Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

The chapter where everyone but Charlie kisses oooor The End.

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

The end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 370 words

1Moving
"You sure you want to? I mean, Denise, it's fine to change your mind." Andy held Denise's chin in his hands.
"Andy, no offense," Denise took his hands in hers,"but are you crazy? Miss a tour with Fall Out Boy? No way!"
She kissed him and he pulled her onto his lap.
"Oh God. Will we have to sit through this the entire tour?" Joe whined from the doorway.
"We'll Just get back at them like this-" Lisa sauntered over and pulled Joe into a deep, teasing kiss by his head. Joe picked her up and kicked open the front door. Patrick was sitting outside with Bailey. They decided to stay friends for now. After the tour, who knows?
"2 months isn't too long, right?" Patrick said, trying to convince himself.
"I'm going to be in California for a month anyway." Bailey smiled weakly.
She shrieked and hugged him suddenly. He laughed and hugged her back. She kissed him quickly.
"Wow." Patrick laughed. Bailey blushed and kissed him again.
Friends, eh? Pete watched from his window.
"What are you doing, Pete?" Jenna sighed from his bed. He looked over. She was stretching in the same clothes as the night before.
"Nothing." Pete rolled over and snuck his hands up her shirt.
"Whoa." she slapped them, eyes wide with surprise."What are you doing?"
"I haven't been able to check your stomach for a few days." Namely, since they did the deed. Again.
Jenna rolled her eyes and smiled. She slipped her shirt off.
"No new cuts." Pete smiled relieved. Jenna sat up and pulled her shirt back on.
"I'm happy. I love you." Jenna moved her waistband down from her hipbones,"Remember."
"I love you, too." Pete put his left hand in hers. They leaned in to kiss-
"Pete! Come on! We're leaving!" Andy called.
Jenna jumped up and changed as fast as she could. She grabbed her bags and bolted down the stairs. The rider doors were open and waiting. Pete followed behind her and held her. Bailey waved from her car.
"Guys come on. We're behind schedule." Charlie, the bald body guard called.
Pete climbed on the rider and held his hand out to her.
"Cool."
End.
:]]
reviewwww?
Sign up to rate and review this story