Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Don't slow down your gonna crash

Chapter four: I confess I messed up dropping i'm sorry like your still around

by xCamisadox 2 reviews

She was the outsider. The goody goody. But when her best friend leaves to pursue his dream. her life flips and she get's caught up in things that aren't her style. When this friend returns can he...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 479 words

0Unrated


"Claz. Just hear me out" what an ass i wish he'd just leave me alone.
Maybe though i should hear him out i guess it can;t bring me any more harm.
"Fine outside in five" i sneered. If i didn't give him a chance i was never going to hear the end of it.
"Okay Urie make this good."
"Ryan posted our demo's of Pete's livejournal. I didn't know. nexy thing i knew we had a record deal and we were the next big thing. I swear i didn't have the time to phone you. I've only just phoned my mom. I missed you so much. you wouldn't believe. I came back to see my Claz but she has gone. i want her back"

"the old Claz is dead. she died with you"
"okay but i am not dead"
"to me you are"

I turned to leave. I had to. If i stayed much longer i would melt under his charms.
Quick on my heels though was Brendon clearly not going to give up easily. I had to get out of here.

"one sec" Brendon stopped me.

"Meet me tomorrow at the diner 12"
"fine" i agreed. Fully aware i had either made the worst or best decision of my life.





"hey" Brendon smiled as i sat down at the diner.
I can't believe i came, I promised myself i wouldn't. i wanted him to know what it felt like to be abondoned.
Though there was someting inside me telling me to show. I didn't know what and i'm not sure i want to. I have no loyalties to Brendon.
Not anymore. Anyway.

"I'm sorry. I really am" Brendon pleaded. the sincerity in his eyes killed me inside. he had no idea.
"i thought you'd be proud. you always wanted me to live out my dream. What changed?"

"April 20th. The day you left Nevada. Also the day my dad passed away. Hit and run. After that i went into emotional turmoil. I lost the two people i cared about most on the same day" I finished speaking barley above a whisper. the wounds still very open. the cuts getting deeper with each word i spoke.
"Honey"

"No. don't honey me. The only person who could of saved me was you. though you weren't there. to busy prancing about in a top hat."

I laughed at my last comment. it had to be said, brendon + top hat = gorgeous
"See look there's that smile i love"

"Anyway thanks for lunch. i should be going now"
"My pleasure. Like old times. Drop round Spencers tonight if you can. you remember where he lives?"
i nodded.
Turned to leave when the full reality of what i was signing myself up for hit me.

Hatred has never looked this good....


A/N: Thanks for all the reviews
you guys rock
keep them coming :]
Sign up to rate and review this story