Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > A New Shinigami in Town.

the new shinigami

by godosnipers 0 reviews

a new shinigami is in town, and he wants to find only one thing for himself... and others. with every new battle comes a new ally, but with this shinigami becomeing a team member... the others wond...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Arisawa Tasuki, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 2818 words

-1MarySue
in the stillness of the night a howl is heard..seconds later the sound of cluching a blade...seconds after that the sound of the wind crashing is heard..and the howling ends.

8888888888888888888888888888

the next day at school ichigo was tired, but after seeing his classmates, he was wide awake. at lunchtime he talked to rukia. "last night there was a hollow attack."

ichigo looked at her surprised. "why didn't you inform me?"

she looked at him strangely. "because. when i was finally out of the closet the hiowling ended..and the signal disappeared." he didn't look surprised. "uryuu...he must've..."

suddenly uryuu was next to them. "not me. i wonder the same thing. who could've killed it before I got there." in their next class they kept thinking what could've happened.

all of a sudden the teacher wanted to introduce a new student. "he's a transfer student from amaerica, so make him feel welcome.." "hello my name is kinako..and it's nice to meet you all."

he stood at almost the same size as chad. almost the same size in all catagories..arm size leg size and hieght. kinako urosachi. from what he heard.

the teacher said, "take your seat by orihime.the girl with the big chest." he sat next to her and they greeted. they were friends already.

he seemed to be nice, and they all knew it..not an act like rukia at all..after school they waited from him to exit the school..he never did. when orihime walked out ichigo was going to ask a question.

"hey orihime. whats the deal with kinako. why isn't he out yet?" she looked at him. "he exited before you did..he went to the outside gym for sparring club..i'm on my way there now to see tasuski." "i'll go with you."

she became a little nervous..walking with ichigo.she wanted to get rid of the lump in her throat...the butterflies in her stomach.

"umm ichigo...i wanted to say something uh...umm..well i..i kinda..have a.." before she could finish tatsuski walked out. "oh hey orihime..and ichigo. what are you doing here ichigo?" he turned to her. "i came to see kinako."

she smiled. "oh him. he seems to be very experienced,..im up next..man i hope he doesn't kick my butt."

orihime was surprised. "what? what are you saying. your the strongest..uhh.." she glanced back at ichigo for a moment and back. "normal person i know.i know you'll win." tatsuski recoiled, but gave an encouraging smile.

"thank you orihime..i hope you cheer for me in there.." she gets called back in suddenly. "which would be now..come on.."

they go in and sit down to watch the match. they start out with tatsuski throwing a wild punch to the gut. its blocked and she's put into a hold. her arm behind her back and no way to get out. "kinako wins. submission hold."

he releases tatsuski. her eyes wide and surprised. "how..." orihime and ichigo are just as surprised.

"no way. theres no way tatsuski would lose to a guy." orihime was so shocked she was almost unable to speak..almost.

"tatsuski can't lose..she just cant be beat.." they bowed and left..orihime and ichigo waited for tatsuski and kinako..they came out talking to eachother.

"hello tatsuski..kinako." kinako smiled. "hello ichigo. i heard alot about you.ill see you two girls tomorrow..i'll walk home with ichigo today.." they seperated.

"ichigo..you suspect me of something don't you?" ichigo nodded. "what's up with you...you beat tatsuski..and she's the strongest regular person alive."

in a few minutes a beeping was heard. "oh my..the call of rukia.." ichigo was confused. but rukia came behind him. "ichigo... hollow." she got him out of his body. "i wouldn't bother rukia..ichigo may get in the way..i know he's stubborn..orihime told me. but he must stay back to see his answer..to see he suspected right."

a swirl of wind..and a tornado of spirit energy was escaped form kinako..in a second he had two big sword..and blakc clothes..a soul reaper.

"see my power.."he clutched his swords and in a second he was gone..the signal died and he reappeared.."tomorrow ill show you a slower version." he turned back..they were shocked "see you tomorrow." and with that he left for the day.

--------------------------------------------------

the next day ichigo patiently waits for kinako. him and rukia wait on the roof for him. "hey... did you happen to see his swords. his clothes. its as if he's a soul reaper." rukia wasn't phased by this. "i know, but we won't get an explaination until he arrives."

they wait ten minutes before he finally comes up. "hello everyone. sry i'm late." they meet him half way. "we have some questions for you." rukia began them. "are you a soul reaper?"

kinako smiled. "heh yeah what of it." they look at eachother. "last time we seen a soul reaper other then the guy we met in the graveyard. they were trying to kill us. are you here for that?" he shook his head. " no. i'm an american soul reaper. one who is the same as you...ichigo kurisaki.a substitue who turned into a full fledged soul reaper."

they looked at eachother shocked.

