Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > A New Shinigami in Town.

shinigami talk and match

by godosnipers 0 reviews

kinako, who has his mind reading and talking powers, uses them wiely to see that soi fong is in love with a certain person. when he finds out that person loves her too, how will their talk go on be...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji, Arisawa Tasuki, Inoue Orihime, Ishida Uryuu, Kuchiki Rukia, Kurosaki Ichigo, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-04-22 - Updated: 2007-04-22 - 1648 words

-1Illiterate
"CRY, BENIHIME!!" kousuke urahara yelled out as a red beam shot out from his soul slayer. to test the strength that kinako possessed. eve at shikai, urahara couldn;t hold down kinako before getting wounded and tired. "ok kinako, you can stop now." he panted heavily.

"thanks urahara, anyone else i can fight?" already at bankai, ichigo steps up to the plate. "i thought i could try the bankai step." as ichigo and kinako gone at it, soi fong and yoruichi stood by until it was their turn to fight. renji, ikkaku, zenpachi, and byakuya. everyone had gathered to test this soul reaper.


as ichigo at bankai level, fights kinako who hasn;t even called out his soul slayers name's, go at it with will and strength unknown to the others, they can;t help but wonder... who is kinako? and why did he come here?


ichigo is dealt to minor cuts and bruises, and decides to use his speed to confuse kinako. as ichigo makes it look like there's multiples of himself, kinako stands there ready to fight, waiting or the right moment.


kinako thrust one of his soul slayers forward and it hits ichigo's shoulder, and he goes flying the other way. spent, and tired, he rests as zenpachi goes up for HIS shot. one by one they go down, and not ONCE has kinako called out his soul slayer. it was soi fong's turn, and yoruichi watches to see how soi fong will fare against this opponent.


"i will win this, so you don't DARE hurt yoruichi-sama." kinako smiled. "and what makes you think you can decide that?" in a flash she's behind him with her soul slayer out and ready for action. she calls out her soul slayer and he vanishes at the words, " finish your enemy with your deadly sting, SUZUMEBACHI!"


as they go at it, not one sting hits kinako at all. and soi fong is about to go full power and speed on him. 'soi fong, don;t stop when i tell you this, but i know about you...and your feelings for a certain someone?' just as she was told in her mind, she kept fighting with all she had. 'and what of my feelings for someone? you don't know me..or WHO my feelings are FOR!' she just barely knicks kinako in the shoulder, but not enough to leave the bee crest blossom.


'your feelings for yoruichi, and i kno full well actually.' he finally gets stung in his leg for that remark. 'then you should know i can't LOSE!' she gets his side too, but can't seem to get a ock on her targets. 'i understand, but i have a way to get you two together, are you intrested?' as kinako swung soi fong into a flip and they stand there staring at eachother. "yoruichi, would you rater fight me next?..or have soi fong, your lovely pupil finish me?" yourichi didn;t hesitate. "i would rather test your strength, but seeing what you did to urahara, i want soi fong to finish you."


kinako thought for a moment. 'hey soi fong, i'll set up a few things to where you and yoruichi are alone, then you tell her how you feel. if she says no..thn i'll pursuade her.' soi fong smiles almost kindly after that. "you seem like a kind man kinako..but i need to finish you now." 'ok, but what's in it for you?' soi fong thrust herself forward using flashcry. 'only to see a happy couple, that i support and know will end up together, going down the street without waiting for months on end' kinako stopped the attack and knocked soi fong down, without anything but his bare hand.


they walk upstairs and into the shop. they get some dinner, and talk a little, mostly about kinako. "hey orihime, how's tatsuki doing?" she put her hand on ichigo's. "she's fine, and says she wants to talk to us later." he loks at her. "i wonder why." kinako interupted for a minute. "well, i cna answer that question." they all looked at him. "because, she can see spirits, and also soul reapers. she told me she once saw YOU, ichigo, running out of schol in your soul reaper form." he smacked his head and got a little aggrivated. "you don;t need to explain much. i told her everything about soul reaprs and everything, so all you have to do is explain YOURself."


