Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Leaving

by kristinia 0 reviews

Kryn is leaving and no one is sad about her leaving. She leaves without no second words but she does promise if they interrupt in her revenge she won't hesitate to kill them.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gai, Genma, Hanabi, Hinata, Ino, Inoshi, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shikato, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 653 words

0Unrated
"I'm leaving." Kryn said packing up her things and walking away from the Uchiha Compound.

MAIN GATE

Kryn turned to look towards everyone and looked over them with blank eyes before she stated," I'm leaving and I know no one is sad that i'm leaving. I don't care nor will I ever but I do promise one thing. If you dare even think about interrupting me with my revenge I won't hesitate to kill any of you." "You touch one hair on my brother or my pupils or my family figures and you would wish you had died with those three and you would wish you never met me. You would regret the day you met me." Itachi said his voice deadly soft and the waves rolling off of him froze the others.

Kryn looked at him and smiled a little as she said," Our goals are similar. Good luck on reaching yours, Itachi, Sasuke." She then disappeared as Anko asked," Are we just going to let her go?" "We have no reason to keep her here. She remembered a little, she remembered what she was living for. Her purpose, she doesn't care that she holds deadly secrets and she doesn't care if she remembers them or not." Tsunade answered as she looked out into the distance. "But revenge has never made anyone happy." Sakura said looking down at the ground.

"No it hasn't but she doesn't care. She thinks that what she's doing is the right thing." Tsunade said softly and Sakura looked at her female sensei then looked at her two male sensei's. "I wish her luck on her goal though. People like them, the one's who killed the only one's she ever cared about, shouldn't be alive." Naruto said looking out after her and Jiraiya shook his head while saying," Never think like that, Naruto. She's becoming a cold heartless killer and I think she knows it. She isn't trying to stop herself from becoming what she's hunting down."

"It's true. She's becoming like them though we don't know who they are." Tsunade said and they all looked out into the distance as if to spot her walking. "She's walking a path only a avenger knows. A path us, Uchiha's, know only to well. Revenge won't make her happy in the end. She'll learn that the hard way." Itachi stated and they looked at him. "I feel for her... she remembers her purpose in life, to revenge the three who meant most to her.. but she doesn't remember her family." Sakura stated softly.

"That or she chooses not to remember." Itachi stated and Sakura closed her eyes and nodded her head. Sakura then opened her eyes and asked softly," Buy why would she choose not to remember her family?" "Some people would choose that.. over pain, Sakura." Itachi answered turning to face her. Sakura looked up and met his gaze before she said softly," I see... Like you and Sasuke-kun, Itachi-sensei?" "It is not that we don't remember, but we would rather it be that way." Itachi answered and Sasuke looked between the two not saying anything.

Sakura closed her eyes and stated," I see..." Itachi looked at her before sighing inwardly and said softly," Sakura... don't worry about us we'll be just fine." "You promise? You'll tell me if you are in pain physically, mentally or emotionally?" Sakura asked looking up and then looked both of the Uchiha's in the eyes. The two shared a look before Itachi answered," I promise." "I promise as well." Sasuke added gruffly when Itachi gave him a dark look and Sakura gave him a puppy eyed look.

He could never say no to those eyes and he was really starting to regret it. "Arigato, both of you." Sakura said smiling at them. They just gave her slight smirks. They cared too much for Sakura to be angry or upset at her for long.
Sign up to rate and review this story