Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't slow down your gonna crash

Chapter three: I'm two quarters and a heart down

by xCamisadox 4 reviews

She was the outsider. The goody goody. But when her best friend leaves to pursue his dream. her life flips and she get's caught up in things that aren't her style. When this friend returns can he...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 423 words

0Unrated
A/N: only one review so far guys :(


"Brendon?" Surely he is too famous to be here. To important. To high class to come the the slums of Nevada.
I bet theres a fucking limo outside with all his band mates in. Rolling around in money with some blonde slapper with boobs. Assholes.

"Just go" I sneered, grabbing my chucks and making my way past him and through the door.

"CLAZ" I could hear him shouting but i had to ignore him. he wasn't a part of my life. Anymore.
"Issi!" A black fiat punto pulled up beside me. my best friend, Ashlee. A friend i knew wasn't going to fuck of when they had the chance.

I took one last look at Brendon who was shouting at some fat fuck to follow. "DRIVE" I had to get away from him. Fast
"Oh shit" I stammered at the sight of his limo chasing us. I love being right.
I could see his "maffia" in the car with him. That guy just couldn't get the message. I am not the same girl i was back then.
I've changed. More importantly, so has he.


We pulled up outside "Ozzys" the local club. Upon entering i headed straight to the bar. My regulars there waiting. My friends were the best.
Brendon follwed. He stopped moitionless at the sight of me downing my shots like there was no tommorow. to me there wasn't. Life every day like it's your last. That's my motto.


"Who wants a fag?" Jim. also known as the local cigarette machine had arrived.
"MEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed. the alchol starting to take affect.
Brendon now staring at me as if had grown to heads.
god. has he never seen anyone had a laugh before. Nobhead.
My phone started vibrating.

This isn't you
xx
Bden.


So you didn't lose my number
Claz

you have no idea how busy things have been
Bden

W/e
Claz




Hopefully that would give him the message. I wasn't intrested.
No amout of Fame. Fortune was going to change that.
Though if there was one thing i knew about Brendon Urie it's that he won't give up without a fight.




A/N: there you go :]
chapter three
and if i'm not mistaken my longest chapter yet. Don't quote me on that though.
So not a lot of reviews so far
so i'm guessing only one person likes me story.
(thanks for the review btw)
Anything you wanna say.
good or bad.
Please do. I like hearing what you guys think. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story