Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Charlie and Kiba

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 1 review

Here are 2 of my fave charecters!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kiba, Other - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 2335 words

0Unrated
Charlie and Kiba


Charlie's POV

"hi there, my name is Charlotte Major, but you can call me Charlie or Chazza [my friends gave me that name]. I am 16 years old and I live in Konoha. I go to West Wood high school and I love it there. I am an A+ student, and i intend on keeping it that way. All thought I'm strict when it comes to my grades, i love to party with my friends. i have 4 best friends they are Ellie, Sakura, Tenten and Hinata. I all so have some guy friends Naruto, Neji, Gaara and Shikamaru. Usually when we meet up in the park i get a call from Tenten telling me when.

So like most mornings i woke up to the sound of gym class hero's [my ring tone] and the caller ID saying Tenten.

She usually knows not to wake me up this early in the morning as it can get me in a bad mood.

'Hello' i said half speaking and half yawning.

'Hi, chazza. Is that you?' my eye twitched

'TENTEN YOU IDIOT OFF COURSE ITS ME, WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE WHEN YOU CALL ON MY PHONE' i yelled [i told you i didn't like being woken up early in the morning]

'ok ok, shesh my bad. any way i just thought you might want to know that we're meeting in the park at around 10:00 today, so be ready'

'right 10:00, got it. Bye bye Tenten' i said as quickly as possible.

'Ok bye b-' unfortunately for Tenten i closed my phone before she could finish the sentence.

I took a deep breath in, to relax a bit, then i grabbed my towel and headed to my bathroom [its on suite].

'Take a look at my girl friend, she's the only one i got'

i new that sound. it was my bloody phone i stormed out of my bathroom [now only wearing a towel] and snapped open my phone.

'TENTEN I KNOW WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO MEET' i yelled damn why did Tenten have to be so persistent.

'Ummmm hi Charlie, it's Kiba' oh god, please let this be god tampering with my connection.


'Uhhhhh hi umm Kiba, how are you?' i said trying to sound like nothing had happened.

I had all ways liked Kiba, probably more than i was supposed to. I mean come on, friends can't date friends, what if they break up, then they can't be friends again. And i really liked being friends with Kiba. Besides it's not like he would want to go out with me as i have heard rumors that he has his eyes set on Ami [ this bitchy girl who goes to my school.]

'umm Charlie is every thing ok?' i heard a soft bark come from the background. it must have been Akamaru. Akamaru was kiba's dog; he was the cutest little thing. Kiba took him every where with him, he even managed to smuggle him to school, i really want to know how he does that but oh well.

'Uhhhh yer I'm fine thanks, why do you ask?' i asked trying to sound cheery.

'Uhhh never mind, i was just wondering if you still had my sweatshirt?'

Don't go getting any ideas, he lent it to me when all of us went to this fun fair thing [don't blame me i was freezing, you try wearing a mini and tank top in the middle of the night].

I ran over to my closet and began to dig through and find it.

Ah ha there it was, right at the back of my cupboard [of course].

'Yer i have it right here' i replied

'do you want me to bring it over?' i asked

'uhhhh yer, if it's not too much trouble, that is' he said sounding thankful.

'oh no don't worry, I'll come over on my way to the park, hey we could go together' i suggested accidentally [on purpose]

'yer that sounds great, I'll be waiting' he said, obviously grinning.

'Hehe great I'll see you then' i said

'yer cya'

i closed my phone and put a hand to my heart. it seemed that every time i talked to Kiba my heart began to race with all of my other organs, and by the rate it was going at now i guessed it was winning.

I ran over to the bathroom and began to wash.

When i was done i grabbed my pink mini and tank top, shoved on my flip flops, grabbed me bag and headed out my door.

When i was down stairs i grabbed some toast and went straight out my door.

I was half way down the path when suddenly i remembered some thing.


'OH SHIT, I FORGOT THE SWEATSHIRT!' i yelled as i ran back up to my house and into my room.

I grabbed the sweatshirt and [once again] headed for the door.

I walked up to Kiba's house and knocked on the door.

Thankfully Kiba answered [i had never been too keen on his sister, Hana]

'hi' i said waving a little and handing him the sweatshirt.

'Hi' he said back.

'i hope you don't mind but i washed it, it smelt like hot dogs and it was starting to make my room smell.'

'oh thanks' he said chuckling a bit.

I knew why. it was because when we were at the fun fair, Naruto had decided i was hungry and fetched me a hot dog but when he was coming back to give it to me he tripped and it went all down me. Then Kiba hit him for getting on his sweatshirt and Naruto passed out.

'Hehe' i said giggling a bit too.

'It was mean' i said still giggling.

'Yer it was mean and funny' he said now grinning

'true, true' i said nodding a little.

'Ok then, should we go?' he asked.

'Yer' i said turning round.

'Oh wait' he said

'AKAMARU' he called

Akamaru came running up to him and jumped up to him.

'Ok now we can go' he said

'hehe' i giggled

the walk there was pretty boring, we didn't really talk much.

But out hands brushed past each other a couple times, and every time they did i would blush slightly.

I saw kiba take a deep breath.

'Umm Charlie?' he said

'yer' i said looking at him.

'Ummm what are you ummmm up to well ummm tonight' he said majorly blushing.

'Oh ummmm nothing why do you ask?' i asked sounding hopeful.

'Well i was wondering if you wanted to go out some where?'

i blushed majorly.

'Oh you mean like on a date?' i said.

'Well yer, unless you don't want it to be a date in which case in can just be two friends going out for dinner'

'oh no no, i think I'd like that' i said blushing.

His face suddenly lit up.

