Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Wondering and Wandering

by kristinia 0 reviews

Now that Kryn is gone they wonder where she is and they even worry about her even Itachi though he doesn't admit it. Kryn is wandering around trying to find those who have wronged her and actually ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Hinata, Ino, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 1050 words

0Unrated
"Do you all ever wonder what's up with Kryn?" Ino asked as she joined Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Itachi and Kakashi at Ichiraku with Shikamaru and Chouji behind her. They automatically ordered and turned to the famous Team 7 and watched as they frowned in deep thought. Itachi's face was impassive as Kakashi looked upward and it was Naruto who answered first," I do.. I worry about her as well. Before she remembered even though she was full of confusion and fear she seemed genuinly happy. But after she remembered she was so full of hatred, and anger."

Naruto's eyes were full of sadness as he looked down in his bowl and Ino looked at him slightly shocked and surprised. Suddenly understanding filled her eyes as she turned to look forward and said," I understand, Naruto. You are worried about her because she had been so nice and friendly to you. She had been nice and friendly to everyone despite some being mean and disrespectful to her. She had changed so much and just because of revenge. She is a good example to show how people with a thirst for revenge turn out."

Sasuke narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything and Itachi just seemed to ignore what was going on around him. "Not all, Ino. Not all turn out like she did." Sakura stated softly and Ino turned to look at her sadly before she said softly," Yeah all of them turn out like that but the degrees very. Revenge doesn't make anyone happy and I think she knows that. She just doesn't care, I think she stopped caring when those important to her died." Sakura looked up and smiled a little though it was tinted with sadness and said," She has a life mission and she will succeed. That's what I believe anyway."

"Me two, I think she will succeed. But if so, what will happen after that?" Ino asked more to herself than anyone else. "She will most likely die or she will die in the process of getting her revenge." Itachi answered his voice and face unemotional. "What? Why do you think that?!" Ino asked shocked but soon looked down when Itachi looked at her blankly. "That is what will happen most likely. She may kill herself afterwards for she will have nothing to live for." Itachi answered calmly and blankly as if he really didn't care what Kryn chose to do.

"But... if she doesn't get her revenge she could change. She isn't evil but... she isn't good. She's in the middle, hanging in mid air not knowing what is right or wrong. She just thinks what she is going to be doing is right." Ino stated eyes full of sadness as she looked down at the ground. "That's correct. She is doing what she thinks is right and there is nothing we can do or say to change her mind. Nor is it any of our business what she does." Tsunade stated calmly and softly as she watched Ino close her eyes to stop the tears from falling.

Shikamaru sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder and stated," Ino, nakanaide. You didn't know her all that well so don't shed tears for her." Ino's eyes snapped open and stared at Shikamaru with watery eyes. Shikamaru sighed inwardly before grabbing Ino which shocked her and pulling her into his chest. "It is time to let the pain of rejection go, Ino." Shikamaru murmured into Ino's ear and Ino started crying into his chest.

They sent her looks but Sakura just sent her a pitying yet understanding look. "Ino-pig she'll make the decision she thinks is right. We can't stop her or make her choose anything different no matter how much we may try." Sakura said looking up at the sky her eyes saddening with thoughts.
_________

Kryn stopped walking and turned to look bsck the wind blowing around her. Her hair danced around her and through the wind as she thought," What is my past? I want to know. What secrets did they hold. I need to know. I want to know." She closed her eyes before opening them once more and she said," Everyone, forgive me. This path I walk, is mine to walk. I did not want you all to be harmed because of my incompetence to not be able to remember my past. Forgive me... but this is my choice, my free will."

Her eyes were full of sadness but they were firm. She was not going back on her goal and she whispered," It is my destiny to cross your paths but not to stay with you. Don't worry I will make sure none of you are harmed because of me." She then turned around and started walking. She walked out of the path of light and onto the path of darkness.
_______

"Off the path of light and onto the path of darkness. The path she walks is even to dark for the two Uchiha avengers. At least they are still human and have emotions. She is losing everything, I believe she's even forgot how to do the most simple things like to smile or even laugh." Jiraiya said staring out of Tsunade's window and Tsunade looked at him her eyes full of sadness and understanding. "That is her choice and we have no business interrupting it. Let's not stick our noses where they don't belong." Tsunade said fingers laced together.

"You are right... we may not want to stick our noses where they aren't belonged. But we maybe needed later by her." Jiraiya said pointing out his point of view and Tsunade sighed. These were the points that she hated being Hokage. "Jiraiya, if she had wanted our help she would have stayed." Tsunade said calmly and Jiraiya looked at her before smiling and said," True but I believe she left because she thought it was for the best."

Tsunade shrugged as she said," Who knows what she thought. I don't nor do I want to. The mind of a avenger is a scary prospect. I understand the Uchiha's though, their mind doesn't scare me, hers does. Who knows what you would find, especially if she doesn't remember." Jiraiya nodded his head and it fell silent between two of the Legendary Sannin's.
Sign up to rate and review this story