Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Ellie and Gaara

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 1 review

now we meet two new charecters, and learn about them.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara, Other - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 1923 words

0Unrated
AN: hi every one. I have decided to dedicate each of my next chapters to a certain couple and just in case your wondering these our the couples...

Sasuke and Sakura

Ino and Shikamaru

Tenten and Neji

Naruto and Hinata

Ellie and Gaara

Charlie and Kiba

Ok now please enjoy!

Ellie's POV!

"Hi there, I'm Ellie Robson. I am 16 years old and I go to west wood high school. I'm new here in Konoha but I already have lots of friends. I am known to be a bit of an emo but I don't care. I have a really close friend called Gaara, he's a bit of an emo to, wait no scrap that he IS an emo. We've been friends ever since I came Konoha, in fact he was probably the first friend I made here. But I don't think that he thought of me as a friend as our head master, Sarutobi, said he had to escort me around the school until I knew my way around, but what he didn't know is that all though I am a little bit of an emo I can be extremely hyper when I want to. So eventually he got used top me and we began to hang out a lot more."

"I remember that one morning me and Gaara went down to the park because we were supposed to meet the gang there to go out some where. Now then lately Gaara had been having a little too much to drink making him nearly always wake up with a hang over, that's why I was walking with him as I would always go over and get him as he would be feeling really crappy, so on the way to the park of course he wasn't feeling all that great so I asked him why he had been drinking so much lately 'Hn' was all he said in reply.

It wasn't much of a shock as that was all he really did say, so I decided to drop the subject. All of a sudden Gaara ran behind a bush and started to throw up. I rushed over to help him.

I started rubbing his back and began to comfort him saying things like 'it's ok Gaara' or 'don't worry'. But his stomach just kept emptying it's self.

Finally he was finished, we were both kneeling on the floor so when he had finished he fell onto my lap, I was a little surprised by this but he obviously couldn't help it.

'Sorry' he said in a hushed tone.

I let out a small laugh and said 'it's ok, I've seen people throw up before and I'll probably see people throw up in the future.'

I let him lye on me for several more minutes until I started to feel my legs go numb, I cant stand that feeling.

I wasn't sure whether Gaara was asleep or not so a nudged him gently 'hey, Gaara you awake?' I asked trying too not to give into temptation and shout in his ear.

'Hn'

I sighed, even when he'd just been sick he still said Hn, and boy did I hate it when he said Hn.

'uhh Gaara are you feeling better?' I asked trying not to show that I was in pain.

'Hn'

my eyebrow twitched and I began to really loose my temper.

'ok then Gaara if your feeling better would you mind getting off me please?' I asked between gritted teeth.

'Hn'

That was it, no more Mrs nice girl!

I could feel my face going a deep shade of red and in sure that I felt steam come out from my ears.

'Right then' I said clenching my fists.

I stood up, with Gaara still on my lap. Of course in doing so Gaara just rolled of my lap and into a pile of mud that I had been trying to avoid.

He immediately got up, and when he did I could see that his face was covered in mud. He raised his hand and try to wipe some of the mud away from his eyes.

That was it I couldn't hold my laughter in any more, I suddenly burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard that my sides started to hurt.

'hey what the hell was that for?' I heard a rather angry Gaara say.

'hehe you know hehe that I hehe can't stand it hehe when you hehe say Hn hehe' I answered trying to control my laughter.

'I don't get you, one minute your trying to make me feel better and then you go and push me in a pile of mud. I just don't get you.' He was still trying to get the mud off his face.

'Yer well you were asking for it weren't you?' I said crossing my arms and sticking out my Tung.

Unfortunately for me I started to feel sorry for the guy, damn why do I have to have such a kind nature, so I felt around in my bag a bit until I could find a pack of tissues. I handed him a couple and knelt down beside him while he wiped all the mud off his face.

'Sorry but you were asking for it' I said trying to sound as sorry as possible.

'Its ok, I guess' he said trying to wipe away the last little bit of mud he had left on his cheek. So I took the tissue from him and wiped it up myself.

