Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

The First Date

by Dancemandydance 3 reviews

Kinda self-explanitory. Patrick and Diana go on their first date...yeah

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 1861 words

0Unrated
-Diana's POV-

I went into work today feeling a mix of emotions. I was happy Patrick would finally be able to go home, but I was sad that I wouldn't be taking care of him anymore. But after last night, the sadness subsided a little bit. I mean...I'm his girlfriend now.
I walk into his room and see that he's already dressed and ready to be discharged. He sits there talking to Pete until he sees me, and then he just smiles.
"Hi, Patrick. Ready to go home?" I ask.
"Yup. All ready."
"Good," I smile. "Just wanted to say goodbye."
"Goodbye? What goodbye? I thought," I stopped him before he could finish because the door was open and there were doctors outside. "Oh, gotcha," he giggled, winking at me.
"Well, I gotta go do my rounds so...I guess I'll see you later?"
"Yeah. Can I call you when you get off work?" Patrick asked, holding up his cell. I nodded, took his cell phone and entered my number in.
"Bye, Di," waved Pete.
"Bye, Pe," I gigged as I left the room.

Later that day....

Right as I walked out of the hospital my cell phone went off and Patrick's voice reverberated in my purse - it was my "Hum Hallelujah" ringtone.
"Hi, Patrick." I smiled bigger than I think I ever could. For some reason I doubted he would call me.
"Hi, Diana. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on date tomorrow night?" he said shyly.
"That sounds wonderful. Where do you wanna go?"
"Pete and Lizzi are going to Gameworks. He asked if we wanted to come along and then have a movie night at his place."
"I love Gameworks. Sounds good," I giggled.
"Good. I'll pick you up at around 8? Where do you live?"
"I'm pretty sure Pete knows the way," I giggle.
"What?" he gasps.
"You know...cuz of Lizzi. I live with her, remember?"
"Ohhh right. Okay."
We talked a little bit more - a lot a bit more actually. I didn't realize how much time had gone by until I looked at the clock and noticed it was midnight. After I got off the phone, I got into my PJs and snuggled into bed. Tomorrow is going to be awesome. I have a day off and then I get to hang out with Patrick all night.
I wake up the next morning and notice that Lizzi is already awake. I go into the living room and see her sitting there watching TV.
"Hey," I said as I went to the kitchen to get some cereal.
"Mornin' sleepy head," she giggled. "So I was thinking we'd go shopping today. You should get a new outfit for Patrick, considering all he's seen you in is scrubs."
"Well, if that's all he's seen me in then he wouldn't know the different, would he?" I giggled as I sat down on the couch next to her. She gave me a pout. "You just want to go shopping, don't you?" She nodded. "Okay, fine. Shopping it is."
We spent the whole day being girls - gossiping, shopping eating ice cream. We even got our nails done.
"So this thing with you and Patrick."
"Yeah, how about that? And you and Pete, too."
"Pete's amazing. He's really sweet, actually. Very loving and..."
"You've slept with him, right?" I giggled. She slapped me on the arm, causing me to laugh even harder.
"I'm not that big of a slut. We've done...stuff. He's a kissing whore. He loves kissing. But I'm not giving in that easily. He did tell me he was falling for me, though."
"Are you falling for him?" I ask, raising one eyebrow.
"How can you not?"
"I'm not," I giggle. "I kinda like the other one."
"It's getting late. We should probably get back to the apartment."
We drive back and get ready pretty quickly. I'm touching up my make-up when I hear the doorbell.
"Ah shit. That's them," she groaned. "I'm not ready. You get it."
"No, you get it."
"No...you get it. I don't have my top on."
"Ugh, fine. You win." I walk towards the door and find to very familiar faces on the other side. "Hi, boys," I smile. Patrick smiles and gives a cute little wave.
"Hey, Lizzi ready yet?" Pete asks. "She tends to be late a lot."
"Look who's talking," Patrick giggles. I love his giggle.
"Shut up, Trick." Just then Lizzi walks out from her bedroom.
"Ready," she smiles, walking up to Pete and giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. I want to grab Patrick and kiss him like that, but I'm too freakin scared.

