Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Meet the group.

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 0 reviews

ok so ino's back and now their going to meet every one else

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sakura, Other - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1800 words

0Unrated
The next morning sasuke awoke to find he was all alone in the bedroom, but he could smell some thing that made his mouth water slightly.

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

He was interrupted from his thoughts by a loud grumbling sound. He clutched his stomach "wow I guess I'm really hungry" he said to him self. He got up, went down stairs and made his way to the kitchen.

There he found a rather familiar pink haired girl standing over the cooker. He went and sat down making the chair scrape against the floor slightly.

Sakura was busy cooking some eggs and hadn't heard sasuke come into the room until she heard the chair scrape across the floor. She jumped slightly and turned round to see him sitting at the table in his pyjamas, which consisted of his boxers and a white T-shirt. She hadn't really seen him in his pyjamas last night as after he had changed he went straight into his bed. She blushed slightly and then turned to face the stove again.

She started to flip an egg in the frying pan and said "sorry I didn't wake you this morning but I didn't want to disturb you."

"oh it's ok, it's good to get a full nights sleep for a change, Ino usually wakes me up at around 6 every morning" he said stretching his arms a little.

Sakura giggled and placed a couple of eggs on two different plates. "you hungry?" she asked turning round with the two plates in her hand.

She was wearing a pair of pink Chinese styled pyjamas with a pink silk gown over the top. A light blush appeared on Sasuke's cheeks when he saw her. "Uhh yer, thanks" he said as she walked over and placed a plate of eggs in front of him.

She sat down opposite him and began to eat her eggs. She then looked up at him and smiled, she really did look adorable in her pyjamas, but off course he didn't admit out loud that is

He put a mouthful of eggs in his mouth and chewed them slowly. They were amazing, probably the best he had ever tasted AN: ok I know that all eggs basically taste the same but imagine that these ones don't'

"Do you cook often?" said Sasuke still chewing causing some of the egg to come out of his mouth.

Sakura giggled and passed him a napkin.

"Yer kinda, my mum works as lawyer so she's out most of the time. So I'm left to cook my self food." She said while placing another mouthful into her mouth.

After breakfast they both went back into Sakura's room to get ready for the new day.

"I'm gunna go into my closet and get changed but you can stay out here if you want" she said while taking off her gown so she could get changed.

"Ok" he said picking up his bag and finding a new pair of clothes to wear.

Sakura disappeared into her closet so sasuke was left all alone in the room. He shrugged and started to pull off his shirt.

Meanwhile......

Sakura was searching through her shoe collection to find a pair that would match the low black tank top she found and tight blue jeans. She finally found a pair of plain black pumps "hummmm simple but cute" she thought out load to her self.

She walked over to the corner of the room and started to undress. When she was done she walked over to a little dressing table on the other side of the room and started to do her make up

When she was done getting ready she walked over to the door and opened it slightly to see if Sasuke was done changing yet. Thankfully he was and was now sitting on his bed waiting for her to come out.

She walked over to him and he smiled at her "you look cute in that, it really suites you" he said looking up at her. She blushed and returned the comment "you look cute your self"

He was wearing his usual outfit which was a blue short sleeved shirt and black knee length shorts AN: sound familiar ;P

"hey I was thinking, if you and Ino are free at all today maybe I could show you round and introduce you to some of my friends?" she asked sounding hopeful.

"Yer that sounds cool" he glanced at his watch "Ino should be back by now so if you want to go now then"

"Great!" said Sakura cutting in "I'll just grab my bag and we can go" she ran off back into the closet.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, grabbed his bag, slung it over his shoulder and waited for Sakura. A couple minutes later she came back with a black leather bag on her shoulder "ok lets go get Ino then" she said heading out the door with sasuke behind her

They went across the road and sasuke unlocked the door to his house "wait here, I'll go get Ino and put my bag down" he then went up the stairs to find Ino. He came back down the stairs a couple minutes later with Ino.

"Hey Sakura" she said as she came down.

"Hi Ino" Sakura replied waking a little

"So Sasuke tells me we're going to meet your friends today"

"That's the plan"

"Great sounds like fun."

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and opened the door again. They walked down the road until the came to a park. In the park there was a group of people around the same age as themselves. Sakura started to call out to them.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet some people!" she said running up to the group.

