Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

You Can Have The Best Of Me

by xxlaurenxx 3 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 598 words

1Original
short; i know. and i appologize.
but read and review, tell me what you think and what your oppinons are.
please im in need of criticing :]
thanks


It was later that night. I had been standing out side of the back entrance to the venue where Ryan had told me to meet him. I'd been standing there for a good fifteen minutes or so and was beginning to wonder if I was getting stood up. I stood up straight and began towards the main road, attempting to leave with at least a little dignity, but was stopped when I herd the door open. I turned around, happy to see a familiar face.

Ryan stood there, happy as could be, with an elaborate design painted across his face; his clothes just as crazy. I smiled awkwardly as I approached him. "I'm so sorry I'm late", he said quickly, out of break. "I ran all the way out here hoping to catch you." He grabbed my hand quickly and lead me inside.

I laughed lightly as his hand touched mine. We quickly got to the door, as if Ryan was in a major hurry, and walked inside. The whole hallway seemed to be in chaos; filled with performers and musicians. It was a lot to take in. "For a minute there I thought I was going to get stood up", I said; embarrassed.

"Never", he smiled as he quickened his step. We walked through a few more doors, and down a few more crowded corridors until we finally made in right behind the stage.

"So what. Are you a roady or just someone with major connections?" I asked curiously.

"Well...neither really. I'm.... Well.... I know this is probably a lot to take in. but I'm sort of... In the band." His voice began to stiffen up and his words began to move together. He seemed nervous to say the least, and by his expression, he must have noticed the surprise on my face. "I'm sorry.... I think I should have told you before I took you here."

this would explain that costume

This was really the first time I'd ever seen this boy so nervous. He always, well at least for the time I'd known him, seemed so confident and headstrong. Now he seemed completely stripped and vulnerable. "No, Ryan, that's really great", I said excitedly. "This is amazing."

Suddenly, another boy walked up to Ryan. He seemed the same age, and had on the same type of look going and seemed the same age, I assumed that he was his band mate. "Ryan... we're about to go on in a little..." his thought was cut short when he looked over at me. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Meizahn... you know, that girl I told you about."

oh so he talks about me

"Oh yeah...that really amazing girl... the one I'm supposed to be real nice to..." the boy taunted as Ryan's face began to change red. He extended his arm out to shake. "I'm Brendon but the way. The cool one." I giggled softly, extending my hand out to greet Brendon as I glanced over at Ryan, who looked petrified. What had happened to him? "Oh don't mind him... Brendon said quickly. "He always gets like this before the shows. Something about millions of screaming girls, it just freaks him out."

Millions of screaming girls? How big were these guys, and how the hell did I not know that they were, that Ryan was so famous? "So...what's your guys band called again...?"

"Panic at the disco..."
Sign up to rate and review this story