-Patrick's POV-

I wish I had the guts to grab Diana and kiss her like that. Why do I have to be so freakin' scared? After their "hello" we get into Pete's and drive to Gameworks. Pete arranged it so we'd have it just to ourselves tonight, so it'll be nice and cozy. After we get in, Lizzi and Pete go straight for the Dance, Dance, Revolution game. Diana and I stand and watch them play.
"Diana, you're next after I slaughter Lizzi this round, okay?" Pete demanded.
"I guess so," she giggles. Pete does as he says - beating Lizzi hardcore.
"You're up," I say, putting my hand on the small of her back and pushing her towards Pete. She smiles back at me and I get this feeling of warmth around me - I think I'm falling for this girl.
"Show me whatchu got, lil mama," Pete says in his best Jay-Z impression. Diana shows him what she's got alright. She is so good at that game - she has more rhythm than Pete. That's saying a lot, him being a bassist and all.
"Wow, that was great," I smile, grabbing her and pulling her in for a hug. Her chest heaves against mine because she's out of breath - it sends shivers down my spine.
"What next?" Diana says, grabbing my hand. She's like a kid in a candy store - we all are. We play basically every game in the place and have a blast. Diana is really talented when it comes to whooping my ass in basically every game we play.
"I'm beat," Lizzi says. "Why don't we go back to Pete's and watch some movies?" she says, hugging Pete into her side and rubbing his stomach.
"Sounds good to me," he says, leaning over and kissing her hair. I want to be that close with Diana so bad. Diana smiles over at me and takes my hand in hers, rubbing the top of my hand with her thumb and gazing into my eyes.
"Sounds good to me too," she smiles. We drive back to Pete's house - well technically its Pete's parent's house, but they're out of town so we have it all to ourselves. We go into his living room and Diana plops down on the couch. I sit neck to her and smile sheepishly. Why am I so shy all of a sudden? Snap out of it Patrick.
"What movie do you guys want to watch?" Pete asks. "I vote for Anchorman. I feel the need for some funny."
"Rushmore," I insist.
"I love that movie!" Diana gasps, grabbing my hand.
"It's my favorite," I say.
"Sounds sexy to me," Pete giggles. He puts the DVD in and then sits next to Lizzi, resting his hand on her thigh. I look over to Diana, who's looking at the screen. I reach over and grab her hand again.
After the movie is over, Pete and Lizzi go up to their room to "play". I smile over at Diana. "Soooo," I say, rubbing my thigh with my hand.
"Yeah," she smiles, biting her lip. That does me in - I lean in and kiss her on the cheek. She giggles and places her hand where I kissed her. Then she looks over at me and leans in, grabs my face and kisses me softly, but passionately. "Patrick," she whispers.
"Yeah?" I say before grazing my lips against hers.
"I want to make out with you."
"Good, cuz that's what I want too," I say, running my hand through her hair before placing it on her neck, pulling her in for a French kiss that is so deep, I think I feel her starting to collapse beneath it. She moans against my lips, putting her hands on my neck and pulling me into the kiss even more.
"You're such a good kisser, Patrick," she says breathlessly as I kiss along her jaw line. She leans back and then lies down on the couch, pulling me on top of her. "Hi," she smiles up at me.
"You're beautiful. You're eyes are just...wow," I know I sound like a dork, but I have to tell her how I feel.
"I feel the same way about you," she says, caressing my neck and drawing me into her. I kiss her again - even deeper this time. She moans against my lips and I can feel myself starting to get...ya know. I think she feels it to because she smiles against my lips and pulls me closer to her, wrapping a leg around my waist. I know where this is going, but I don't think I'm ready to do that yet. I'm a slow guy when it comes to relationships. I'll only sleep with someone if I know for sure that I love them and they love me. I keep kissing her for a couple more minutes, my thoughts wandering over to the lustful side from time to time. I caress her side and graze the side of her breast and then she stops.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I say, sitting up."
"It's okay Patrick," she says, sitting up and kissing my neck. "I'm just...I feel like we should take things slow."
"I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to rush this - it's a good thing we've got here," I say, smiling over at her. "I think I'm falling for you though, Diana."
"I feel the same way," she says. I go to kiss her and we start to make-out again, but this time we both know where its going so I'm not as nervous.
"Hey lovebirds," Pete says, coming into the room. Diana pulls away from me and looks over at Pete. "You know you guys can like...go into my sister's bedroom or something."
"We're good here," Patrick giggles. "I think we're going to go to sleep soon, anyway."
"Sure," Pete giggles. "Sleep," he says, making quote signs with his hands.
"No, seriously," Diana says, stretching and yawning. "I'm mighty tired."
"Me, too," I giggle, lying down on the pillow that's on the couch. Diana crawls next to me and cuddles close to me, laying half on top of me.
"I just came down here to get a drink. Lizzi's already asleep. Night, guys."
"Night, Pete," I yawn, stretching my arms out and then wrapping them around Diana. "Night, Diana," I whispers, kissing her hair.
"Night, Patrick," she says sweetly before drifting off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story