Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dead on Arrival

They're Just Words

by Arisa 1 review

Read and find out~ I'm still having writers block. X.X

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-15 - Updated: 2007-04-15 - 1249 words

0Unrated
Ch.3 They're Just Words
I know you all probably hate me by now, but I'm updating again anyhow. I hope you all still like this.~

Brendon gave me a small smile and took my notebook, throwing it to the side. "You don't need that, you can talk, right?" I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you mean, you don't know? You would be the only one who would." I reached for my notebook, but Brendon blocked me. "At least try, if not for yourself then for Jon's sake?" I glared at him and crossed my arms lightly. "Look, if you really don't want to talk, then I won't force you." He said quietly, picking up the notebook. "But, don't you think it'd be easier if you talked. Even just to us..." I looked down and nodded.

"I guess..." My voice my quiet and broken from disuse. Brendon's face lit up and he yelled for Jon. Jon came into the room and gave Brendon an annoyed look. "Yes, Urie?" Brendon grinned proudly. "Ali love, show your darling brother?" I pouted and looked down. Brendon threw his arms around me. "Aliiii," He whined playfully, "your making me look like and idiot in front of your darling brother." I broke into a smile. Jon snorted. "Trust me Bren, you don't need her help with that one." I smiled and nodded. "He's right you know." Jon nodded before his mouth dropped.

He threw his arms around me. "Since when, why, are you going to keep talking." I giggled lightly. "Since about a minute ago, because I decided to with a little pushing, and I'm not sure. My throat is starting to hurt even now, but I'll keep trying." Jon nodded and gave me another light hug. Brendon threw an arm around me and held me back from heading out with Jon. Jon paused and gave Brendon a look. "I just wanna talk to her a little bit, thats all. I'm not hitting on her, so stop giving me that look." Jon stayed back for a second before heading out.

"Alright, so you know I didn't want to talk to you about your um..talking, right?" I gave him a small smile as he shuffled his feet slightly. "I supposed not." He looked up and returned the smile. "So...ah, I'm not good with beating around the bush, so I'll just say it straight. Do you like Pete?" I blushed and looked at my feet, opening my mouth but then just closing it again. "It's okay, I think he likes you too. He isn't the only one though..." I looked up at him, tilting my head to the side. "Ryan likes you too, you know. I don't even have to ask if you like him, since it's obvious." I looked down, but this time not out of embarrasment. "What do I do now?" I asked quietly. Brendon smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I don't think you have to worry about it. Those two have been flirting and 'hanging out' forever, they just never actually dated. I think it would be an interesting relationship."

I sighed and pulled away from Brendon. "What if they don't feel the same away about..three people together." Brendon grinned and kept an arm around me. "I don't think they'd let you go. It'll be hard, I guarantee, but you guys can get through it. Besides, I'll be here for you." I nodded lightly. "Why?" Brendon gave me an odd look. "Why what?" "Why do they want to risk their careers for me?" Brendon smiled and picked me up bridal style. "'Cause princess, your special. Thats all there is to it. They want the chance to get to know you on a different level. I just wanna adopt you as a little sister." He hugged me to his chest. "You do know I'm older than you, right?" Brendon grinned, heading out towards the others. "Please, it's only a mere technicality." I shook my head as we came back into the main room were everyone was eating.

Brendon sat down and pulled me onto his lap, grabbing a piece of pizza. I reached out and took one as well. Pete left the room quickly, looking slightly upset. Ryan stood almost immediately and followed and I turned to look at Brendon. He shrugged and nudged me forward, off his lap. I stood and took off my hoodie and tossing it onto the couch, then taking off after them. I had to look around for a while, but I finally saw them out on the porch. I waited a couple minutes, watching Ryan's arms lightly encircle Pete from behind. I paused for a second, deciding it would be best to knock before walking out. The two sprang apart and looked at the door for a second. Ryan moved forward to open the door and gave me a light smile, stepping aside so I could walk out.

Pete looked over at me and gave me a sad smile before turning to look back out towards the street. I moved so I was standing next to Ryan, who was now next to Pete. "So...you and Brendon, huh?" Ryan broke the silence and my eyes widened. I couldn't help it, I started laughing. Ryan turned and raised an eyebrow at me. I forced myself to stop laughing and shook my head. "We aren't together. Bren is more like...a lovable brother." Pete turned to look at me, shocked. "You spoke!" I nodded. "Yeah, Bren stole my notebook. My throat hurts from the amount of talking I've done today though, so I'd like to stop." Pete nodded, hugging me lightly. "So you and Brendo really aren't an item?" I shook my head again. "So...your available." I nodded again, feeling my insides warm up.

"Whats your stance on gay relationships." Ryan elbowed him and pushed us back towards the door. "Get to the point, Wentz." Pete poutes. "You say it then." Ryan rolled his eyes as we headed into the kitchen. "We want to date. Pete and I, want to date you together. Like a... three-way relationship. How do you feel about something like that." Pete scowled at him as we reached the top of the stairs and stopped. "Way to lead her into it slowly Ry, now she probably thinks we're physco, or gonna rape her or something." I giggled and shook my head. "Well, best be honest. We decided we liked her, right. Why wait months, when we could just get to know her as we date?" Pete shrugged and I nodded to myself. "Alright, we can date. Just don't expect anything much. I'm nothing special. Actually, I take that back. I'm an exceptional klutz." I added with a grin.

Ryan gave me a smile before we heard Jon yelling. "Oy, get your asses down here, we have a game to finish. Besides, Bren is going to eat the pizza we're trying to save for you if you don't hurry." I rolled my eyes and slid down the stairs, settling into Brendon's lap and took te piece of pizza I had set down before. Pete and Ryan took a little longer to come down, but they quickly sat next to Bren and I and began to eat the pizza that had been saved for them. I rolled my eyes after I finished my piece and sighed, closing my eyes and resting my head on Ryan's shoulder, who was sitting right next to Brendon.


Sign up to rate and review this story