Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

Pregnant?

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Ooooohh...... Gerard is evil....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 465 words

0Unrated
She remembered that the next week she felt sick and vomited, and she got the pregnancy test done which came out positive. That was when she started cutting herself and making herself feel down, she found out that for an abortion it was about $4000 and she didn't even work so that was so much for her.

She started sobbing, she hated her life. Why did she have to go backstage to meet them? Why was Gerard so mean? She so hated Gerard and My Chemical Romance, whenever her friends started talking about them she'd just make an excuse and go away. So now she was pregnant and doesn't know what to do.

***

Its been about 2 weeks since the concert and Shanell didnt get contact with anyone, maybe because she did not want to. She was too busy on thinking about what to do with her life. her train of thoughts came to a stop by her cell ringing.
"Hello?" she answered.
"OMG Shanell!!! Babe! I miss you! Where have you been? Why havent you been answering my calls?"
"Rachel?"
"Yes, dont tell that you've forgotten me too" Rachel replied.
"Oh no, just.... nothing..."
"So what happened? i mean i havent seen you at the concert... i mean like at backstage"
"I... I thought you were already in there or something"
"OMG guess what!"
Shannel rolled her eyes; not wanting to know. she sighed, "What?"
"When i went to backstage, i saw Gerard!"
"I know I saw him too"
"Why arent you excited?"
"I am"
"Yea well anyway, so there was like other girls there like kissing them and stuff, so i thought i should do that too..."
"Wait a minute. You had sex with Gerard?" she hoped that the answer was no. She suddenly felt a flash of jealousy consuming her.
"Oh no, i mean I wish! Anyway, i kissed him... well I mean i tried to kiss him and him being drunk and all said something about a girl named Shannel, i mean i was like what? That's my friend and yea he didnt let any girl next to him... So any chance that he was talking about you?"
'Was he talking about me?' she thought to herself, she hoped that he was... but then she shook it away. 'He would not do that, i mean he's a rockstar...' she thought again. she sighed, "Oh i wish! No thats not me... i mean i could not go near him because of the girls" she lied.
"Oh ok... Oooh i have to go baby ok? i'll see you later. OMG have you heard that My Chemical Romance are still at Australia for some reason"
"Oh...ok"
"NYways Bye!"
"Cya" she shut the phone. She sighed, "I wish he could come back for me" she whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story