Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 50

by smokeyozzy 1 review

Just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1054 words

0Unrated
Okies, heres a new chapter!
________________________________________________________________
"How cruel is the golden rule?" Golden-Fall Out Boy
Gerard's alarm clock woke him up at five. He got up and quickly shut it off incase the babies were still asleep. Then he ran into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Then he got into his suit and spiked up his hair with gel.

On his way downstairs he saw the nursery was open. He walked in and Veronica was rocking the babies.

"Good morning." Gerard said.

"Hey Gerard." Veronica said. "Wow, your hair is so different. You look like a whole different person, especially in that suit."

"Yea, I guess I just needed a change." Gerard said. "I have to get going, you want me to pick up anything on my way home?"

"Nope, im all good. See you later Gerard." Veronica said.

"Bye." Then he went and got into his Escalade.

When he got to the auditorium, the head of Dark Horse comics told him to go and help Gabriel Baʹ (the artist of the comic book) set up before everyone else arrived. He went and helped Gabriel set up the signing table and the podium where they would deliver their speeches.

Once everything was set up and they all practiced what they were going to say, it was almost time for them to start letting people in. The head dude of Dark Horse comics was to give his speech first, so he took the podium.

The crowd started filing in and when they were seated he gave his speech. Then Gerard took the podium and gave his speech, then Gabriel gave his. Then Gerard and Gabriel went to the signing table. A big line of people wanting to get something signed formed. They were about halfway through the line when Gerard had to go to the bathroom. He got up, but on the way he saw Chloe from the shop, but she was with a guy. As he walked past them he picked up some of their conversation.

"No bitch, this is going to take all day, we have to go!" It was the guy, out of the corner of his eye Gerard saw him slap her. He was worried so he went over to them, but that caused a fuss with the other fans. He had a security guard hold them back.

"Excuse me, is something wrong here?" Gerard asked them.

"No, everything's just fine pretty boy, now move it along." The guy with Chloe said.

"Oh, its you." Chloe said remembering he had gotten a suit from her shop yesterday.

"Yea, nice to see you again. So, is something wrong?" Gerard asked. The guy slapped Chloe.

"Where have you seen him before? Have you been cheating on me you slut?" the guy asked.

"He came to get a suit in the shop the other day, Jalen. I didn't cheat on you, I swear." Chloe said.

"Chloe, did you guys need to go somewhere? Because I can sign something, im already here." Gerard said.

"How do you know her name?" Jalen asked. "Bitch, I've had enough of this. I know you've been cheating on me again." Jalen threw his soda bottle at her and then stormed off.

"Oh my god, come on." Gerard took Chloe's hand and brought her up to the signing table to sit by him so Jalen couldn't get to her. "How long has he been doing that to you?" Gerard asked her as he signed posters and comic books that people shoved in front of him.

"I dunno, since we started going out I guess." Chloe said, staring at the floor.

"Do you love him?" Gerard asked, Chloe was just silent. "Im sorry, I was getting too personal there." Gerard said, and turned his attention to all his fans.

"No, its fine. I was just thinking." Chloe said. "I thought I loved him, but that stopped last year when he put me into a coma for a week when he pushed me down the stairs."

Gerard nodded, and when he signed the last fan's poster he turned to Chloe. "Are you living with him?" Chloe nodded. "Are you done with him? Because if you are I can find you a temporary place to stay." Chloe nodded again. "Okay, lemme finish up here and then you can come hang out at my place until I find you somewhere to go, deal."

"Um, I don't even know your name." Chloe chuckled realizing it was true.

"Gerard." Gerard informed her, standing up.

"Um, Gerard, I just met you, I don't know if I should go to your house with you." Chloe said.

"Okay, well you can wait outside while I run into the house to get a list of shelters you could go to off the internet." Gerard said. "But you can trust me, and my brother and his wife, his wife's two best friends, their brother, and three of my friends are also going to be in the house, plus my brothers new twin babies."

"I'll think about it." Chloe said. "Thank you Gerard."

"Its no problem." Gerard smiled. "Im going to go finish up here, it shouldn't be more than ten minutes." Gerard went and talked to Gabriel and the head of Dark Horse and was back to get Chloe in eight minutes. "Okay, ready to go?" Chloe nodded and stood up, then she started following Gerard to his Escalade, but Jalen was there next to the car. Chloe grabbed Gerard's hand and hid behind him.

"Give me my bitch back and I'll leave you alone, pretty boy." Jalen said.

"No, she doesn't want to come back to you." Gerard said.

"If you don't let her come over here I will force her from you." Jalen said.

"No, she's not going home with you." Gerard said.

"Well then she's not going home with you either." Jalen said and then pulled out a hand gun. He cocked the gun and held it so it was aimed at Gerard's heart. He was about to pull the trigger when he was tackled to the ground from behind. The person on top of him wrestled the gun out of his hand and threw it away from them, then kept him pinned to the ground.
________________________________________________________________
Oh no, not another cliffhanger! [insert dramatic music here] Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story