Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Tenten and Neji

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 2 reviews

ooooo two more charecters, what shall we learn today?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Neji, Tenten - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 2028 words

0Unrated
AN: hi there :P. I hope you liked my last chapter, and sorry but I changed Gaara a bit because now he says a bit more. Oh well enjoy!!

Tenten's POV

"Hi there, my name is Tenten Katarie. I live in Konoha and go to west wood high. I have lived in Konoha all my life, and that's not about to change! My best friend's are Sakura, Hinata, Ellie and Charlie. I love them like the sisters I never had or ever will. Hehe any way my life is pretty basic, I have lots of friends at school, I'm a B+ student and I love sports. Some people call me a tomboy but I don't give a monkey's uncle, if they want to think that then they are highly mistaken. I have all ways been really good at boxing and I came top in the woman under 17 championships. I all ways carry a small blue note pad around with me, not for writing on but for Neji. Neji is an annoying pig who decides to bug me every single hour of every single day. He thinks he's so smart and cool when he's not and then he tries to rub it in my face. Honestly he is such an arrogant little... well that's beside the point, the point is that I use the note pad to hit Neji with every time he bugs me. You would think that after all the hits he's had through the years that he would have lost all his brain cells, well unfortunately for me he hasn't lost any what so ever in fact he's even more cocky. How do I solve this problem you ask, simple I whack harder until he does loose some brain cells.

Any way this one morning I was walking down the path to the park like I did almost every morning. I was on my way to see my friends as we all ways met in the park.

Well unfortunately for me, Neji's house is just down the road from mine, ughhhhh tough luck or what?

Any way I was walking along minding my own business when all of a sudden I here

'Well, well, well look who I found'

I froze, oh no I turned around and all most fell over when I saw Neji standing right in front of me.

'Jesus Neji, don't do that you'll give me a heart attack one of these days' I said putting a hand to my chest and sighing.

'Aww but that's the whole point, my dear' he said lifting my head up to face his. And as in return he received a giant whack on the head for doing so.

He removed his hand and clutched his head.

'Oww damn it Tenten, you still carry that thing round with you?' he said starting to rub his head.

'I never leave home with out it.' I said waving it in front of his face.

I then put it back in my pocket and continued walking to the park.

Suddenly I felt to arms scoop me up, bridle style, and carry me.

'Neji put me DOWN!' I said trying to hit him again, but it was hard while he was carrying me.

'Awww come on you know your enjoying this as much as I am.' I blushed slightly and then snapped back into reality.

'DAMN IT NEJI PUT ME DOWN!' that was it, I was just reaching for my notebook when I felt him place me back on the ground. God I hoped no one we knew had seen us, because I did not want people getting more ideas in those stupid little heads of theirs.

'That better?' he asked smirking.

I just turned around and walked away. He had been doing this a lot lately, flirting with me and pretending to love me just to bug me and boy was it working. I hated it, it was so annoying.

'If you don't mind I'm busy' I said still walking forward.

'So you can go bug some one else today.'

'Ahhh yes but you forget, I'm going to the park as well'

I mentally slapped my self. Off course he was coming to the park, he was one of Naruto's mates.

'So you won't mind if I walk along with you then, will you' he said a smirk still plastered across his face.

I tried my best to put a smile on my face.

'Off course not' I said through gritted teeth.

'Good' he replied looking back at the sidewalk.

I was intending on just walking ad not talking to him at all, barley even acknowledging him. Yer like he would let that happen.

'So how are you?' he asked

'Fine' I said bluntly.

There was a short pause until he said

'You know, your supposed to ask me how I'm doing in return, it's proper manners' he said looking down at me.

'Well I don't intend on being polite to you.' That shut him up.

He looked back at the sidewalk.

'Why do you all ways treat me like this?' he said now looking up at the sky.

'Like what?' I said confused looking up at him.

'Like you hate me' he added

'Because I do hate you' I said swiftly.

'Oh'

'What, are you trying to tell me that you don't hate me?' I asked sniggering a bit.

'Nope, I don't hate you' wow, now it was my turn to shut up.

'Wait. What?' I asked looking up at him, my eyes wide open.

'I said I don't hate you, I don't know how you got the feeling I did.' He said still looking at the sky.

He was joking wasn't he?

'Well that fact that you all ways bug me might give off the wrong impressions.' A said still a bit shocked.

He chuckled slightly.

'What's so funny?' I asked raising an eyebrow.

'And you girls say that us guys are bad at understanding girlie crap. Looks girls aren't so good at understanding guys crap either.' He said still looking at the sky.

