Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Can't Cover It Up

Part 1 - A Life That's So Demanding

by hyperballad13 0 reviews

A Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance combination story,,,,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-24 - Updated: 2007-04-24 - 1102 words

0Unrated
The singer unlocked her door. With lips and tongues still entwined with Gerard. He thrust her up against the wall in the apartment. The singer let her fingers run through his short, blonde hair. He tried to savour her taste but unwillingly it was making him physically ill. She broke away from him. Smiling through her breathlessness

"Wow, you're keen" she whispered as she loosened his striped tie that was wrapped around his neck.

"You could say that," he replied, his fingers slipping along her thigh. She sighed graciously as the worked underneath her skirt. Feeling the bare flesh and exploring the skin.
"Can we take this -"
"To the bedroom?" he finished her question "Sure"
She took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. He smirked though the pit of his stomach was alive with dread. Part of him did not want to progress further. Yet the other half new that he had to. He sighed as she threw herself upon the mattress and dragged him down. Once again his hand slide up her leg. Pushing her skirt up around her waist. He kissed her on the lips then dragged his mouth to the cleavage. Nuzzling into her chest. She giggled. Never knowing a sensation like this before. She gasped as his fingers crept into her underwear.
"Oh god," she moaned as his hand began to work around her pubic area. The thumb playing with her clitoris and the index safely inside her. She couldn't stand the anticipation. Grabbing some sort of protection she held it between her finger. He looked up from her breasts and nodded. Taking it and unzipping himself. As he placed the condom upon his manhood, he wanted to run. Shaking from guilt and shame he focused. Concentrating on the job in hand rather than what he was about to do. Gerard kissed her upon the lips and pulled down her underwear. The bed went back in force as he entered her. She screamed with pleasure. Forcefully he began to pound into her. Pressing his mouth against hers with much pressure. She moaned through the connection. He was filling her more than anyone could. The singers hand clutched onto Gerard's back. The tingles going through both of them. Building up. Small explosions collecting together. And with one huge thrust they both came undone. Gerard grunted as he spilled all of himself. The girl bit her lip. She laughed.
"Wow," She said throwing her arm to her forehead to calm down the spinning that Gerard had sent it in. "That was amazing."
Gerard had removed himself and managed to stay pretty silent. This was slightly confusing to the girl. Gerard hadn't said anything though he was breathing heavily. Her chest, too, heaved with the sexual exercise that they had participated in. She closed her eyes. Trying to stop herself from falling into the deep slumber. She wanted to stay awake. She wanted more.
Gerard had other plans. Not ones that he was keen on implicating but they had to be followed. He removed his tie from around his neck.
"What?" she joked "You're getting naked now?"
"No" he whispered to her. Leaning over once more with the tie still in his hand. "No nothing like that."
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"
"I am so sorry."
Gerard had managed to step out of his own body. It was like he was watching a movie. He became disassociated from the actions that he was committing. This wasn't him. This was a robot. Taking charge of the situation. Gerard took the tie. And wrapped it around the girl's throat.

"Gerard no"
Gerard did not listen. Nor did he struggle against her flailing arms. He took strengthened the grip and tied the tie around her neck. Cutting of all airways to the girl's lung. Her eyes bulged in full panic and fear. Instead of defence she began to scrap against the homemade noose that was choking her. She tried to loosen the tie but Gerard was stronger. Her eyes were pleading. Gerard closed his own. No ounce of human emotion could be felt. He couldn't. He hated what he was doing. He would rather see the girl as an object. Rather than a life. One which he was taking away bit by bit. The scene became blurred to her. Her body became weak. No oxygen was replenishing her system and no one was saving her.
"I'm sorry." He said softly as the last fibre of life ebbed away from her. She collapsed. Dead. Gerard felt shame. Disgust and deep dark anguish. He removed the tie from her neck and wrapped her up in her own bed sheets.

His stomach lurched. Soon he found himself in her bathroom. Throwing up the contents into the bowl. Sickening guilt pouring out of him with his insides. He gripped the basin and tried to hold on to his senses. It had been done. And there was no turning back from it now. He bleached the evidence from the marble and stumbled out of the bathroom. Hoping he wouldn't see the body again. He blanked the image from his mind.

The door of the girl's apartment knocked. And if Gerard didn't know better he would have instantly been panicked. However, he had planned this down to the right detail. Not only had the singer been a member of the underworld but she was anonymous and fresh. No one knew where she lived. Apart from Gerard and the people he worked with. Like her.
"It's open" he said not too loud but enough for the door to open.
"Is it done?" came from the doorway.
Gerard turned to figure. He sat on a nearby chair. "Yes Andy it's done."
Andy bowed his head in remorse. Knowing that he had to follow the task on. Gerard had work to do. Gerard had to get back. Andy was always the one who covered up. Gerard shuddered as he replaced his tie around his own neck. He tied it up and stood up. Brushing himself down so he looked smart.

"What is he like?" he asked Andy.
"What do you think?" Andy spat, "He's as bad as ever."
"And?"
"Just the same, only worse."
"Great."
"I'd be careful today if I was you."
"I always am"
Gerard grabbed his hat that had been flung to the floor. He patted Andy on the shoulder and walked out of the apartment. His obligation now becoming his fear. He didn't want to kill the girl. He didn't want to. But he had his orders. And orders must be followed.

****
Ciao Bella
Sign up to rate and review this story