Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Seventeen

by ryanrossISsove 8 reviews

uh oh..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1636 words

0Unrated
We're nearing the end of the tour, it kind of sucks, because me and Rachel haven't done, anything more then hug, and it's driving me crazy.

I don't want to rush her, or make moves on her, because I'm the one who said I could wait, but I didn't realize how long I'd actually be waiting.

Today, we had a show in Vegas, then we'd crash at the hotel, it'd be fun.

I thought about all of this, as I laid in my bunk.

It must have been 10 in the morning at least, as I could hear voices.

Gabe and Rachel had gotten really close, like, closer, and it's kind of, in a way, killing me.

Suddenly, as I hid my face under the covers, I felt a force jump on my half asleep form.

I moaned.

"Pete! Wake up silly, we're going out to breakfast!" I heard Rachel say.

She was sitting on top of me, so I got up quick, sending her flying.

I could hear her chuckles, as I slowly rose up.

"That's what you get for waking me up." I say, smirking.

She looked up, and shook her head, smirking, and slowly getting up.

I got up, and through some blue and yellow PJ pants on, and a tee shirt, and followed Rach out to the diner that the bus was parked in front of.

When we got in, I saw everyone filling up the tables.

Gabe patted the seat next to him, and Rachel ran over to sit with him.

I rolled my eyes, and sat next to Patrick, across from Gabe, who was next to Rachel.

I picked up the menu.

"Morning Peter." Patrick said, who was also looking at a menu.

"Hi P." I mumbled, concentrating on what I wanted to order.

"tonight, G.A.B.E gonna get you high, my light is electric" I heard Gabe mumble in a sing song voice.

I rolled my eyes, only Gabe.

Soon, we ordered, and handed our menus off.
Gabe slammed his hands on the table, causing everyone sitting at it to jerk their heads towards him.

"We should party tonight. Go to a bar." He said.

"We can't, Rachel's only twenty, Gabe." Patrick scolded.

"Who said she had to drink?" He said.

I nodded my head. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Sounds fun, let's do it." I said.

Rachel nodded her head also, and Patrick rolled his eyes.

"Be careful you guys, seriously." Patrick said.

"No sweat, P, we'll be fine. We've gotten drunk before." Gabe said, with great sincerity.

"Yeah, but Rachel's under aged, and under OUR care." Patrick said.

"Don't worry, Rachel is like my little sister, I'm one of the oldest one's here, so that automatically makes me the hottest...I mean most responsible." Gabe said.

We all laughed.

Gabe, and responsible, in a sentence? Haha.
Sure, he was a year older then me, but that didn't mean he acted older. He actually acts like he's five, if you know him a well as I do.

"Guys, it's okay, really, Ill be fine, I've been through worse." Rachel spoke up.

"Okay, we just don't want you hurt, or doing something stupid." Patrick said.

"Don't worry, I wont." Rach insured.

"I believe her." I spoke up.

"Me too!" Gabe screamed, dramatically slamming his fist on the table, cracking many smiles.

==========================

Later, it was time for our gig. I sat back stage, just strumming my bass, and checking my hair from time to time in the mirror. Rachel was talking to Andy in the corner. She had become good friends with everyone, even her and Vic had become great friends, considering they were the only girls on the tour.

Soon, Panic came off the stage, and it was our turn. I tuned up my bass for the last time, and soon we found ourselves walking down the stairs, to the stage, and walking on.

We automatically started rocking out to "Thnks fr th mmrs" and the crowd was great, really wild.

The whole show went great, and soon we found ourselves saying goodbye to panic's hometown, and going off stage.
I wiped the sweat from my drenched forehead, and headed towards the showers.

After about five minutes in the shower, I got dressed, and walked out, to find someone, anyone.

I found Gabe and Rachel talking in the hallway.

"Hey you two." I said, walking up to them.

"Hi Peter." Rachel said.

"When are we going out?" I asked.

"Uh, now, I think everyone's leaving." Gabe said, looking down the hallway.

He was right.

All three of us ran to catch up, and got to the bus in time.

We all stopped at a nice little casino/bar, besides, we were in vegas, anyway.

