Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Someone from Kryn's past shows up!!

by kristinia 0 reviews

What happens when someone from Kryn's past shows up?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Asuma, Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 1359 words

0Unrated
"What are you talking about? Who is this male?" Tsunade asked eyes narrowing as Anko stood in front of her stiffly. "That's exactly what I mean, this man is at the Main Gate and wants to search Konoha for a ninja who went missing. A female ninja to be exact." Anko stated emphasizing on female and Tsunade narrowed her eyes as she stated," Go warn Itachi and the others who are with Kryn. We don't know if we can trust this man just yet. Get them to hide Kryn very well then go tell the man he can but if someone doesn't want him searching their property he can't."

"Hai, Hokage-sama!" Anko said before disappearing in a puff of smoke. "This isn't good." Tsunade muttered worried as she looked out her window.
_______

Kryn giggled as Naruto was hit upside the head and her eyes were bright with mirth. She looked over as Anko appeared and said to Itachi and Kakashi softly," Hide Kryn, orders of Hokage-sama. Someone is here to look for a female kunoichi who had went missing. We can't trust him just yet so you two are to hide her very well." Kakashi looked over at Itachi startled and Itachi's face went blank as he nodded and Anko disappeared once more. "Kryn-san come. We must hide you." Itachi ordered before turning and started walking.

Everyone followed him confused as Kryn asked confused," But why? You said I could stay out of the Compound today." "You are. You must hide orders of Hokage-sama." Itachi answered simply before going quiet and just kept walking. Kryn felt something tugging at her and her eyes trailed towards the path which would take her to the Main Gate if she were to take that path. She turned away and followed Itachi and the others ignoring the sense of dread and anticipation filling her.
______

"Hokage-sama said you may search Konoha but if someone doesn't want you searching their property you can't force them to. If you were to try such a thing you are going to be severely punished by the ANBU Black Ops or by Ibiki." Anko stated coldly and the man smiled as he said," Arigato to both you and your Hokage. I am very thankful." He then disappeared causing Anko to narrow her eyes but she couldn't do anymore than this.
______

"Here. You should be safe here." Itachi stated and Kryn just stepped forward and enterring the prison cell before turning to watch him close the bars and locking her in. "Why am I being locked up like a criminal?" Kryn asked softly as her eyes stared into his full of confusion and Itachi at first didn't want to answer but he had a duty to her and he answered," Someone maybe after you and we are to make sure you are safe. You'll be safe here with Ibiki looking over you with a few ANBU." Kryn looked away and stepped farther into the cell.

"I don't want you near me." Kryn stated softly and Itachi didn't do anything as he turned and left though Kakashi stayed behind as he stated," Itachi's only following order's. It's nothing personal against you." "I know how he feels about me.. I can sense it." Kryn said and felt Kakashi send her a sympathetic look before disappearing leaving her alone in her prison cell.
______

Itachi watched as the black haired man looked around. "Who could you be looking for?" Itachi thought eyes narrowed as he watched the man once more sigh in disappointment before going on. "Itachi... he's heading towards the prison cells... towards her." Anko said softly appearing next to him and everyone looked towards him to see what he would do. "Tell him he can't go there." Itachi ordered his back stiffening and Anko said worried," But that's not what's the bad thing. The bad thing is... she's not even there!"

Itachi suddenly shot up his eyes flashing red and changing to his Sharingan eyes in anger. "I told her that was the safest place there." Itachi muttered darkly before disappearing once more. The others disappeared as well.
_____

They appeared just as the man appeared a few feet away from Kryn whose back was facing them. As if feeling their pressence she turned to face them her eyes confused when they landed on the man. "Kryn-sama! I've finally found you!" The man said tone filled with relief and the others behind him blinked shocked and surprised. Kryn was from a prestigious Clan? But if so which one? Kryn's eyes narrowed slightly before asking not trustworthing," Who are you? Do I know you?" "You don't remember me? I'm your servent, Daisuke." The man answered his black messy hair falling into his amethyst eyes.

Kryn looked at him before shaking her head and said," Gomen but I don't know you. Leave me be." "Kryn-sama, everyone's worried about you, especially when you didn't return." The man tried again and Kryn's eyes narrowed almost angrily. Her eyes changed, they were cold, merciless, and filled with hatred, they were the eyes of a merciless killer. "You lie, Daisuke's dead. He's been dead for three years. You imposter." Kryn said darkly and everyone watched confused as the man's face contorted in rage before the henge around him fell.

The man was rugged his hair cut ruggedly and his brown eyes flashed dangerously. "Oh you saw through me Kryn-sama." The man said growling with malice in his eyes and voice. Kryn's eyes didn't change as she put her hands up in front of her and suddenly a explosion went off. Everyone put their arms up in front of their face only to take them down and stare at the sight in front of them. Kryn was fighting, actually fighting with kunai's and senbon's and the other ninja weapons against the man called, Kane.

"You are going to die, Kryn! I'm going to make sure of it!" Kane yelled dodging a senbon only to hit her in the abdomen and everyone waited holding their breaths as blood spilled out of her mouth. Kryn suddenly smirked causing the victorious grin to be wiped off of Kane's face and she puffed up to reveal a log. The smoke cleared and the next thing they knew Kryn had Kane up against a tree kunai against neck. Her eyes were flashing with dangerous malice and hatred as a slow smirk grew on her face. "You are going to pay for everything." She whispered.

"Pay? From you?" Kane asked scoffing and his eyes widened as the kunai easily cut through his skin and a thin trail of blood fell down his neck. "You are going to pay for killing Nao, Kouden and Keii. You and every other traitor. I will hunt all of you down one by one and kill you." Kryn answered and Sakura closed her eyes as a bloody scream filled the air before a thunk and then two thumps. She could hear the blood dripping could hear her breathing, the harshness though she could feel the pleasure rolling off of her in waves.

She has just mercilessly killed that man, though she didn't understand why. When she opened her eyes she looked on with horror at the bloody mess of what used to be Kane. Itachi was watching impassively as Sasuke went blank and Naruto had paled. Hinata, Ino and Tenten had to look away even the guys had looked away. "So you remember I pressume?" Itachi asked as if nothing had happened and Kryn looked at him some of the hardness, malice and hatred leaving her eyes as she answered," My memorie's mean nothing to me nor do the secrets I hold mean anything to me. All I remember is the murder of the three who meant everything to me."

"Your two teammates, Keii and Kouden and then your childhood best friend Nao." Itachi stated and Kryn blinked before narrowing her eyes and she asked hotly," How did you know?!" "You talk in your sleep." Itachi answered and Kryn closed her eyes before stating," Arigato for taking me in but now that I remember at least my purpose I can leave."
Sign up to rate and review this story