'ok then now your ready, shall we go and meet the guys?' I asked

'yer, we're late enough as it is' he said so we got up and made our way to the park.

Although Gaara still seemed a tad tipsy."

Gaara's POV

" my name is Gaara Sabaku. I am 17 years old and go to west wood high. I am known as the local emo but I couldn't care less. I have a best friend, her name is Ellie and we've been friends ever since she moved here. I have lived in Konoha all of my life but Ellie is my first close friend. I have a group of friends but I would just blend into the background while they talked and pretend I knew what they were talking about, but now I have Ellie to talk to so I don't feel so unwanted any more. I remember that when she came to our school I was the one that was stuck showing her round the school, I found her really annoying at first but eventually I got used to her. But lately I hadn't been feeling to great. I would go out by my self to the pub and come back totally wasted, I didn't know why because I've never been a big fan of alcohol so it didn't make much sense to me at all. I remember one day I was really drunk when I passed out on my mum's couch and when I woke up Ellie was there telling me we were going to the park to see the guys.

She came round almost every morning to see if I was drunk or not, and if I was she would get me some medicine and a glass of water and then she would help me get to where ever I wanted to go. And on this particular morning we were both going to the same place.

Once I was ready and dressed we went on our way to the park to see the guys.

As usual Ellie was going on and on about some thing that only she could understand, but then she paused and said

'hey umm Gaara?' she looked up at me but I didn't look down at her I just kept on looking where I was going.

'Gaara, why have you been drinking so much lately?' she said in a rather hushed tone.

I didn't know what to say, as I didn't even know why I had been drinking so much.

'Hn' was all I said in return.

'oh, ok then' she said looking back down at the floor.

I guessed she was deep in thought, well she could have all so been a tad upset that I said Hn again as she hates it when I do that but oh well.

Suddenly I felt my stomach start to feel a little weird, oh no please don't say I'm about to, to late. I ran over to a bush and started to empty my stomach. Damn it I must have still been a little drunk.

Then I felt a pair of soft hands on my back, they started to move up and down, it was really soothing. Then I heard 'it's ok Gaara, let it out' and 'don't worry, it's all ok'.

So it was Ellie who was helping me. Suddenly I stopped, I was finally finished but I was warn out. I just collapsed, I thought I was going to land on the cold ground. But when I landed it wasn't cold but warm and soft I realised I had landed on Ellie.

Her clothes were so warm and soft that I could have stayed there for hours, but after a couple minutes she started to squirm a bit.

'Hey, Gaara you awake?' I heard her say. I still wasn't feeling all that great so I merely said

'Hn'

I heard her let out a deep sigh.

'Uhh Gaara are you feeling better?'

'Hn'

'Ok then Gaara if you're feeling better would you mind getting off me please?' when she said this I swear she was gritting her teeth as it sounded rather strange.

'Hn'

'Right then' uh oh this wasn't good, I had pissed her off.

All of a sudden I felt her move, was she getting up, she wouldn't... would she?

Yep she would, because just then I felt my head slide off her and land in a huge pile of mud. I immediately got up and started to wipe the mud away from my eyes.

She then burst out laughing, I didn't see how it was funny but she obviously did.

'hey what the hell was that for?' I said in a rather angry tone.

'hehe you know hehe that I hehe can't stand it hehe when you hehe say Hn hehe' I couldn't believe it, she was still laughing, I really didn't get her at all.

'I don't get you, one minute your trying to make me feel better and then you go and push me in a pile of mud. I just don't get you.' I said still trying to get the mud off my face.

'Yer well you were asking for it weren't you?' she said as she stuck out her Tung.

I knelt down on the floor and tried to get the rest of the mud off my face.

I guess she started to feel sorry for me as she bent down and gave me a tissue.

'Sorry but you were asking for it' she said handing me the tissue

'Its ok, I guess' I said trying to get the last little bit of mud of from my cheek.

She took the tissue from me and wiped it up her self.

'Ok then now you're ready, shall we go and meet the guys?' she asked starting to stand up.

'Yer, we're late enough as it is' I said as we made our way to the park.

Although I still seemed a bit tipsy."

AN: hope you liked it!!

R&R!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story