Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > Kyo goes to band camp

Outrage

by Silverwingsofthefire 0 reviews

Kyo does something else that finally draws the line at school, and has to go to band camp for disiplinary action.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kyo, Mine, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-16 - 176 words

0Unrated
"There're only two people who could've done this..." Yuki Sohma said aloud to himself. "Kyo or Manabe."

He was staring at a school, looking at the craftiest prank ever pulled. He wasn't laughing. He walked into the school. 'The true life of Yuki Sohma' was the only words echoing through his head.

"Whoever did this will pay."

He walked into his class and there was a sudden hushed silence. Every eye was on him. He was used to that but not to the invisible crickets chirping in the background.

And then-

"Man did see the wall?! Pure evil genius!" Kyo was overtaken by a fit of laughter.

A few others laughed along with him. In a few moments all but the girls (minus Uo and Hana) were hysterically laughing.

Yuki shook with anger and suddenly the door burst open behind him.

"Yun-Yun! IT"S AN OUTRAGE!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE WALL?!?! WE MUST BRING THE CULPRIT TO JUSTOCE!!!!!"

Yuki sweatdropped. But inside he agreed, with less enthusiasm.


((Sorry for the short chappie, it's basically an intro
Sign up to rate and review this story