They all turned to her and watched her and the people behind her.

"Hey Sakura, how are ya?" said a blonde boy with a huge grin on his face AN: guess who. Sasuke looked at the boy and thought there was some thing rather familiar about him but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Hey Naruto" said Sakura walking over to him.

'Naruto, no way, it couldn't be, could it?' thought Sasuke.

Sasuke turned and looked at the rest of the group.

"guys I would like you to meet Sasuke and Ino, their my new neighbours." Said Sakura now looking at the two.

"Sasuke-teme no way, is that you?" said Naruto walking up to him.

Teme no way there was only one person who ever called him that and that was...

"Naruto? Naruto Uzimaki" he said finally

"The one and only, how have you been?"

"Wow wow slow down a bit, you two know each other?" asked Sakura looking rather confused.

"Yer we went to summer camp together last year, we became best friends" Naruto said putting an arm round Sasuke, who wasn't particularly pleased with this.

"I see your still as annoying as ever" said Sasuke removing Naruto's arm.

"yer and your still cold and unsociable" said Naruto with a grin on his face, he then received one of Sasuke's oh so famous death glares.

"Ooookkkkk moving on." Said Sakura

"ok Naruto you know Sasuke so now you just need to meet Ino"

Ino smiled and waved "hi"

"ok now Sasuke, Ino this is hinata" she said pointing to a small girl with short dark hair, she was wearing a long sleeved white shirt and some short black trousers "H hello" she said stuttering slightly.

Sakura leaned in towards Sasuke and Ino and said, "don't worry she's really shy so she stutters a lot but don't worry about it she can't help it"

"now this is Neji, Hinata's cousin" a tall boy walked towards them. He had long black hair that reached his but. He was wearing a short sleeved plain T-shirt with a pair of black shorts. "Hn" was the only thing he said; well it's the only thing he ever says.

Ino giggled 'he sounds like Sasuke' she thought.

"Ok this is Tenten," said Sakura. A girl with her hair in two buns stepped forward; she was wearing a pink tank top with a pair of combats. "Hi" she said in a really cheery voice.

"Next we have Gaara, I warn you he never shows any emotions ever" she said in a slight whisper. A red haired boy wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of black shorts stepped forward. He also had a rather large black bag on his back.

'Emo' thought Ino

"And now we have Ellie" AN: sorry I no I should have told you earlier but I am adding a couple more characters and a couple more couples A rather small girl stepped forward she also had reddish hair but hers was more of a ginger colour than Gaara's. She was also wearing a black T-shirt but hers had pink stripes going down it. She wore a pair of black skinny jeans and her hair was up in a rather messy ponytail. She also wore quite a lot of black make up.

'Dear god there's another one' Ino thought again, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Hehe now we have Kiba and Akamaru" at this they heard a small bark come from inside one of the boys jackets, then a small white head popped up at the collar.

"Uhhh hi, I'm Kiba and this is my dog Akamaru" Akamaru barked happily.

Kiba was wearing a grey hoddie and black trousers. His hood was up so you could only see a few tufts of dark brown hair come out over his face.

"Ok and now we have... Charlie" said Sakura looking at a middle sized girl. Charlie was wearing a pink tank top, a bit like Tenten's, and a pink mini skirt. Her long blonde hair was down and had a pink hair band in the middle to keep stray hair out of her face. She stepped forward and smiled with her eyes closed AN: like Sakura does.

"Ok now we have umm Chouji"

A rather plump boy stepped out of the group. He was holding a bag of potato chips and was eating them in full speed.

"Hello, munch, I'm, munch, Chouji, munch, how, munch, do, munch, you do, munch munch"

He was wearing a simple yellow T-shirt and a pair of white shorts.

"And last but not least we have the genius of the group, Shikamaru"

Shikamaru stepped forward and muttered some thing that sounded like 'troublesome'. He was wearing a blue T-shirt with some sort of writing on it and a pair of black shorts. He had quite long hair that's had been neatly tied back in a ponytail.

'He's a genius? He just looks lazy if you ask me' thought Ino

AN: i hope you likey. R&R plzzzzzz
Sign up to rate and review this story