Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Dead on Arrival

Crash Course

by Arisa 5 reviews

Sorry, my internet was out. X.X

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-24 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Ch. 2 Crash Course
I'm really unsure of this fic, and I'm surprised you guys liked it so much. You guys seemed to really like it though, so I forced myself to work on this update. Like I said, I'm not liking this, so keep telling me what you think.

I woke up early, feeling someone breathing behind me. I slipped out of the person's grasp, looking down to see who it was. I relaxed when I noticed it was only Pete. I headed lightly up the stairs, poking around in the cabinets. I smiled to myself as I found the pancake mix, humming happily as I made the batter. I dropped the batter into the pan, humming lightly. I was humming a Catch Your Wave by Click Five. Yeah, I know what your thinking, but I like that song!

I flipped the pancakes over and jumped when I heard someone moving around behind me. "Your up early." I nodded and blushed, watching Pete pull out a chair at the table. "So, how old are you." He was obviously trying to make conversation. I suppose Jon didn't tell him about me, but I was saved when Ryan's voice came from behind me. "She's twenty, and she doesn't talk." Pete cocked his head lightly and I nodded, blushing. I placed all the pancakes on a plate, setting them on the table and grabbing more plates for people to use.

Ryan sat down too, taking a couple of pancakes. "I guess it makes sense, I didn't even think about it last night. That's why you two were writing to each other, right?" I nodded and Ryan rolled his eyes. "Only you could spend hours with someone and not notice they weren't talking." Pete stuck his tongue out at him and grabbed a couple pancakes for himself. It only took a few minutes for the rest of them to make their way upstairs, and soon we were all sitting around eating pancakes.

After we were done we parted ways. The guys went back to the basement to change, Jon headed to his room, and I headed to mine. I debated over what to change into, and decided that since it was late fall I should probably be wearing something a little warmer. I pulled on a pair of ripped, light wash jeans, a white long-sleeved tee with a silver detail on the front. I pulled on a sweatshirt over it, put quickly took it off when I realized it was my Panic! sweatshirt. I looked through my bag, tossing my Clandestine one to the side as well. Finally, I pulled out a plain black zip-up hoodie. I smiled and threw it on, heading out of my room and back downstairs.

By the time I got there, everyone else was already there arguing over what movie they wanted to go see. "Ali, tell Brendon horror movies suck ass!" I blinked at Jon before shaking my head. I kind of liked horror movies. "What! You wanna go see a horror movie?" I shrugged and then nodded. Jon sighed, slumping his shoulders in defeat. "Tell you what Jon, I'll go see your precious comedy with you." Spencer announced, rolling his eyes. "Cool! Have fun at your lame horror guys." Jon answered, dragging Spencer out to his car. "So...the Grudge it is then?" (I know, the timing there is a little off, just go with it?) I nodded and followed Pete out to his rental car.

We didn't talk the whole car ride, but we did have to deal with Brendon singing slong to the Spice Girls. I didn't even bother to ask why Pete had the CD in his car. We pulled up to the empty theater. I blinked and looked around before realizing that it was a Sunday. As we walked in, the only people there was a family of four, two adults and their young kids. None of them even took a second look at the boys. (I don't know what its like in Vegas, I'm just going by the fact that everything is empty in the places I've been on a Sunday morning.) We went to buy the tickets and I got in line quickly in front of the guys, refusing to let them pay for mine.

We got an array of candy, popcorn, sodas, and basically anything else they offered. I gave Jon a light wave as I saw him heading into his theater on the left. We headed to the right and glanced down the way at the numbers. Of course, ours would have to be the last one. I sighed and followed the guys down into the theater. We sat through the theater, making stupid comments about the movie every once in a while, I flinched a couple of times, but it never really bothered me too much. I stretched lightly as we walked towards the gameroom.

We decided that since the movie he others were at only lasted another ten minutes, we would play some games and wait. The guys started andairhockey tournament while I played a couple games of pinball before soming over to watch. They were trash-talking each other adn arguing over what moves were 'legal.' I giggled and I guess Spencer and Jon must have heard them because they came into the gameroom to watch as well. In the end Ryan won, since Spencer disqualified Pete and Brendon for stopping the game to argue about it for five minutes.

We headed home and I wondered what would happen tonight. Once we got home we went down to the casement and Jon connected two of the tv's so all of us could play Mario Kart (Don't own, obviously). We sat down in the basement playing until the phone rang. Jon's dad explained that we could order a pizza or something because they were going to be out late. Jon called and ordered a couple of pizzas as well as some other things and we restarted the game. We paused it once more when the food came and Jon and Ryan headed upstairs to pay.

Once Jon and Ryan left Brendon grabbed my arm and led me into the little kitchen area downstairs. I blinked at him and he gave me a small smile. "I know you don't talk, but this conversation won;t require too many answers on your part. I just really wanted to talk to you. I have something I need to tell you." I nodded for him to continue, flipping to an open page in my notebook.

I know, it's short, but I have serious writer block for this. Just as an added note, this has been done for a while, I just had no internet access, which made it impossible to post. Sorry guys, and thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story