Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 46

by smokeyozzy 1 review

YAY! NEW CHAPTER! I suck at summaries, just read the chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 856 words

0Unrated
Yay, not gonna write that much of a note today. Dedicated to the guys of MCR for being such good subjects to write about.
_______________________________________________________________
"Be my unholy, my one and my lonely." One & Only-Timbaland feat. Fall Out Boy

Veronica walked out of the bathroom.

"You ready to go?" Mikey asked. Veronica nodded and took the babies from him. He grabbed the stuff that Gerard didn't bring home then went and signed Veronica and the babies out.

"Come on! Come on!" Frank said, eager to show Veronica what they had done to the nursery. They had painted the walls light purple with baby blue and baby pink stars all over them. They also had moved all the baby furniture in. He grabbed Veronica by the arm and carefully led her and the babies out to Mikey's truck. She leaned in and put the babies in their seats and then went around to the passenger seat and climbed in. Frank got in the back with the babies. Mikey came out and got in the drivers seat. Every one else (Gerard, Ray, Bob, Ellie, and Kaitlin) piled into Gerard's Escalade and they headed home.

"I can't wait until I can sleep in my own bed." Veronica said. "And I cant wait until I start working off this fat."

"Veronica, stop saying that, you aren't fat." Mikey said. "You're fine just the way you are."

"Well im happy you think that, but I don't." Veronica said. "How are they doing back there, Frank?"

"Good, stop arguing though, they're sleeping." Frank said.

"Fine." Veronica sighed. "When are you guys going on tour again?"

"We're not sure, Gerard said most likely not for awhile." Mikey said.

"I have an idea. We can invite to spend the night Kaitlin and Ellie over to help us and me and the guys can babysit these little buggers. Then you two can go out for a romantic dinner." Frank said.

"I don't know Frank. They're still really young and im too ugly right now to go out for a formal dinner." Veronica said.

"Veronica! Stop saying that you're fat and ugly! You aren't. You're beautiful okay." Mikey said pulling the truck into their driveway.

"Whatever." Veronica said getting out angrily and storming into the house, leaving Frank and Mikey to carry the babies in.

"Stupid hormones." Mikey said unbuckling Katherine. Frank got Chris out.

"The doctor said they'd ware off in a few weeks." Frank said.

"I know, but she's acting stressed and I don't know how to make her feel better." Mikey sighed pressing the button on his keys.

"Well, we have the nursery to surprise her with and you can still use my idea only surprise her with it." Frank said.

"Oh crap, the nursery, what if she finds it before we show it to her?" Mikey said hurrying up to the front door and pushing it open. He looked at the babies, they were still sleeping. "We can bring them up there to rest and then when Gerard shows up we can show her." Frank nodded and they went up to the nursery, the door was open a crack.

Mikey pushed open the door and Veronica was standing in the middle of the room crying,

Mikey set the baby seat down, Katherine still sleeping peacefully. He ran over to Veronica and pulled her in a hug and she started sobbing.

"Shh, what's wrong Vee?" Mikey asked her.

"You guys are too nice to me and im just a bratty hormonal teenager with two kids." Veronica said, sobbing.

"Vee, don't say that. You're my beautiful wife and mother of my children." Mikey said. "I love you so much Veronica, we all do, don't ever doubt that." Frank set Chris and Katherine in their cribs and walked out of the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

He ran into Gerard and Kaitlin on his way downstairs.

"Are they in the nursery?" Gerard asked.

"Yes, but don't go in there. Veronica's all weird, just leave them be for awhile." Frank said, Gerard nodded and went up into his bedroom. Frank kissed Kaitlin. "I missed you." He grinned and pulled her into another kiss.

"We were only apart for 15 minutes." Kaitlin said, giggling as Frank kissed her again.

"Yea, and I missed you." Frank said, grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs.

"You're weird Frankie." Kaitlin laughed.

"And so are you, which makes us one kick ass couple." Frank said walking into the living room and sitting on the leather couch. He pulled Kaitlin onto his lap and turned on the TV.

"I guess so." Kaitlin nodded, Bob came walking into the living room with a bag of chips.

"Aw man, I wanted to watch TV." Bob said.

"You still can, dumbass." Kaitlin said.

"I know, but I don't want to watch you two make out." Bob said.

"We won't, I promise." Frank said.

"Yea, that means a whole lot coming from you." Bob said sitting down in one of the recliners.

Within 10 minutes Frank and Kaitlin were making out.
________________________________________________________________
Okay, that was the last one for now, i promise i'll update more tomorrow. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story