Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tear My World Apart

|five|

by Kate438 3 reviews

Finally, it was over.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-08-13 - 1224 words

0Exciting
CHAPTER FIVE

His consciousness was fading in and out. He could hear the voices swirling around him and he heard the sound of sirens. What was going on? He opened his eyes and instead of staring up at just Ray, he found himself looking up at the rest of his band mates and two paramedics. The paramedics were lifting him onto a stretcher and he didn't like the feeling of being suspended in the air. He heard himself whimper at the pain it caused by being moved. How badly was he hurt? He didn't remember being stabbed, but then again, he didn't remember much of anything after Bert had bashed him in the back of the head. Did Bert do this?

He was finding it hard to breathe and he felt like he was suffocating between the short breaths he was able to take. He had felt pain before but nothing like this. This scared him. He heard talking, shouting and what sounded like crying and he was trying to make sense of it in his brain. It was listening to a foreign language and only being able to guess what was being said.

"Stabbed...Don't...Mikey...How bad...Where...Ray found..." Bits and pieces were clicking and he tried to speak, instead he just felt warm liquid fill his throat and he coughed. He heard the frantic cry of his brother, he knew it was him, he had a distinctive voice and he felt himself being rolled over. More blood. He felt like he as inside a bad horror movie...or a nightmare. He wasn't sure which. He tried to keep his eyes open but the images were getting hazy and he felt his vision closing in on him. The last thing he saw before giving in to the darkness once again was the harsh white metal ceiling of the ambulance.

-------------------------------------------------

"Help..help..." Kate was leaning up against the door, her voice gone hoarse from yelling. No one had come yet. She closed her eyes, feeling hopeless and let herself fall to the floor. She laid her head on the cold linoleum and cried. She was scared. She couldn't remember what had happened and she wanted to know where she was. She wanted to know who had done this to her. The wounds weren't that deep, but they still stung. She also had a feeling something else had happened to her. She had seen the bruises. The bruises on her arms...her thighs. Thinking about it was making her dizzy. She didn't want to believe what may have happened to her. Her tears had ceased and she remained there on the floor, silent and feeling sick.

She had been laying there more no more than a minute when she heard it. The door was being unlocked. Her heartbeat quickened and she sat up, her eyes glued to the faux wood. She watched as the door handle turned and she heard the soft click of the door being opened. She was relieved and fearful at the same time. Who was going to be behind it?

The door opened and there stood Bert. Kate was relieved! Someone she knew!

"Bert! Oh, thank God you fou--" Kate stopped mid sentence. There was a gleam in his eye that made her shiver. It was not the same Bert she had met only a few days ago. No, this Bert looked...

"I knew where you were." he said coldly and Kate felt her skin crawl. She knew. She knew that it had to be him who had done this to her. She backed up on the floor and he stepped into the small bathroom. She recoiled in fear as he reached down to grab her by the arms. His harsh grip on her arms made her cuts burn and she could feel fresh blood trickle from them. He pulled her to a standing position and stared her down. She avoided his eyes and she could feel the hot tears well up in her own. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what he was going to do. She realized he was speaking.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" She felt sick. He kept talking. "When I first met you I thought, 'Damn, she's beautiful.' and do you know what the second thought was?" Bert paused, loosening her grip on her arms for a moment. Kate dared to look at him as she shook her head.

"No." she whispered. Bert tightened his grip and began to pull her out of the bathroom. Kate slid on the slippery floor. She had no control. Bert laughed a bit as he dragged her down the hall to his bunk.

"My second thought was, 'She will be mine.' "

------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard wasn't sure where he was. He had a feeling he was still unconscious but he had control over his thoughts. He wanted to scream but he couldn't so he just though the words in his head.

Bert did this! Bert's fucking crazy! He drugged Kate! Mother fuckers! Someone go help Kate! She's probably still on the bus!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kate tried to wriggle free from Bert's grip but he was strong and she was exhausted already. She finally gave up, standing still and silent. Bert laughed at this.

"Aww, give up? That's okay, it'll just make it easier for me." Kate closed her eyes thinking over and over in her head, "somebody, please, somebody save me." She could feel herself being pushed up against the wall and she could feel the hot breath of Bert on her skin. She felt the weight of his body pressed against hers. His arms were snaking themselves around her back and she felt his lips on her neck. No. No. No.

She could feel his lips moving up her neck and he paused for a moment on her jaw. She felt her legs give out underneath her. She felt like screaming but no sound escaped her lips. As she fell to the floor, Bert went with her. He was on top of her now. She felt numb. She could feel the pounding of her heart and his. Hers was skittering and Bert's was steady. She inwardly cringed as Bert continued to kiss her and she couldn't stop shaking as she felt his hands go the waistband of her shorts. She knew she was crying and she heard Bert's voice.

"Don't cry. It only makes me want you more." She felt pain like she had never felt before as he entered her. She knew she was being violated in the worst possible way. She tried to focus on anything but Bert as he did this horrible, wretched thing to her. She looked at the ceiling and tried to think about other things. She tried to block out the sound of grunting and the sharp, searing pain as he quickened his pace. She wanted to die.

Finally, it was over. She felt Bert kiss her lips and felt his weight cease as he rolled off of her. She could still be the tears rolling down her cheeks and she felt Bert wipe them away with the palm or his hand.

"Shhh...it'll be ok--" Bert didn't get to finish his sentence. The sound of the bus door being pried open filled the silent and the sound of footsteps echoed.

"Stop! Police!"

--------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story