Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tear My World Apart

|three|

by Kate438 3 reviews

"What did you do, Bert? Oh God, what did you do to her?" he asked almost silently. Bert's reply was a dark laugh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-16 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1120 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER THREE

Gerard looked at Kate as she drunkenly dropped the empty pint on the floor. Her eyes had a glazed look in them, a look he knew well. She was smiling, shaking her head at the dropped bottled. Gerard looked at Bert, who was now sitting on the floor in front of the two of them.

"Oh my god, I've never finished a pint by myself in my entire life!" Kate said. Bert laughed.

"A lightweight, eh? Don't worry, hang out with me and I'll have you drinking like a pro within a week." Bert told her. Gerard sat there, not saying anything. For some reason, the prank didn't appeal to him anymore. It had sounded good in the beginning but his conscience was getting the better of him. Kate seemed to nice for Bert's cruel antics. He opened his mouth to speak but Bert beat him to it.

"Hey, no one's here yet, let's play another game!" Bert looked at Gerard, who just shook his head slightly. Bert gave him an odd look, then looked at Kate. Kate was trying to stay sitting up straight on the couch. She teetered over, falling into Gerard, who helped her up again. He could feel how hot she was and watched her as she clumsily tried to straighten herself on the couch.

"You okay?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. She seemed really drunk for only drinking a pint. Kate looked at him, her dark eyes rolling a bit.

"Yeah, yeah...the game, let's play it." her words were starting to slur. Bert gave Gerard a triumphant smile and scooted closer to the couch. Gerard let go of Kate and leaned back into the couch, already knowing what game Bert was going to suggest. Bert didn't waste anytime.

"Let's play truth or dare." Kate giggled and looked at Gerard.

"Sounds fun. Are you playing?" Gerard gave her a half hearted smiled.

"No. Why don't we do something else?" He ignored the look Bert gave him, instead keeping his eyes on Kate. She laughed, playfully smacking him on the shoulder, only her movements were sloppy.

"Aww, come on, play? Please, for me?" She slurred drunkenly. Bert looked at Gerard as well.

"Yeah, Gerard. Pleeeaase?" he said, imitating Kates slurred speech. Kate laughed at the joke and Gerard narrowed his eyes at Bert then opened his mouth to speak.

"All right. I'll go first. Bert, truth or dare?" Bert laughed, happy that Gerard was going along with the plan again. The intention of the plan was to get Kate drunk, then play truth or dare. They had compiled a list of questions and dares that no one in their right mind would answer or do if they were sober. It was a running joke between the two of them. They had done it to a handful of the current crew members.

"Well, my dear friend, how about truth?" Gerard smirked and looked at Bert.

"Exactly how many sexually transmitted diseases do you have?" Gerard was going to go for the most embarrassing questions he could think of to stop the game. Kate let out a laugh at the forward question and Bert's face turned a shade of red. He was obviously embarrassed.

"Only the ones you gave me." he replied nastily. Gerard glared at him, while Kate looked back and forth between the two.

"Oh really? Well then--" Gerard stopped mid sentence to look at Kate who had fallen into him again, only this time she had passed out. Gerard shook her gently trying to wake her, but it wasn't doing anything.

"Heh, looks like the game is going to end a bit early." Bert laughed, standing up. Gerard stood up as well, laying Kate down on the couch.

"Good." he said curtly, walking toward the kitchen. Bert made a face and spoke.

"What's your problem? You were all gung ho about this and now you're being Mr. Moral." Gerard turned to face Bert.

"Maybe I just don't feel like embarrassing someone tonight. It gets old. I'm going back to the bus." Gerard turned to walk away and was almost to the front when he Bert say something softly. He stopped, turned and walked back up to him.

"What did you say?" he had heard Bert the first time but he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was inches from Bert's face now. There was a look in Bert's eyes that scared him. It was wild and unpredictable. He waited for Bert to answer him.

"I said what I put in the whiskey is working wonderfully and that, if you won't participate in the fun, I'll definitely have some fun of my own tonight." he repeated, loudly and clearly. Gerard watched as Bert's eyes drifted toward Kate and he got a sick feeling in his stomach.

"What did you give her?" He demanded, stepping close to Bert, who backed up. Bert laughed.

"Why do you want to know, I thought you were going back to the bus." Gerard laughed, unbelieving at what he was hearing.

"Did you fucking drug her? Huh? Is that what you fucking did?" Gerard could feel his voice rising and he had backed Bert up to the wall. Bert just gave him a small smirk.

"What if I did? What are you going to do?" Gerard backed up, turning around and walking toward the exit. Bert spoke again.

"You know, she was so fucking cute when she was slurring her words." Gerard shook his head, disgusted at the person he thought he knew.

"You're sick and I'm calling the police." Gerard heard the sound of foots steps running and when he turned around all he felt what the pain of being hit in the head and then everything was black.

----------------

The throbbing pain was the first thing he felt when he opened his eyes. He didn't know how long he was out but he was laying on the floor. He groaned, bringing his hand to his head. He felt the warm liquid and rolled over.

"Awake now, are we?" Gerard looked up to see Bert sitting on the couch, where Kate had been. Gerard felt a sinking feeling begin in his stomach. Bert was wearing only his boxers and was smoking a cigarette. Bert leaned down and blew the smoke he had inhaled into Gerard's face.

"You didn't save her, buddy." Bert sat back up, grinning. Gerard stayed on his side but pulled his legs up to his chin. He could feel tears of panic and disgust welling up behind his eyelids.

"What did you do, Bert? Oh God, what the fuck did you do to her?" he asked almost silently. Bert's reply was a dark laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story