"kinako. what took you so long to get to school today?" he looked at ichigo confused. "didn't you hear. orihime is sick..i found her in the middle of the street half way to my apartment. she was so sick she couldnt move. i took her to my place to rest.she has a slight cold now, but it'll die down."

"mind telling us why the heck you tok her to your place." he looked confused. "because i didn't know where she lived. and if i didnt get her medicine she would've died. she couldnt speak to tell me where she lived."

they looked at him dazed. "ok..well..any questions for us?" he shook his head. "no..but i think you should get ready." he changed suddenly. "hollow." before rukia could ask him how he knew, her radar suddenly started beeping..

"we'll ask how you knew later." he smiled. "i sensed it coming without a beeper." he grabbed them, and they suddenly flew very fast towards the apartment complex kinako lived in. "oh god."

when they got there he cluthed his blades, and wind swirled arond him as he crouched downa little. he sudelny shot at the hollow and with one bloww. took his head off." there..ORIHIME!!!"

he gone into an apartment.. "are you here?" he heard a little cough," yeah i'm..here." he went over to her under a door and pile of debree. "oh god..are you alright?" she nodded.

"but this stuff is starting to crush me." he got it all off of her, and helped her up. "there there..ichigo and rukia are outside waiting." she blushed slightly at the name ichigo. for so long she had a crush on him, but now...she would see him when she was sick.

they got outside, and ichigo ran towards them first. "orihime..are you alright." she nodded blushing a little..not enough to notice. "ok.." orihime all of a sudden heard a voice inside her head. 'tell him how you feel now. he's concerned bout you enough, he mighit accept.' this voice was kinako's..she looked at him and smiled. as he nodded she blushed.

"i-i-i..ichigo?" he looked at her. "yes orihime?" she looked down. "i-i-i...i-i.." she took a deep breath..and creamed as loud as she could when she is still sick. "I LOVE YOU!"

he recoiled backwards. she looked at his shocked face, and knew he would reject her. she started to cry. he 'hmm'ed as he composed himself. he wiped up some tears she cried. "its ok orihime don't cry."

she didnt want that response, but he cared for her. "are you going to reject me?"

she just cried a little more. he thought for a moment. 'she loves you..love her back..idiot'...that was kinako's voice again.

"no..i love you too.."..she looked up and into his eyes...she jumped from hanging onto kinako for support,..and lauched herself to ichigo who returned the embrace after catching her. "oh ichigo."

he let her cry on his chest. rukia steped back, bewildered. a voice suddenly popped in her head. 'rukia, their the perfect match. you might be hapy with him, but he won't with you. i see it in your eyes.' she looked at kinako. he looked down sadly, and nodded. she understood. she needed to get it in her head. she and him are only profesional partners. nothing more. rukia had to get the feelings in her heart out, before they took over her her senses. she ran out of there.

ichigo saw her run away, but did nothing to stop it. she always does this. always finds a way to disappear. orihime stayed glued to him, as if her life depended on it. 'one thin that will show him my love. a kiss... my first kiss.' she looked into his eyes, mustered all the courage she could, and went straight up and kissed him. she 'mmm' in the kiss, feeling like heaven. ichigo was shocked at first, but returned the kiss grdually and even helped her deepen it. her senses were playing havoc.

she was in heaven. 'his name DOES mean guardian angel. to me... he's MY angel.' kinak left the two ashe went to tatsuki's. she said she wanted to talk to him. the coupled disappeared as he walked over to tatsuki's.

when he turned the corner to ttsuk's house his eye's widened, and he was tooken aside from who he saw. 'chad... ch-CHAD!' tatuki was talking with him until she noticed kinako. "oh hey kinako. why are you so shocked?" kinako was still shooked at chad being here, but walked p to him. "chad." tatsuki was confused. "um, kinako, chad... do you two know eachother." chad looked at kinako, and shook his head slowly. "i'm sorry, but i don't think i know you."

kinako looked down and sighed in disappointment. "" 'chad the forgetful' only when it comes to a few past event's and a few new things that suddenly come into your life. yuo don't even remember our promise i'm guessing" kinako put his hand up to where it was a one player thumb war. "remember?" chad stood there looking at his hand. then it came to him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

chad was walking in the streets, when out of nowhere a couple guys start hitting himi with sticks. he feel to his knees easily. his shoulder was broken, and his head was bleeding. then some figure came up at the end of the street. "HEY..pick on someone your own size you JERKS!" the figure came at the guys who attacked chad, and soon he had bruises all over and him and chad were alone on the sidewalk. "hey big guy... are you all right?" chad nodded.

