Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

Body World and..Bodies.

by Dancemandydance 3 reviews

Patrick takes Diana on a special date.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-20 - 2759 words

1Hot
-Diana's POV-

I wake up from an amazing dream. I was on a date with Patrick and he kissed me and things got hot and heavy and....wait. I feel someone holding me. I open my eyes and look up and see him. He's sleeping like a baby. I cuddle up to him and close my eyes and smile. I'm here...this is real. I feel him stir beneath me and feel his hand rub my back.
"Mornin," he says sleepily.
"Mornin," I say, looking up into his eyes.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Mmm hmm," I say, cuddling up to him some more. "You're nice to lay next to."
"You're kinda on top of me," he giggles.
"Right," I giggle, getting off of him. He grabs my arms and pulls me back down.
"Did I say I didn't like it?" he says, looking into my eyes.
"No," I say shyly. He pulls me up and kisses me gently on the lips. He's gotten bolder. I like it. I grace my lips against his and rub my nose with his.
"God, you guys are sickeningly adorable," says Pete when he comes in the room. Patrick sighs and gives me a look like he was saying "ignore him".
"Yes, we are," he giggles. I sit up and he sits up next to me and places his hand on my thigh.
"Damn, I don't want to go to work today," I sigh.
"No, you go to work. Cuz if you're here then I won't get to work. You're distracting."
"WHAT?" I gasp, looking at him.
"You know what I mean. You're entrancing. Pete and I are getting to work on putting songs together for the next album."
"OoOo really?" I giggle.
"Yup. So I'll stay here and write with Pete and you go take care of sick people. Then tonight I want to take you somewhere."
"Where?" I ask.
"That's a surprise. I'll pick you up at eight, okay?"
"Okayyyy," I smile. "I better get going, though. I got to get ready for work and stuff. Where's Lizzi?"
"She's taking a shower. I think she's gonna be ready to go in a couple of minutes. We'll give you guys a ride back to your place," Pete answers. A couple of minutes later Lizzi was ready to go and we got in the car and drove back to our place.
"I'll see you tonight," Patrick said, running his hand down my arm and kissing my lips softly.
"Mkay," I giggle like a little girl. Every time he kisses me I just....I don't know. I feel so loved by him. I don't know if he loves me, but his kisses are so warm and passionate that he's making me fall in love with him.
Lizzi kisses Peter and we get out of the car. I get in and right away Lizzi asks, "So...what is he like? What did you guys do?"
"Lizzi," I giggle, blushing like crazy.
"Tell me. I told you about Pete," she says, nudging me.
"Well...we kissed. A lot."
"And???" she asks.
"That's it. I'm not a whore and he's shy."
"HE's shy? You're shy."
"Not so much any more...and neither is he. I'm falling for him, Liz," I say with a huge smile.
"Good, because I think he's falling in love with you, too."
"Did Pete say something?" I ask.
"Maybe," she giggles. "He just said he's never seen Patrick so happy...like, ever." I can't help but smile even bigger. I don't think I've ever smiled this big in my life.
"Tonight he's taking me on a surprise date."
"Yes, I know. You're going to freakin' flip out."
"I am, am I?" I ask. She just nods.
"Yup, let's go to work now. No more boy talk." We both get changed and set off to work. It is the longest day of my life and I didn't think 7 would ever come, but it finally did. I quickly drive home, shower, and pick out my cutest outfit.