'Great!' he said

'I'll pick you up around 6 then?' fortunately Kiba was one of the ones who could drive.

'Yer I'd like that.' i said smiling sweetly.

Wow i can't believe i just got asked out by KIBA INUZUKA!"


Kiba's POV

"Hey, I'm Kiba Inuzuka and this is my dog Akamaru 'Bark'. I live in Konoha and go to West wood high. I've lived in Konoha for about three years now, and I love it. I have loads of great mates that I see all the time [the fact that we all go to the same school may be why]. Akamaru comes to school with me too, he's not supposed to but that's never stopped me. Me and Akamaru are all ways together. I haven't had him for very long but he's still my best friend. My other best friend is Naruto, we are known as the terrible two at our school as we are all ways pulling pranks and getting in to trouble. My other friends are Neji, Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Shikamaru, Gaara, Chouji, Ellie and Charlie. I suppose you could say I like Charlie too much, but I doubt that she feels the same way. I've been trying to ask her out for weeks but I all ways chicken out, and when I do have the courage some thing all ways happens.

Any way, I remember this one morning I was getting ready to go down to the park and meet the gang.

I was looking for my sweatshirt, but I couldn't find it any where.

'AKAMARU!' I yelled.

Akamaru came running in and barked madly [that was usual].

'Akamaru, where is my sweatshirt?' I asked bending down and looking at him.

Akamaru had all ways been a very clever dog, he could understand any thing I said.

He tilted his head slightly as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

'Akamaru, have you taken it?' I asked still looking at him.

He tilted his head again as if he was really confused and thought I was going mad.

I sighed and went over to his bed, if he had taken it that's where it would have been.

I went over and searched through his basket. But, unfortunately, it wasn't there.

I scratched my head and began to wonder where it could be.

Then I remembered, I had lent it to Charlie when we had all gone to this fun fair a couple weeks ago.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

I was rather shocked when she picked up the phone.

'TENTEN I KNOW WHAT TIME WE HAVE TO MEET' she yelled down the phone.

Huh? Tenten? Why had she called me Tenten?

'Ummm hi Charlie, it's Kiba' I said, I was now pretty freaked out.

'uhhh hi umm Kiba, how are you?' she said

'Umm Charlie is every thing ok?' I asked, now not only was I scared I was worried and scared [what a great combination]

Akamaru had crept up behind me and began to bark, which really didn't help the mater as it made me jump about twelve feet into the air.

'Uhh yer I'm fine thanks, why do you ask?'she asked sounding surprisingly cheery.

'Uhhh never mind, i was just wondering if you still had my sweatshirt?'

I could a sort of ruffling noise, which I guessed was her looking for my sweatshirt.

'Yer i have it right here' she replied

Do you want me to bring it over?' she asked

'uhhhh yer, if it's not too much trouble, that is' I said, oh great this meant that I didn't have to go all the way over there and then turn round and come back the way I came again.

'Oh no don't worry, I'll come over on my way to the park, hey we could go together' she said

'yer that sounds great, I'll be waiting' I said now grinning.

Hehe great I'll see you then' she said giggling a bit.

'Yer cya'

I turned my phone off and ran down stairs to grab some breakfast.

About ten minutes later the door bell rang.

I got up and raced to the door, I didn't want my sister [Hana] getting there as she might think that Charlie is my girlfriend [HA I wish] and start telling her embarrassing stories for torment.

I opened the door to find Charlie.

'Hi' she said handing me the sweatshirt.

'Hi' I said back.

'I hope you don't mind but i washed it, it smelt like hot dogs and it was starting to make my room smell.' She said smiling.

'Oh thanks' I said chuckling a bit.

When we were at the fun fair Naruto had gone to get Charlie a hot dog, but when the twit came back he tripped [talk about being a klutz] and the hot dog went all down Charlie. Well, there was no way I was letting him get away with that so I hit him. Honestly, he's such a wuss cz the minute I hit him the poor guy passed out.

'Hehe' she said now giggling a little too.

'It was mean' she said still giggling

'Yer it was mean and funny' I said as a huge smirk made its way across my face.

'True, true' she said nodding a little

'Ok then, should we go?' I asked

'Yer' she said turning round and beginning to walk.

'Oh wait' I said, opps I had forgotten some thing.

'AKAMARU' I called

Akamaru came running up to me and jumped up into my arms. I dropped him [gently] and closed my front door.

'Ok now we can go' I said

The walk was basically silent, apart from a few questions now and again, but there was one question going round and round in my mind.

Should I ask her?

I took a deep breath in and went for the plunge.


'Umm Charlie?' i said, og god, here goes.

'yer' she said looking at me.

'Ummm what are you ummmm up to well ummm tonight' i asked majorly blushing.

'Oh ummmm nothing why do you ask?' she asked smiling.

'Well i was wondering if you wanted to go out some where?' oh god, please say yes.

I saw her cheeks turn a crimson red.

'Oh you mean like on a date?' she asked.

'Well yer, unless you don't want it to be a date in which case in can just be two friends going out for dinner' I said trying to make it sound natural.

'oh no no, i think I'd like that' she still said blushing.

THANK YOU GOD, I SWARE WHEN I GET THE TIME I WILL BECOME A CHRISTAIN!!!!

I could feel my face lighting up.

'Great!' I said

'I'll pick you up around 6 then?' thank you god [again] that i can drive, or i would have had to pick her up on my sister's bike.

'Yer I'd like that.' she said smiling sweetly.

YESH I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH CHARLOTTE MAJOR. SCORE!!!!!

AN: hehe hope ya'll liked it [hehe sz i'm a tad hyper]

R&R plzzzzzzz!
Sign up to rate and review this story