"i'm glad. my name's kinako, what's yours?" chad tried to get up but fell down to one knee. "hey don't push it you big lug." kinako had put chad's arm around his shoulders and helped him to his feet. "so big guy...got a name?" kinako supported chad's weight and they walked to a small cabin, chad stayed quiet as he lay down on a bed mat.

"hey giant, if you don't talk i might consider the fact i might have to make up a nickname for you. a prmanent one." chad looked at kinako who just smiled brightly "come on big guy give me a freaking name." chad looked back at the ceiling. "chad" kinako chuckled a bit "nice name. so chad, tlel me. why do people lov beating on you so much?" chad didn't respond. "i see. not the talkative type."

chad shook his head once. "i see. lay here, i'll go get some more hot water." chad had healed enough in his mind, and got up as soon as kinako left. in the streets he kept walking until he got hit again. "haha now we finish you off. not so giant now are you huh?" they were about to strike a stick upon him when they were knocked out by s figure again. "hm?" it was kinako.

"chad i said lay down and heal, not go out looking for trouble." chad stood up and met kinako's eyes. "hey let's make a promise. i know you want to go, but i can't wait for it. promise me this..." he held his hand out in a way to a one player thumb war. "promise me when we meet again. we will be strong. both of us." chad trusted kinako now. and shook his hand in the thumb war position.

--------------------------------------

chad was in a little shock, yet he didn't show it. "i see you rembered." he flashed a bright smile. chad calmed down. "kinako, you were the first person i ever started to trust. thank you. if i didn't start to trust those who would be my friend, then maybe i wouldn't have been like i am today." kinako sighed and looked at tatsuki. "i'm sorry tatsuki. i come over to talk and get to know you, and all i do is ignore you for seeing chad once again." tatsuki smiled. "it's okay. i just didn't figure you knew chad." kinako smiled brightly* "yeah we go back."

they went inside and talked a little about how chad and him met, and they got to know eachother a bit more. "so tatsuki, since your chads friend here...is he strong?" tatsuki laughed a little. "are you kidding? he's a gaint, so much so no one can make him fall to his knees, let alone make him bleed." kinako smiled.

"that's good to know. i've become strong myself too. but...i can't say why or how very well to someone like you." tatsuki remembers seeing a blob when orihime ot attacked at school. she was possessed. "trust me.i've seen and ben through alot of things." kinako sighed. "you will think i disappeared, or something worse, heh."

suddenly a blast of wind and he became a soul reaper once more. chad became surprised as he saw kinako in the eyes. tatsuki was surprised that he suddenly became invisible to her except fr the shimmering where he still stood, like the blob that attacked her and orihime. "can you see me still?" chad looked at him then spoke. "your a soul reaper kinako?" kinako looked at chad a little surprised. "i guess you can see me chad. but tatsuki might not be..she CAN'T..can she?"

soon tatsuki began to see him more fully. "kinako? what are you?" he looked surprised and dumbfounded. "you can see me still?" she nodded."but how. i didn't..think anyone but other soul reapers and spirits could see me."

tatsuki and chad were surprised. "kinako, how did you become a soul reaper?" kinako answered. "i got my powers, kinda like the way ichigo did. training and getting more powerful." tatsuki asksed. "what is a soul reaper you keep saying you are?" kinako tried to be as explainitory as possible.

'we are the protectors for all souls in the world. the spirits that dwell here that we send to the soul sciety are good. but some who are bad go to hell. then their are hollows that attack souls for their own food. we purify them into good souls once more and they go to the soul society."

tatsuki was at a loss still, but she got it. tatsuki, chad, and kinako talked it over about everyting that was going on. tatuski was still shocked and at a loss, but not as bad as before. "so your a soul reaper assigned to kill hollows and send spirits to the soul society place. and your saying that only people with hig spirit energy are able to see soul reapers." kinako nodded.

chad thought for a second. 'i have a certain power to show my spirit energy, maybe i should show it to kinako and tatsuki.' "heh chad how about you show us what you just thought about." chad was a litle surprised, but got up. "ok, here it goes." his whole arm turnd black with two red strips and his shoulder changed too.

"wow, that's cool, you change your fist." atsuki was surprised by this. "you mean your a soul reaper too?!" chad shook his head. "no, but i have a spirit power non the less." tatsuki understood, and they tlaked a litte more. when they finally uinderstood everyhting, and know about everything. kinako left as they did. his next meetings were soi fong, and yoruichi.
Sign up to rate and review this story