Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Memorie's aren't worth it!

Truth

by kristinia 0 reviews

Someone from a village supposedly long gone comes to the village and asks about Kryn. They then learn the truth behind Kryn's bloody past which she doesn't remember.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Anko, Chouji, Gai, Hinata, Ino, Iruka, Itachi, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Kiba, Kurenai, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Shino, Tenten, Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1076 words

0Unrated
"Tsunade-sama! Someone is here to see you! They say it is urgent!" Shizune said after busting into the room panicking. Tsunade looked up eyes narrowing slightly in anger. "Who is this someone? A male? Female?" Tsunade asked testilly while her mind flew through choices on who it could be. Shizune blinked before she answered hurriedly," I don't know, Tsunade-sama." Tsunade narrowed her eyes even more before asking softly dangerously," How do you not know, Shizune?" "The person is wearing a long cloak and it's hiding their face and body. Their voice is neutral it could be either female or male." Shizune answered confused, she didn't see how this would help them.

"Send this person in. I will talk with whoever it is and see what they want." Tsunade finally stated. Shizune nodded before taking off and Tsunade closed her eyes as she said," Kakashi you heard everything. Now get all of the teams in here." Kakashi appeared before her and smiled before he said," Of course, Hokage-sama." He then disappeared in a puff of smoke. Tsunade closed her eyes in thought before opening them once more to look outside a window.
_______

"Hokage-sama wants you to come and see her." Shizune said after appearing before the cloaked figure. "I see. Then we shouldn't keep her waiting, now should we?" The cloaked figure asked and Shizune blinked confused before answering," Iie, we shouldn't." Shizune moved forward and the cloaked figure moved forward to follow.
________

Tsunade opened her eyes and watched as Shizune walked in followed by a cloaked figure. "Please sit down in that chair." Tsunade stated and motioned for the cloak figure to sit in front of her desk. The cloaked figure took the offer and sat down before stating," Thank you, Hokage-sama, I am glad you are taking some of your time to see me." "I hope you won't mind if some of my ninja's join us." Tsunade stated and the cloaked figure seemed to be smiling lightly as they stated," I see no reason not to. The more the merrier."

"Enter." Tsunade demanded and suddenly all of the Rookie 11 apppeared around the room and cutting off the exits. "I see you don't trust me, Hokage-sama. But I understand, I am after all, a stranger." The cloaked figure said and Tsunade asked, straight to the point," What do you want? Why are you here in Konoha? What is your purpose for being in Konoha?" "Mistrusting, aren't you? I understand, my purpose, I am looking for Kryn, who has disappeared. Do you know where she is?" The cloaked figure asked while lifting their hands and pulling down the hood.

Everyone's eyes widened at the sight of a pale, smooth face, smoldering fire red eyes and fire red hair falling down to her shoulders. She seemed amused at their starings and then pulled something out of her pouch and tying the band around her head. The symbol caught all of their looks and Tsunade said softly," Kagegakure, the Village Hidden in the Shadows." "You know of us, Hokage-sama. Then you must know the importance of us getting, Kryn back. We miss her and we wish to help her with her goal." The woman stated eyes going serious and a light frown passed the woman's face.

"I'm sorry, but we can't help you. Kryn left a few days ago. She remembered only that her teammates and this Nao were killed. She then swore to get their revenge and threatened to kill us if we even tried to interfere. She then left, we don't know where she is at this point." Tsunade said and the woman sighed as she said," I knew this was going to happen. I am Hoshi Kizuma, a dear and close friend of Kyrn's. Kryn saw her teammates and lover killed right in front of her, when he was powerless to defend them and save them. She blamed herself and swore she wouldn't rest until she has gotten her revenge."

"A lot of people see those close to them die. I understand the pain of loss and I sympathize for and with her. But she isn't the only one that has felt that kind of pain." Tsunade stated and the others murmured their agreements. Kizuma shook her head sighing softly and said," You don't understand after all, Hokage-sama. The people and ninja's in Kagekagure are different from every where else. The death of one close is a person blow to them. They weren't just killed, they had been butchered. They were cut piece-by-piece in front of her very eyes. All three and so much more."

"Butchured...?" Sakura asked startled and frightened at even the thought if that happened to those she cared about. "Kryn must have forced herself to forget that or she was forced to forget. Kryn also carries Kagekagure's secrets, this you must understand. A village's secrets must be protected at all costs but we can not bring ourselves to hunt Kryn down and kill her. So I am on a mission to find her and bring her back to Kagekagure. Please understand, any information at all would be helpful." Kizuma said eyes staring straight into Tsunade's.

"I can't help you, i'm very sorry, Mamori-san. If we knew anything about her whereabout's we would automatically tell you but we don't. She left, she didn't say anything to us." Tsunade said and was expecting to see disappointment but all Kizuma did was nod her head and say," I see and I understand. Thank you for telling me all that you knew, Hokage-sama. I will be taking my leave now." "I can send a team with you if you wish for help." Tsunade stated hurriedly seeing that Kizuma was standing up and putting her hands into a unfamiliar sign.

"No, this is Kagekagure's problem so a Kage ninja will do it. But... Hokage-sama, thank you. Kagekagure appreciates your trying to help, the ties between our nations are slowly starting to be rebuilt." Kizuma said before flashing everyone a grin before finishing the handsign and being swallowed in shadows and when the shadows disappeared she was gone. "What does she mean? What ties did we once have with Kagekagure, Hokage-sama?" Ino asked confused and curious especially at Tsunade's shocked, surprised and yet pleased look.

"Konoha once had ties to Kagekagure but a war forced those ties to be cut, among other things. Someone from Konoha betrayed Kagekagure's trust in Konoha." Tsunade explained carefully and slowly for everyone.
Sign up to rate and review this story