Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fatherhood for Dummies

Numero Veinticuatro

by swimfan625 13 reviews

Last One!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-04-13 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 475 words

0Unrated
/Last one everybody!!! But remember there's a sequel, which means that nobody should send me death threats because...I have no clue, just don't send me death threats =D I love you!!!!Oooh and the more reviews I get the more motivated I'll be to post the first part of the sequel =)/

"I love you too Pete," Natalie smiled, standing on her knees as she turned around to kiss him, "I've never been this happy before."

"Neither have I," Pete smiled, gently kissing her, "The past few weeks with you and Ally have been the greatest of my life."

"That was sweet," she whispered against his lips as he lay her down.

"You're sweet."

"That was cheesy."

"But did it work?"

"I don't know, what were you going for?" She chuckled, gasping as his calloused hands gently made their way under the hem of her shirt.

"Well..."

"Yeah?" Natalie whispered, shivering as he slowly began to raise her shirt before she flipped them over, resting her hands on Pete's waist as she straddled his hips. "I'm not just another girl for you to play around with,' she paused, letting her hand dip just below the top of his boxers, "Am I?"

"O...of course not," he gasped, as her fingers trailed lower.

"Good," she smiled before being flipped over again, "I'd hate to be used like that..."

"Hi Natty," Ally smiled the next morning while playing with Natalie's hair.

"Hey Sweetie, where's your daddy?" Natalie asked, kissing Ally's forehead as she sat up, making sure the sheets covered her unclothed body.

"Daddy's worting on your turpwise, but he tolded me to tome teep you tompany."

"That was nice of him, huh?"

"Mmhmm," the little girl giggled, "Natty will you be my Mommy?"

"What, Ally?"

"Will you be my Mommy?" She asked again, this time pulling out a little blue box with Tiffany written across the top.

"Oh Sweetie, where'd you get this?"

"She got it from a man who's known that for the last ten years he would end up marrying his best friend who is way too good for him but never had the guts to ask her out," Pete said softly from the doorway.

"Oh my God," Natalie whispered, as he dropped to his knee next to where she was sitting.

"Natalie Mae, you've been with me since day one, literally. And I've known since my fifth birthday that I was going to marry you, the first day after getting signed I bought this ring, knowing that before I died I would give it to you. You play a major roll in both mine and Ally's lives and we love you with all our hearts, will you marry me?"

Natalie froze, not sure what to say as Ally dropped to the floor next to her father, "Please Natty, will you be my Mommy?"
Sign up to rate and review this story