Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tear My World Apart

|four|

by Kate438 1 review

How could he have been so stupid? He shouldn't have gone along with the plan but...how could he have known? How could he have known that Bert would do that?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1051 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER FOUR


Gerard stumbled off of the bus into the daylight. His head was throbbing and and he couldn't get Bert's twisted face from his mind. God, he had been too happy. Gerard closed his eyes thinking about what Bert could have done to Kate. Images of her laying there, drugged, unconscious and Bert moving about on top of her swirled through his mind. His stomach turned at the thought and swallowed the bile that rose in his throat. How could he have been so stupid? He shouldn't have gone along with the plan but...how could he have known? How could he have known that Bert would do that?

Gerard walked aimlessly around the parking lot in a futile search for his bus. He knew that he must look horrible. He could see the dried blood on his hands and he could feel the caked blood on the back of his neck. He had tried to run his fingers through his hair but it too was matted and tangled with the red liquid. Bert had gotten him good. Bert. God, Bert. His name made Gerard shiver and he felt like he was going to throw up again.

"Gerard?" Gerard heard a familiar voice and he turned, trying to get his eyes to focus on the person. All he could make out in the glare of the sun was a blurry, shadowy figure. Gerard made a noise in his throat and stumbled forward. He could see the figure rush toward him and he felt steady hands grip his arms. Gerard felt dizzy and hot and all he wanted to do was give in to the darkness.

"Fuck Gerard! What's wrong?" So familiar. The voice was familiar but he just couldn't place it. He tried to speak but the words came out slurred and broken. Gerard laughed inside. It was almost like he had been drugged as well. He could feel his legs give out and he sunk to the ground, the person still hanging on to him. He felt the gravel on the asphalt dig into his knees and he winced at the new pain. He couldn't keep upright and he let himself sink to the ground, sprawled out in an awkward fashion. He looked up and the person was leaning over him, blocking the sun. Gerard stared at the person, who he know knew by the big hair, was Ray. The sun illuminated him like he was some kind of unearthly creature. Ray was speaking.

"Blood?" He sounded puzzled and was looking at his hands. Gerard just stared at the sky. There was a new type of pain surging through his body and he couldn't tell what it was. At first it was everywhere, then on his back and then his side and back up to his head. He could feel Ray's hands on his side and then Ray's frantic voice.

"You're stabbed!? Who did this? Gerard, can you hear me?" Kate. Gerard was thinking about Kate. Where was she? Was she okay? He wanted to know in the worst kind of way. He was shaking. He was aware of that now and he was aware that he was cold. So cold. He looked back at Ray and realized what he looked like with the sun behind him. He said the only thing that came to his mind. The words were soft and barely audible.

"Hello Angel, tell me where are you?"

------------------------------------------------------

Pain. Throbbing pain. Stinging pain. It was the first thing Kate thought when she opened her eyes. She took a deep breath in and then winced in pain. Her ribs hurt. They hurt like she had been hit like a mack truck. She was confused. What had happened? She tried to recall the night before but all she could remember was sitting next to Gerard and Bert tossing her a bottle of jack. Did she get wasted? Her head throbbing and she had a feeling that she did. She let her eyes adjust to the dim light and realized she was in a tour bus bathroom. Why? It was not her own. On her bus, there were hair products and curling irons. This one smelled of alcohol, stale cigarette smoke and sweat. She was on the bathroom floor and she was laying in something wet. In the lack of light she couldn't see what it was but it was thick and cold. She was cold. Something clicked at that moment. She wasn't wearing anything but her bra and the boy shorts she had put on last night. What was going on? She could feel her breath come in sporadic spurts and she sat up quickly.

She let out a gasp of pain as she moved her body. Everything hurt. What the hell had happened? She trying to ignore the raw, pulsating pain and stand up. She kept slipping on whatever was on the floor and she bit her lip in pain as she felt her flesh rip as she kept falling to the edge of the sink. She just wanted to get to the door, to find the light switch...anything.

She finally managed to stand and fell into the wall, feeling around for the light switch. She found it and hurriedly flipped it on. Bright light engulfed her and her eyes protested in pain. Finally, they adjusted and she looked around. Blood. Blood everywhere. It was what she had been laying in. Oh God, what happened to her? She looked down and saw them. The long razor-bladed marks on her legs...arms...stomach...everywhere. She felt sick. She had been laying in her own blood.

The door. She franticly tried to open the door and her bloodied hands slipped on the cool metal. She could feel the tears running down her face and the saltiness stung her wounds as they dripped upon them. /Locked/. The fucking door was locked. In desperation she banged her fists on the door and alternately tried the handle in vain.

"Help me!" She screamed, slipping on the floor again and falling to her knees. "Please! Somebody fucking help me!" She wept. She was scared and in pain and wanted to be anywhere but locked in that bathroom. She sobbed openly, hoping that someone...anyone would get her out of this strange prison.


------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story