Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > when all else fails, music speaks

I

by maiaophilia 3 reviews

Pansy stormed into her room, slammed the door and walked to the far corner of her bedroom. Without thinking she put on the all too familiar CD and hit play. She let the music speak.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 195 words

0Unrated
Pansy stormed into her room, slammed the door and walked to the far corner of her bedroom. Without thinking she put on the all too familiar CD and hit play. She let the music speak. She closed her eyes and pressed her head into the wall behind her. Gerard looked helplessly at her from the couch across the room. He waited, ten long minutes stopped and she hadn't shifted since. He couldn't take this anymore. He scuffled off the couch, and started advancing towards her. He stopped for a split second and grinned at the pictures of him on her wall that had somehow doubled since his last visit, and then his eyes shifted to her. She looked so helpless, and so lost. He had to help her again. Tears started forming from her crystal blue eyes. Gently he plopped himself down next to her, and quickly she buried her head in his chest as he tenderly but his arm around her. "oh Gerard - " she said between sniffles, " its truly awful this time". He looked at her, and wiped away a tear with his finger, "Go on Pansy" he replied softly "tell me what happened"
Sign up to rate and review this story