Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

INTRODUCTION

by Sticky 5 reviews

It's Not Like I Woke Up One Morning And Said To Myself "Hey, Today Seems Like A Good Day To Murder A Rock Star"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-04-25 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 169 words

1Exciting
He's pretty isn't he? He's perfection. He's beauty in its purest form. He's undoubtedly dead. It's a shame, the way he had to go. Such a lively boy and very young but I guess the time comes for everyone. Enough about that, we need to find a place for the body because it surely cannot stay here. We could burn it, or chop it up, or throw it in the lake even. All right, lift him up, we haven't much time, it's unseasonably humid and his precious flesh is already deteriorating. What's that? Oh you don't know? Silly me, here I am going on and on and you haven't the slightest clue about this whole situation. I'll fill you in. My name is Greta and I caused this big mess. I'm the straw that broke the camels back, the wheel that came of its axel, the spark that caused the fire, the girl who killed Pete Wentz.



Reveiw. It makes me happy on the inside.. and eventually the outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story