Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Numero Quatro

by ryanrossISsove 6 reviews

sorry if im spelling the spanish wrong, I don't know why I do retarted things like that, I just do. anyway, yeah just a short chap.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 852 words

2Exciting
Brendon's POV
The next morning, it felt like someone hit me on the head with a brick. I sprung up, and grabbed my head.
"Uhhh." I moaned. My head was throbbing.
I glanced around. We were in Spencer's bed. Me and Jon.
Suddenly the memories of last night came flooding back.
I had fucked Jon last night, for like, two hours straight. It felt amazing to fuck a man again, goodbye Kendal, hello Jaywalk.

"Oh god." I heard Jon moan. I looked over, as he looked up at me, a smirk on his face.
"My head hurts too, Jonny boy." I said, smirking as well.

"It's not just my head, my ass is so fucking sore." he whined.

I cracked up.

"Ha, sorry Jon." I laughed. He smiled, and laughed as well.

I got up, and picked up my boxers from the floor, slide into them, and looked back, to see Jon do the same. We walked out to the living room, to see Spencer asleep, his head in the carpet, on his stomach, and little Ry, aw, he was so cute.

He had his head on the arm of the love seat, and his arms dangling off of it, and you could just make out a little drool line. I smiled. He was adorable.

Wait, no. I didn't think he was adorable. Brendon Urie doesn't think Ryan Ross is adorable, Ryan Ross is gross. Jon Walker is adorable. Yeah, now we're thinking straight.

I coughed, and Ryan slowly rose his head, and opened his eyes, blinking a few times.

He yawned, and stretched his arms over his head. He glanced at us, wearing only our boxers, and kicked Spencer. He sprung up quick.
"The kitchens on fire, save the dogs!" Spencer screamed, really fast. We all looked at him, clueless for a little bit.

He looked around.

"Just a dream." he said, waving it off.

I laughed, followed by Jon, but Ryan was quiet. Haha, stupid whore.

"So, you boy's must be hungry. Rough night, I presume?" Spencer asked me and Jon. I laughed.

"I'm starving." Jon said, smirking afterward.

"Alright, what are we having for breakfast today?" He asked, heading over to the kitchen.

"Pancakes" Ryan mumbled.

"Yeah, Pancakes are hot. Like sex." I said. Typical Brendon Urie quote.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Actually, do you have pop tarts, Mr. Urie here, has ruined my appetite for anything hot." Ryan said, sounding quite annoyed.

"Come on Ry, who doesn't like sex?" I asked.

"Obviously not you." Ryan mumbled.

I chuckled.

"Does that upset you, Ry?" I asked. Wow, this was the first time me and Ryan like, fought, without me being all, "okay ryan, anything you say ryan."

"No, that doesn't upset me, it disgusts me. I should just go, Spencer, I'll have breakfast at home. Bye Jon, Spence." Ryan said, storming out the door.

"Somebody's jealous." Spencer sang.

"He's not jealous, he's just a petty little mother fucker." I said, slinging an arm around Jon, and walking into the living room.

We sat down on the couch, and he looked at me.

"What are we, Brendon?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you like me?" he asked.

"Well yeah, a lot." I said.

"Do you like, me?" I added.

"I have...for a really long time." Jon mumbled.

"What, serious?" I asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah, ever since, uh, that night." He said.

"Wow." I said.

He nodded.

It was getting pretty awkward, so I just looked at him, smiled, and kissed him. I liked this. Maybe he wasn't just a jealousy tool.

He liked me.

And I liked it.

And him.
------------------------------
Ryan's POV.

I slammed the door. I wasn't due back so early, so maybe I'd have a face to pound in, seeing as Keltie's car was in the driveway.

"Keltie! I'm home!" I screamed.

I heard muffled voices, two, from my bedroom. I rolled my eyes, and rolled up my sleeves, and stepped in.

"Keltie? What's this?" I asked, trying to sound hurt, when I saw her dance couch struggling to get dressed, and her lying under the covers.

"Uh, I'm sorry Ryan." she said, trying to make herself cry.

I went up to Frank, her dance couch, and punched him in the face, making his lip bleed.

"You two can leave my house now, like, right now." I said, pointing to the door.

"Ryan!" Keltie whined.

"Out." I mumbled.

Frank pulled up his pants, and ran out, holding his lip, and Keltie got up, only wearing her bra and underwear, and running out after him.

After they were gone, I gathered all of her shit up, and threw it away, who cares.

Break ups, I hate them. Even if I didn't love Keltie, I still hate them.

I sat on the couch all day, and ate like, two cartons of vanilla ice cream, yes, I eat, and watched "I Love Lucy" reruns. Waste of a day, she wasn't worth it. Whatever.

So now I'm single, and Brendon's not. Whatever.
okay, just a little update, not much time. Review for more, you lover boys.
Sign up to rate and review this story