-Patrick's POV-

I drive up to Diana's house and jump out the car, singing "Help Yourself" by Tom Jones on my way up to the door. Why that song? I don't know...it just makes me happy. Tonight is going to be amazing. I'm taking Diana to the Body Worlds exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. Basically its like an exhibit with body's in basically every position you can think of...no, not THOSE kind of positions. I ring the doorbell and Diana answers. She looks beautiful. Her hair is in loose curls and she has the cutest sweater on - I almost melt right there.
"Hi," I smile, giving a little wave.
"Hi," she smiles back. "You look great."
"You look...," I try to say how I'm feeling but all that comes out of me is hand motions.
"I look?"
"Beautiful," I say, feeling my cheeks get red. "Ready to go?" I ask, extending my hand out to her.
"Yes sir," she says, grabbing my hand. "Where are we going?"
"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." We get into the car and The Academy Is...starts blaring. "Sorry," I giggle.
"Don't be sorry. I love this band. You don't have to turn it down."
"They're pretty awesome." Good - a girl who likes loud music. And good music, too. We talk a little on the way there, but mostly listen to my iPod. She loves every single song that comes on. I'm in love with this girl...I swear I am. We drive up to the museum.
"Isn't the museum about to close, Patrick?"
"Yes," I say confidently, "Yes it is."
"Then what are we doing here?" she asks as I open her door and help her out.
"I pulled a few strings. We have it to ourselves tonight."
"What?" she gasps.
"I remember the other night on the phone you said you really want to see that Body Worlds 2 exhibit. So...here we are?" She doesn't say anything, just jumps into my arms and kisses me. "I'll take that as a, 'Oh yay! Patrick I'm so excited'."
"You can take it that way," she giggles. I kiss her again, my hands lingering on her sides. I want to stay here and kiss her, but we should get to the exhibit. The security guard lets us in and Diana takes my hand and walks to the exhibit.
"Wow," is basically all I can say. All of those bodies - it's amazing and intriguing, yet creepy.
"Isn't this amazing?" she says as I put my hand around her waist and stare at a...I guess you could call it a statue? Anyway...she's completely entranced by the whole thing and her being entranced entrances me. That's a lot of "entrances"...but it's true. I love how passionate she is about it. Each body we get to she teaches me something.
"Wow. That one is amazing," I say, taking her hand and walking over to a ballerina without any skin doing a pose in motion.
"Yeah," she says, rubbing her hand on my back. "It is." We spend about an hour more there, taking in everything.
"That was fantastic," I say as we walk out of the museum. "I mean like...I've never looked at my body and thought about what was inside. It really makes you think, ya know?" She just smiles and nods as she gets into the car.
"Where to now?" she asks.
"We could go back to my house and watch a movie or something..." I suggest. I want to do more than watch a movie, but I'm not sure what she wants.
"That sounds good," she says, smiling over at me. We drive up to my house and walk in. "Thank you so much for tonight, Patrick. You probably think I'm weird being all interested in seeing bones and muscles and stuff..."
"No," I interrupt. "I found it..." I walk towards her, clasp her fingers with mine and look into her eyes, "amazing. And I love how passionate you are about it."
"I'm passionate about more than that," she says, giving me bedroom eyes. I raise my eyebrow and she leans in and kisses me. It is basically the sexiest kiss I've ever received- just the right amount of tongue and lips. I run my hands up her arms and cradle her face in my hands, pulling her in for another kiss. She puts her arms around my neck and I walk her over to the wall, pushing her up against it and kissing her passionately. She wraps one of her legs around my waist and moans against my lips, causing me to get an immediate hard-on.
"Diana," I breath kissing down her jaw and to her neck.
"Patrick," she moans. I think I hit a weak spot. I kiss her neck again and she moans again. Yup...I got her. "Maybe we should take this upstairs."
"Are you sure?" I ask, stopping and looking into her eyes. "I mean...we aren't moving to fast, are we?"
"We don't have to move that fast," she says, "but I want to keep kissing you. Your lips," she whispers before kissing me, "are so soft." I smile and bite my lip. "And when you bite your lip like that...you don't know what that does to me."
"I think I do," I whisper, kissing her neck. "It's kinda like what happens to me when you bite yours."
"Really, now," she says, pushing me away from her. "I want to go lay down on your bed, Trick." I grab her hand and run upstairs. "Take your time," she laughs. We get into my room and I start kissing her immediately, walking her over to my bed. We part lips, but only for a second so we can lie down. She backs up against the pillow and pulls me down on top of her forcefully, my legs in between hers. She giggles a little bit and bites her lip, looking into my eyes seductively. I kiss her forehead, then her nose, and then her lips.
"Diana," I whisper, running my hand down her side, kissing her face.
"Mmm hmm?" she asks.
"I think I'm falling in love with you." She stops and looks at me. Oh shit...I said it to soon.
"Patrick," she whispers, running her hand down my cheek, "I'm falling in love with you, too."
"Really?" I ask, surprised.
"So deeply," she says, her eyes searing into mine. I lick my lips and kiss her again - long and deep.
"That's good," I say, running my fingers through her curls.
"Mmm hmmm," she says, pushing me off of her. She bites her lip again - probably now because she knows what it does to me - and then sits up and crawls on top of me, straddling me.
"Do you know what you do to me?" I ask, putting my hands on her hips. She just nods as she brings her face closer to mine. She runs her tongue across my bottom lip and then parts my lips with it, kissing my deeply. She keeps kissing me and starts grinding against me. She's going to drive me over the edge soon, I swear. I run my fingers up the back of her shirt and rub her back, pulling her body even tighter onto mine. She breaths heavily and moves down to my neck, sucking and kissing it gently. I run my hands up her shirt farther and she doesn't stop me. Instead, she sits up and takes off her shirt, revealing her blue lace bra. Wow...her breasts look amazing. I've never really seen them before because of the fact that I've mostly only seen her in scrubs.
"What?" she asks after a couple of seconds at me staring at her tits.
"Huh?" I say, shaking my head and trying to snap out of it. "Oh...sorry," I giggle, blushing.
"That's alright," she giggles. "Trick...are you going to keep your hat on the whole night?"
"I usually do," I smile.
"Good," she smiles. "Take it off for a second though, so I can take your shirt off." I obey her, and sit up so she can take my shirt off. She runs her hands down my chest. "God, your skin is soft."
"I moisturize," I say matter-of-factly.
"Ahh," she smiles, kissing my lips softly. She wraps her legs around me and I lower us back down on the bed, facing the foot of it, getting on top of her. I run my hands down her sides.
"You're skin is soft, too," I whisper into her ear in between my kisses and nibbles.
"I was born that way," she says matter-of-factly.
"Ahh," I say before going back to her lips and kissing her passionately. We really get into it and I start to grind myself against her.
"Patrick, take your pants off." Did she just ask me that? I must have a surprised look on my face because she smiles and says, "I just want to play with you a little bit." Oh my God...

