Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Long live the car crash hearts

by sillyperson 5 reviews

Run, run, holding onto some pieces that you left behind, hold now as I walk away your the one who find me out. i thought that suited the chapter so i used it please read, rate and review :)!!!:))

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 1132 words

0Unrated
thanks for all the reviews I really apreciate it XD

I walked up the grey tarmacked road and stared at the flowers that lay in there beds. I hated saying goodbye, and today tensions were even higher than usual. I stared at my arm and the stitches made the painful memories come back. I don't think I'll ever forget that terrible night that I almost lost everything. I turned around and a familiar face wrapped her arms around me.

"I can't believe we're doing this." She said nervously.

"Hey...we knew it was coming...there's no out running fate." I whispered gently in her ear.

"I know...lets do this." She said nervously as I grabbed her hand and led her into the clinic. If only he was here then it would be easier.

We both pulled up a chair as we waited patiently outside the doctor's room in the deserted clinic. She passed me an anxious smile to me and I gently stroked her knee.

"Ah miss Rae." The doctor said as he appeared from behind the door.

We both stood up and as he shook my hand he smiled happily at me, "You must be the father."

"No, no, no...the fathers not around." I said sheepishly while blushing slightly.

"Don't be shy, your going to be the closest thing this baby has to a father Petey." Elspeth said softly while knotting her fingers through mine.

A month earlier (the wake after Fiona's Funeral)

Elspeth's POV

I stared at him, he hadn't muttered a word to me since this morning and that wasn't exactly the sort of thing you'd say to your girlfriend: 'get in the car we're going.' I couldn't get over the way he'd said it to me, it sent knives through my heart. Maybe he was grieving more for the fact that she made up that lie that she was pregnant; or maybe for the fact that she'd gone and what his last words to her were.

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me.

"Yeah...never better." I mumbled while facing him.

"That was sarcasm wasn't it?" He asked while cracking a shy smile.

"Sorry Rye...I just wish none of this had happened, Fiona tried to wreck mine and Brendon's relationship...she's gone...and I think that has too." I said with tears in my eyes.

Ryan bit his bottom lip and ushered me outside so we could talk. "Don't cry." He said softly as I felt the tears break off.

"I can't help it Ryan...I just wish none of this had happened...I just want to go back to high school where me and Bren were happy." I paused, "And to top it all off-" I couldn't go on.

"You don't have to carry on...I know how you feel...love sucks." He sighed sadly.

"It's not just love though...Brendon's gonna hate me when he finds out...Well even more than he already does." I sniffed back the tears.

"When he finds out what?" Ryan asked while raising an eyebrow. I just couldn't open my mouth and say it didn't seem right. "You haven't
cheated on him have you?" Ryan asked strangely.

"No! I'd never do that...I love him too much." I said seriously.

"Well what then." He sighed.

"I'm pregnant Rye." I said quietly.

"That's great! He'll be so happy." Ryan said ecstatically while wrapping me into a hug.

I was so relieved that I'd got that off my chest and finally told someone. I felt Pete's arms wrap around us. "Take it you told someone then?" He smirked.

"Erm...yeah." I said nervously.

"Yay! This is great!" Pete said loudly.

"What's so great?" I heard Brendon ask as we all stood and stared at him, his smile was fake.

"I think you guys need some time to talk." Pete said while pulling Ryan away. I stared at the floor so I wouldn't get lost in Brendon's hypnotic stare.

"Are you gonna fill me on why everyone is so happy?" Brendon asked seriously. I rolled my eyes and looked at his sour stare.

"I don't think I want to Brendon...you're meant to be my boyfriend but your treating me like something you scraped off your shoe." I said coldly finally letting him know how I felt.

"What?! Elspeth I'm fucking grieving what do you expect me to do just move on in the blink of the eye? Well I fucking can't!" He said while shouting at me.

"You know you're not the man I thought you were." I said while letting the tears run down my cheeks some more. "I should have listened to Pete when I had the chance...your bad news Brendon Urie." I said not caring about anything anymore. He sighed and rolled his eyes and put his hand on the wall inches away from my shoulder.

"Well if I'm that then maybe you shouldn't be with me." He said with fear whimpering in his voice.

"Maybe I shouldn't and neither should my baby! I think it'd have a better fucking father than you!" I shouted while storming off through the hall.

"What?!" Brendon cried while running after me.

I grabbed Pete's arm, "We're going." I said quickly while running out of the hall and outside into the parking lot.

"Elspeth come back! I'm sorry...I'm such a jerk but we can get through this." Brendon pleaded as Pete and me got into the car.

"Brendon sometimes sorry isn't good enough." I said regretting every word I took. I got in the car and as Pete revved the engine I stared into those chocolate brown eyes one last time.

Back to the present

Elspeth's POV

The doctor passed me a card, I opened it and there were some pictures inside of my baby.

"Its perfect." I smirked while staring at the photos.

"Got something in common with its mom." Pete said caringly while helping me up off the bed.

"Thank you." Pete and me said in unison. We left the building in high spirits.

"I just got to go get our stuff from the hotel meet you back here in an hour." Pete said while kissing me on the cheek.

"See you later." I said as he walked off with his hood up over to the hotel. I spotted a starbucks on the corner and thought I may as well get some coffee since I was here. I started to walk away but my tracks stopped cold as a voice called behind me.

"Elspeth!" I turned around and faced him; he had a single red rose in his hands.

"Brendon." I sighed.

"We need to talk." He said seriously.



Hmmm...what do you think?? Only a few chapters left so please review./ /
Sign up to rate and review this story