I could sense this was going to be fun. Me and Rachel got out together, and walked in, following the rest of the group. We all took seats at the bar to begin with, and I made sure she got a soft drink.

We talked for an about an hour, and I was having a lot of fun.

"Rach!" I heard. Apparently we both heard, because we both turned around.

Gabe was signaling Rach to come over.

"What's up, Gabe?" asked Rachel.

"Come here! I wanna show you something!" he said.

She held up one finger to me, as if to tell me one minute, and left somewhere with Gabe.

I turned around in my bar stool, and talked to Patrick.

The night was going great, I hadn't had to many drinks, and me and Patrick were having so much fun, it really proved that he was my best friend in the world.

"Pete, try a slot." he said, handing me a quarter. I gave him a blank look, laughed, and walked over to the machine. I put the quarter in, and watched the machine go.

"Pull the lever!" Patrick said.

I pulled, and we watched, as the icons stopped in three different locations.

"Just my luck, I'm so unlucky!" I told Patrick, with a smirk, sitting back down on the bar stool.

"It's okay Pete, no one ever wins those things." Patrick said.

I nodded, but just then, the thought came back to me.

Rachel had been gone for over two hours.

I turned to Patrick.

"Hey, do you know where Rachel and Gabe went?" I asked him, scratching my neck.

"No, do you need her?" he asked.

"No, it's just weird...she told me she'd be one minute, and it's been well over two hours since I last saw her. I think she at least would have told me were she was going if it was going to take this long." I said, quite puzzled.

"Well, maybe they're around here somewhere, or someone else knows where they went, come on." Patrick said.

I nodded and followed.

We found Jon and Spencer playing in a huge poker game. I slowly bent down and tapped Jon on the shoulder.

He turned around quickly.

"What!? You're ruining my poker face!" he whispered.

"D'you know where Gabe and Rachel went?" I whispered back.

"No, me and Spence haven't seen em'." he said, keeping his eyes on the deck.

"Okay, thanks." I said, getting up, and shrugging my shoulders to Patrick.

We walked around the huge casino a little more, until we found what you could call "the cobra club" minus one Gabe, playing around with a line of slots.

We asked around, and they said they hadn't seen them since they got here.

I rolled my eyes at the drunken cobra's responses, and moved on.

I turned a corner, and was face to face with the bathrooms.

"I'm gonna check in here, you know, for Joe, or Bren or someone." I said. Patrick nodded, and I went in.

"Oh wow!" I expressed, after entering.

I indeed found someone, Ryan and Brendon.

Brendon had Ryan pined against the bathroom wall, and they had been making out, at a pretty good pace, too.

"Pete!" Ryan said, wiping his mouth, as Brendon backed up.

I stared, and then just started laughing. Brendon and Ryan chuckled a little too, and then I straightened up, and said,

"How long's this little fling been going on?"

"Uh, just now...actually." Brendon said, seeming in a very awkward position.

"Okay, uh, do any of you know where Gabe and Rachel went?" I asked.

"Uh, didn't Gabe slur something about going back to the hotel like, an hour ago, Bren?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, him and Rachel went back to the hotel." Brendon said.

"They took the bus?" I asked.

"Course not, they were drunk out of their minds, they called a cab, I remember now!" Ryan recalled.

"Wait, Rachel was drunk?" I asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah, they were both stumbling all over. I think they had just played a game of shots, or something." Brendon said.

"Oh. Ok...uh, I'll leave you two where I found you, and uh, thanks." I said, backing out.

Something in me told me not to go to that hotel, but something stronger in me, told me I needed to.

I walked out, grabbing Patrick, and storming towards the door, no warning. I needed to be somewhere, god dammit.

"Pete, were are we going?" Patrick asked, in confusion, when we got outside, and I tired to find a cab.

I turned to him, tears threatening to come out, and said through my teeth.

"To the hotel...to check up on Gabe and Rachel...they are very drunk."

Patrick's facial expression wiped away from confused to hurt, hurt for me.

He knew, as did I, damn well what we were in for.

Oh no. ha, yeah...more drama ahead, just need some hot reviews, so maybe you should go do that, like now. Love you guys. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story