'What? Now you're not making any sense' I said looking at him in an even stranger way.

'Hehe don't worry' he said running off.

'Hey, Neji wait, what does that mean?!' I ran off after him.

Damn he runs fast!"

Neji's POV

" Hi, my name is Neji Hyuuga. I am 17 years old but I turn 18 in two months. I live in Konoha and I go to west wood high school. I live with my uncle and my two cousins, Hinata and Hinabi. My father died when I was 4 years old and my mother died after giving birth so my uncle took me in. He has treated me as his own and I am thankful for that. I have many friends at school but my best friends are Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba, Gaara and Chouji. I all so like this girl called Tenten but every time I get near her she thinks I'm trying to annoy her, and then she hits me over the head with that bloody notebook of hers, god I hate that thing. Any way I would never actually tell Tenten that I like because she'll probably think I'm joking and then hit me again. Any way Tenten lives just down the street from me so when we have to meet the gang in the park, we usually bump into each other.

So this one day I remember that I had to go down and meet every one in the park, as usual. But I left a bit earlier than usual as Hinata was taking her time to get ready so I just left with out her. Any way, as I was walking down the road I thought I caught a glimpse of two brown buns up ahead. Of course I new it was Tenten, so I decided to have a bit of fun with her, after all she is a lot crazier in the morning.

I ran up behind her and said

'Well, well, well look who I found' she suddenly froze and began to turn round, she jumped out of her skins when she saw how close I was.

'Jesus Neji, don't do that you'll give me a heart attack one of these days' she put a hand to her chest and sighed.

I smirked 'Aww but that's the whole point, my dear'.

I lifted her head up and made her look into my eyes. God her eyes are gorgeous.

Of course she didn't like this, and so to show

me she didn't like what was going on I received a huge whack on the head with that bloody notebook of hers.

'Oww damn it Tenten, you still carry that thing round with you?' I said now clutching my head in pain.

'I never leave home with out it.' She said waving the damn thing in front of my face. She then tucked the thing back in her pocket and began to walk back.

I suddenly had an evil thought. I ran up behind her and picked her up bridle style.

'Neji put me DOWN!' she screamed while hitting me on the arm.

'Awww come on you know your enjoying this as much as I am.' I said making her blush slightly.

'DAMN IT NEJI PUT ME DOWN!' she screamed. I snickered slightly, that was until I saw her reach in her pocket.

Oh god here comes the notebook, I better put her down I thought while placing her gently on the ground.

'That better?' I said smirking.

She just turned around and began walking again.

'If you don't mind I'm busy' she said still walking forward.

'So you can go bug some one else today.'

'Ahhh yes but you forget, I'm going to the park as well'

she stopped suddenly. I could tell that she was mentally slapping her self.

'So you won't mind if I walk along with you then, will you' I said with a smirk still on my face.

She turned round and was obviously trying her best to smile.

'Off course not' she said through what sounded like gritted teeth.

'Good' I said walking up behind her.

'So how are you?' I asked

'Fine' she said bluntly.

I raised an eyebrow.

You know, your supposed to ask me how I'm doing in return, it's proper manners' I said looking down at her.

'Well I don't intend on being polite to you.' Wow that hurt.

I looked back down at the sidewalk. Wow she really did hate me.

'Why do you all ways treat me like this?' I said now looking up at the sky.

'Like what' she asked looking at me.

'Like you hate me' I added

'Because I do hate you' she said swiftly.

'Oh' now that really, really hurt. At least before she didn't say it directly, she just implied it. But now she has said it, straight out, the fact that she hates me.

'What, are you trying to tell me that you don't hate me?' she said, I think she was sniggering a bit too, while she said it.

'Nope, I don't hate you' I said simply.

'Wait. What?' she said looking at me with eyes as big a saucers.

'I said I don't hate you, I don't know how you got the feeling I did.' I said still looking up at the sky.

'Well that fact that you all ways bug me might give off the wrong impressions.' She said now looking back at the sidewalk.

I began to chuckle slightly.

'What's so funny?' she asked raising an eyebrow.

'And you girls say that us guys are bad at understanding girlie crap. Looks girls aren't so good at understanding guys crap either.' I said still looking at the sky.

'What? Now you're not making any sense' she said looking at him in an even stranger way.

'Hehe don't worry' I said running off.

'Hey, Neji wait, what does that mean?!' she yelled trying to catch up wit me

Hehe well I am a pretty fast runner."

AN: ok that's it for that chapter. I hope you liked it.

R&R plzzzzzzzzzz
Sign up to rate and review this story