Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kroger Boy

"Love &Surprise Visits"

by rocky_horror 23 reviews

Gerard is a 20 year old gay male who has a son with the local slutty girl in town. He works 3 jobs one of them being a local Kroger. Then one day after his shift ends at Kroger he meets a high-sch...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 1083 words

3Exciting
-Frankie-

Gerard woke me up late and the car ride was silent. I knew what we were thinking. What was last night about? What is going to become of it? Did it mean anything? If so, what? At least that's what I was asking myself. He dropped me off and we awkwardly said 'Good-Bye'.
*
Mikey and I were walking back from lunch. He was till sipping his milk and I was walking-and thinking.
"What's with you?" He finally asked.
"Huh?" I asked.
"You've been quiet all day. Oh, god. You've been thinking haven't you?"
"Well... no."
"Yeah and I have a funny feeling it's about my brother."
I said nothing.
He sighed.
"Look, if you like him a lot-"
"-I don't"
"Yes you do." He said.
"No I don't."
"Yes you do!"
"NO I DON'T MIKEY! I LOVE HIM!"
Silence.
"Do you mean that?" He asked.
"Yes." I said rather quietly. "And it hurts." He looked down.
"Well, maybe you should tell him."
"Maybe not."
"Frankie if you tell him and he rejects you it'll hurt, but if you never tell him you'll always wonder what 'could've been' and that hurts even worse."
"Well, I already know he will reject me."
"No you don't."
"I am just a high-schooler, Mikey." I said. "He needs a man. A man that can step up and help him take care of his son."
"Do you think you can do that?"
"I would do anything for him."
"Then prove to him you can be that person and he'll see."
"Whatever. Let's just drop it." I said pushing the door open to go outside. Mikey and I were skipping 4th hour. We didn't want to deal with Mike and his gang of gay-bashers. As we walked across the yard I saw my worst nightmare coming toward me-my best friend Lexi.
"FRANKIE!!!" She screamed. My jaw dropped.
"You." I said. She ran at me and leapt on me.
"Frankie I am so glad I found you I love you! Oh my god! I missed you!" She said on top of me kissing me continuously on the cheek.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well, I see you are ecstatic to see me." She replied.
"A little surprised." I responded. I looked over at Mikey whom I could tell was checking her out. She let me out of her grasp.
"This is Mikey." I said. She looked at him and smiled.
"I'm Lexi." She introduced herself. Mikey blushed and looked away.
"Okay, great." I said. "You all know each other. Now, why are you here."
"I got kicked out." She said. "I'm staying with someone else for a while here but I don't know how long I can."
"Oh, well welcome to Jersey." I said. She smiled. Lexi was my best friend from when I stayed in Chicago. I lived in a park for a week and she found me and let me stay with her and we became best friends. Now, she came for my help-help I couldn't offer.
"Well, I'm glad you're here." I said. "After school you should meet my-" Mikey looked at me.
"I'm staying with my...friend-Gerard." I said. She raised an eyebrow.
"Okay." She said. "Sure."

-Gerard-

Yet again Frankie was burned into my mind. Why did I kiss him? I knew why. I love him. NO! I can't love him. But, when he said that. 'you care about me' it all fit. Then I just kissed him. But, I can't love this guy! I need a guy that can take care of my family and Frankie can't do that. I looked at the clock. My shift ended. Just in time too-I had to pick up Frankie. It was weird; I tried so hard to get Frankie out of my brain yet I still try so hard not to forget him.
*
Frankie, Mikey and a strange girl were waiting after school for e. Frankie leaned in the car.
"Is it okay if Lexi comes over? She is my friend from Chicago. She is staying here for a while." He explained.
"Sure." I said. "We can go out to eat at Subway." He smiled and got in the passenger side. Mikey and strange girl-apparently Lexi-got in the back. I caught the end of Mikey and Lexi's conversation.
"-really like Anthrax. They're one of my favorite bands as well as Iron Maiden." Said Mikey. Lexi smiled at him.
"They're both great bands." She said.
"I also like Morrissey, The Smiths, and The Misfits stuff like that." Mikey replied.
"I love Misfits." Lexi replied.
"Really?! Awesome."
"Dude, yes awesome." I said trying to enter the conversation. They looked at me and laughed. Then Mikey chatted away again.
"I have never heard Mikey talk this much in awhile." I said. Frankie pointed to Lexi.
"He likes her." He whispered. I laughed. We pulled into Subway and parked close to the restraint. I was stressed out and I needed a cigarette.
"Go ahead, guys." I said. Lexi and Mikey skipped inside and Frankie waited for me. I lit up a cigarette and leaned against the car.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Just a little stressed." I replied. Mike and his friends pulled up. We both ignored him.
"Oh look it's the faggot and his ass-fuck." The said.
"Go away, Mike." I said. Mike mocked me. Mike tooka drag of a cigarette and threw it at me. It burned Frankie's arm and he yelped as they laughed. I put out the cigarette and walked towards Mike.
"Leave us alone.' I warned.
"No." Mike said snotty-like. I didn't hold back I shoved him-hard on the ground.
"You fucking faggot." He said getting up. I stood my ground.
"Mike, let's just go." Said one of Mike's friends. They scampered away to their truck. I walked over to Frankie as Mike crossed our path.
"HEY MIKE!" I yelled. He looked at me. I grabbed Frankie and kissed him passionately absorbing his mouth with my own. I let go and Mike got in the car. Frankie stood there with his jaw dropped as Mikey walked out.
"Are you guys coming in?" He asked a bit confused.
"No." I said. "Here's some money go get Frankie and I two veggies you know what we like on it."
"Cool." Said Mikey. I grabbed another cigarette and got in my car. Frankie followed. We stared out the windshield-dead silent. Then finally Lexi and Mikey came out and got in. we drove back still just as silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story