very often. i know what it's like to not know who to turn to. It feels like the problem just gets bigger until it's all you think about"

Sakura looked up at him again with a slight smile appearing on her lips. Once again their eyes locked and they were caught there like their eyes were traps set for one and other.

sasuke broke the silence between them "so are you ready to tell me about it?"

she nodded and began her story. "When I was 6 years old my father died. it was very hard to cope with but we managed to get on with our lives. it wasn't till i was 13 years old I learned that he had died of poisoning. it was one of his best friends as well. To think that I had grown up to know him like a part of our family and then he betrayed us by killing the one person we all love more than any thing." she hung her head down as several tears made their

way down her face.

"I'm so sorry," said Sasuke as he began to hang his head down as well.

"its not your fault, I guess I just felt like I really needed to open up to some one after you had opened up to me. I guess it just reminded me about my dad." Again her eyes began to empty them selves. Sasuke put an arm round her again and hugged her tightly 'why am I doing this' he thought ' I'm usually so calm and emotionless but now I've gone soft, what has this girl done to me?'

AN: well I hope you like it, it took me I while to write but I think it was worth it. Oh well please review me, don't be afraid to give me any tips or any thing cause I will try to use your ideas.

Oh well bibi for now!
Sign up to rate and review this story