ichigo looked down. "man, tatsuki needs a hobby to stop her thinking about this. isn;t there SOMEONE out there for her?" kinako didn't say anything about that, he knew full well that his heart pulled toward the lovely tomboy, but also knew about, how the odds are that she would like him. "i think i know someone for her, but i don't know if she'll accept it." they looked down once more. 'ichigo, don't tell anyone, but...I...love tatsuki, very much. and i will do everything for her, but the whole thing is... will she accept me?' he looked at kinako. 'i will talk to her.' and they left it at that.

as everyone left, yoruichi and everyone living at the shop, had figured to talk to kinako. "yoruichi, have you noiced a few strange things about kinako?" she looked down. "yeah, he seems to have a power all his own, that even the strongest soul reaper couldn't obtain." just then kinako came through the back door of the living room from the bathroom. "if you ask m i won't tell, only one way for either one of you to know." they looked at him a little surprised. "what are you talking about?"

he sat by them. "well, i'll never tell you...that power." 'yoruichi, if you tell urahara, i'll kill you. my power is practically telepathy. i can read minds, i can communicate with others that way, and a little bit more.' her eyes widened.

"what do you want us to do then kinako? how will we all know your power?" he smiled. "by just listening." 'tell urahara your gonna take a walk with me, and that will be a cover for us to get out of here for a little talk. unless i was wrong in what you thought...about taking a little walk for a little.' she stood up. "i'll go take a walk with kinako urahara. you stay here."

yoruichi and kinako were walking outside for a little, until kinako started to talk. "i know it seems strange for me to have this power, but you know. it helps to make people happy. just by knowing the other person and by helping them have a better life with the person they love." she looked at him. "and, do you know..."

she hugged herself a little, knowing what he might say. "yes, i was kinda surprised actually. you, in all your glory, who scraped your title and left in the blink of an eye to help urahara, loves a girl not a boy." she looked pained, and was almost abut to cry. "now don't worry, it's easier then it looks, and the feelings are gonna be great. you never know until you try." she looked at him, then hugged him as they stopped. "thank you kinako, for being helpful to me." he ugged back a little but they stopped as soon as a figure made itself clear at the end of the ally.

soi fong was angry, and was crying a little from what she just saw. "you..." yoruishi let go of kinako. "soi fong, what are you doing?" she looekd at kinako with such anger it almost scared him. "soi fong, you don't unerstand. this isn;t what it looks like. not what you think it looks like either."

yoruichi looked at kinako. "she thinks you and me are...?" he nodded. "soi fong it's not like that." she didn't listen, she called out her soul slayer, and rushed straight at kinako. "no soi fong!" she was attacking kinako with such speed he could barely keep up. "soi fong!" yoruichi suddenly jumped in front of an attack as soi fong realized that yoruichi had done it.

her suzumabachi had stung yoruichi in her shoulder as she protected kinako. "yoruichi....sama, why?" she just stood there. "why yoruichi-sama?...WHY!?" yoruichi took suzumabachi from her shoulder and intertwined their fingers. "because it isn't what it looked like. me and him were taking a little walk to talk and he found out about my feelings for someone, and he told me not to worry and just let that person know how i feel. i never know until i try right?"

soi fong lunged at yoruichi and hugged her with all she had, never letting go. yoruichi hugged back. "yoruichi-sama... kinako knows about my feelings for a certain someone as well. and your right. i guess i'll try." she backed a litle and looked into yoruichi's eyes.

no amount of preparation could prepare yoruichi for what came out of soi fong's mouth. "i love you yoruichi.....chan" there it was. her name said without an honorific, and those three words that she painstakingly wanted to say too. she hugged soi fong with a death grip. "i love you to, soi-chan." they both cried in eachothers arms, and kept telling eachother theyn loved them.

kinako couldn'y wait around for them to stop, he just past them by saying. "your welcome." and leaving. as he walked away they said thank you, nd waved at him. they are now what he knew they'd be. a happy couple going down the street.

his only question was... when he would stop being the matchmaker without having a match himself... he wanted to be with tatsuki. would ichigo talk to her? would she accept him? would. she ever lead a normal life with him around?
Sign up to rate and review this story