Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > hold my hand and walk me thru

2

by journeythrutime 1 review

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 1055 words

0Unrated
They finally arrived at the house and Pete got out of his car. So did Ashlee and she waited outside while Pete helped Lori onto her crutches. Lori hobbled to the stairs and there she just walked up the stairs wincing at every step. Pete grumbled behind her.
"look she can walk. She doesn't need crutches" said Ashlee from behind Pete
"no she does and she is going to use them. Right Lori" he replyd
"right" said Lori and rolled her eyes
She took the keys from out of her pocket and opened the door.

"WE ARE HOME" she yelled into the house and then the lights turned on everywhere.
Andy and Patrick walked down the stairs to greet them.

"hey Lori! Here let me help you" said Patrick running over to her and picking her up "where to?" he said
"my room please" she said and he carried her up the stairs to her room. After 10 minutes he came downstairs. Pete and Ashlee were cuddled on the couch in a makeout session while Andy was sitting next to them watching TV and Joe was outside smoking.

"hate to interrupt you Pete but she needs you to help her shower" said Patrick poking Pete
Pete slightly jumped and said "yea sure, il be right up there" he got off of a confused Ashlee and walked up the stairs.

"why is he helping her shower...?" said Ashlee getting off the couch and walking to the kitchen
"well she was severely hurt. Didn't Pete tell you? Well anyways, that's not for me to tell. She wears a bathing suit, and we each help her shower. Like cuz she cant stand in a shower" said Andy from the couch
"oh ok, but like.... Wutever. Did anyone order the food?" she said
"yea its gona be here soon" said Patrick from the kitchen. He didn't like her greatly. He didn't understand why Pete dated her, but they stopped asking questions after a while.

Since Lori moved in things had changed for the guys. They stopped throwing huge parties where they trashed their house, then had to clean it for days. They kept to cleaning it bit by bit everyday, and taking care of themselves. They started eating normally, and stopped drinking. Pete stopped being depressed constantly and even got a girlfriend.

Then they heard how Pete and Lori were arguing playfully while walking down the stairs
"Come on Pete you know you like it when I shower, I mean seriously you turn red everytime!" she said
"shut up Lorin. I mean its my job, you belong to me. And remember while you live under this roof you do as I say!"
"yes daddy"
"LORIN!"
"ow, fine I wont call you daddy. How about Papi, or better yet Dad"
"no, you will call me Pete. Or how you adore to call me, Panda"
"fine, Panda is good enough"

"here you two are" said Andy as Pete finished carrying her and placed her carfully on the couch. She was wearing her basketball shirts and black Fall Out Boy shirt. Her brace was in full view. Ashlee moved closer to look at it. She could see that there was metal that went into her knee. The brace covered almost half of her leg.

"Lorin, is your brace really that big?" she asked
"no, this is what I have to wear at night. I wear a smaller one during the day. And no I don't take it out of my foot...see it unscrews in places so I can change the main part. But most of it still stays inside." Said Lori staring at the TV "maybe tomorrow I wont have to wear this anymore. Pete when is the surgery?" continued Lori

Andy poked Lori to shut up and Pete glared at her "OOOH Ashlee doesn't know, wutever, anyways. Pete when is it" continued Lori
"Sunday" he stated plainly and kissed Ashlee. Ashlee pushed him away for a second "what surgery"
"Lori is getting surgery on her knee. They might be able to actually have it move once again, we are all hoping. And also they need to operate on her head, because... because when she was shot, a stray bullet hit her head as well, so they need to do some minor surgery there to make sure its all good" said Pete and walked away

Ashlee stood there in the middle of the room in her Jersey and sweatpants staring first at Lori and then at Pete who had his head in his hands at the counter. The doorbell rang and Ashlee ran to get the food.

Everyone crowded around the couch where Lorin was sitting and began to eat. "so Lori how did it happen?" said Ashlee motioning to her knee. Pete quickly interrupted "So who wants to join me and Lori at the movies tomorrow night!" Lori looked at Pete and with her eyes thanked him. He just nodded slightly "well if Ryan calls tonight il see if he can come" said Lori. "ooo Ryan? Is it our Ryan Ross that you speak of" said Joe poking Lori slightly. Lori turned a bright shade of red. "maybe, Squishy. Maybe it is" and they all laughed at her nickname for Joe. She had made up one for every member of their gang. Patrick was leprechaun, and Andy was drummerboy and Pete was Panda.

"what movie?" said Patrick "Pan's Labyrinth I think" said Lori chewing on her seafood. "I heard that was a good movie" said Pete. The night went on like that, making small talk. Finally Pete carried Lori to her bed and laid her to sleep. He sat in her couch till she fell asleep. He watched her lying there sound asleep, breathing deeply. She was like a younger sister to him, that he had to watch over. His own sister didn't care for him at all.

Her black hair lay neatly around her face, her bangs covering part of her face. She looked so peaceful and happy, even though Pete knew well, she was almost constantly in pain. But she never complained. He got up from his couch in the corner and walked over to her. He brushed the bangs away from her eyes and kissed her cheek gently. Then he walked out and left her for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story