-Diana's POV-

I can't help it - he drives me crazy. I can tell I drive him crazy; I feel it in his jeans. I push him up and he lies down on the bed. I kiss down his chest and unbutton his pants and take them off. "Diana," he says as I linger down there for a minute. I climb back up to him but keep my hand on the rim of his boxers, running my finger along his stomach. I takes my hand away, but only to take my own pants off. Patrick stares at me again, looking up and down my body. I run my finger along the line of his boxers and then slip my hand down them, putting my hand around his hard-on.
"Wow," I gasp. He gasps, too. "You're a big boy," I smiles.
"Diana," he moans as I pull my body close to his and kiss him passionately as I starts to stroke him. "Holy God." He leans his head back and I start to kiss his neck, stroking faster. I run my leg along mine, causing him moan louder, deeper, sexier. I always wondered what his moan would be like - the sounds he would make. He has such an amazingly sexy voice that I was sure he would sound amazing - I was right. I continues until he climaxes. "God...that was...amazing." He turns his head to the side and looks into my eyes. "Thank you..."
"Mmm hmm," I smile. He gets up and go into the bathroom and cleans up and comes back to find me laying on the bed.
"You're turn," he smiles, crawling on the bed and laying beside me. He runs his finger along my panty line and looks deep into my eyes, biting his lip. Then he slides his hand down and slips his finger into my moist flesh. "Holy...wow," I moan as he starts to move his finger in circles. He's amazing...he must have done this a lot before. I don't want to think of that though - I just want to enjoy him. He scoots closer to me and kisses my lips. I moan against his lips and I feel his hard-on against my leg. "Patrick," I moan. "Patrick...oh my God." He just keeps going, faster and deeper. Soon I shudders beneath him. He pulls his hand out and kisses me sweetly on the lips. "Patrick, that was amazing."
"Thank you," he whispers in my ear before nibbling on it. "You were amazing, too." He runs his hands over my stomach and looks down my body. I cuddle up close to him. "Are you tired?"
"Kinda," I say, trying to repress a yawn.
"Spend the night."
"Is that an order?"
"No...I just want you to. I like seeing you when I wake up. And I love how your body feels next to mine."
"Awww, Trick," I says, running my hand along his jaw and kissing him. "I'll stay, but only because you're so charming."
"I am, aren't I?" he giggles. He pulls the blanket up from the bottom of his bed and I cuddle close to him, laying my head on his chest.
"Sleep sweet, Diana."
"I will," I smile, kissing his chest one last time before closing my eyes. I can't believe we just did what we did, but I've never been happier. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him...yup...I am.
Sign up to rate and review this story